jhene aiko

jhene aiko
32 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 32 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 32 Flares ×

jhene aiko has been on repeat for months now…a cali singer-songwriter with a feathery tone, jhene’s music is sultry and quite honest. she is a breath of fresh air and keeps it real with her lyrics. i have seen her compared to cassie {diddy’s artist} on more than a few reviews, but in my opinion jhene steps up where cassie always fell short. her raw emotions pull me into her music, and i hope she comes out with more music sooner than later!!

1471288_750961574918609_539903600_n

check her out… trust me, you won’t be mad i sent ya 🙂 jess signature

11 Responses to jhene aiko

1. I couldn’t agree more! I absolutely love Jhene Aiko. One of my favorite artists!

2. Fiona says:

I have never heard of her before, glad I had a wee listen. Beautiful voice.

3. Erica (@Erica's Recipes) says:

I’d never heard of her, but WOW! So glad to find her!

4. Scott says:

Wasn’t familiar with her at all. After listening, she does have a great sound!
    Scott recently posted…A PEQ (Peek) into Making a Smart HomeMy Profile

5. Kungphoo says:

Nice voice for sure! never heard of her and glad i got to hear her.

6. Never heard of her but will listen :).

7. I love Jhene Aiko. I even did a quick lip synch!!! Check it out.

Diatta @ Femme Fitale Fit Club recently posted…#FitnessFriday – Move SomethingMy Profile

8. Swati says:

Her voice is fantastic!
    Swati recently posted…74910 – SVDK PTK DMUMy Profile

9. Indigo says:

I had never heard of her before, but good to know.
    Indigo recently posted…Mailing List Marketing TipsMy Profile