perfect day for a photoshoot

perfect day for a photoshoot
2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 2 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 2 Flares ×

today was the nicest day so far this spring {that i havent been stuck inside at work atleast!} so my business partner natalie and i decided to have our good friend james stand in for a headshot photoshoot…he needed to update his portfolio anyway, so it worked out! enjoy 🙂

JK_8wo

JK_7wo JK_5wo JK_4wo JK_3wo JK_2wo JK_1wo

we worked up an appetite after a few hours of shooting, and i invited natalie along with james, greg, and arvin {natalies fiance} out to suki zuki in water mill – the best sushi in the hamptons by far. greg and i frequent this restaurant as often as possible, it really is that good – chicken teryaki salad and a tuna sandwich roll is my order everytime!

photo 1

photo 2

love hanging out with my friends, always a good time – and we ended with a perfect sunset on the peconic bay…what a great day!

photo 3

til next time 😀

30 Responses to perfect day for a photoshoot

1. Anita Boeira says:

Love the pictures! What a beautiful day, glad it was not wasted working indoors!

2. Ok, yum! And no, I’m not talking about the food lol While it looks delicious, your model isn’t hard to look at either. Beautiful blue eyes, great pics…I don’t know what you wrote but I like the post haa haa

3. Lara says:

Beautiful, beautiful photographs. What stunning eyes. And what a gorgeous day…we are still in the throes of winter and snowstorms. I’m definitely “dreaming of leaving!”

4. You are a great photographer! This does look like a perfect day. I love sushi!

5. Vanessa says:

The first and seventh photos of James are my favorite – his eyes are piercing and unsettling, though in a good way. 😉 What a gorgeous day to get out, too! We are having a touch of dusty snow this morning, though it won’t stick with our temps above freezing. Don’t you just admire the tenacity of Winter?! Oh! And your sushi seems unique! Though truthfully, I am a new sushi lover and tend toward the cooked fish kind anyway. I’m looking forward to your next post! God bless!

~V

• JDiGi says:

i am new to sushi too, im still afraid to try different things but the tuna sandwich from this place could make ANYONE happy lol glad you enjoyed!

6. Gorgeous model! Gorgeous photos! Certainly spiced up my morning! :o)

7. Cary says:

Yep. That dude is HOT. Dang.

• JDiGi says:

you said it! and again, SUPER sweet – imagine how hard it was to sit there and edit those pics with his eyes staring into my soul…TORTURE!

8. Megan Walker says:

OMG, I love sushi so much, particularly spicy tuna. You are a wonderful photographer!

Thanks for sharing on Hump Day Happenings : )
    Megan Walker recently posted…Jacksonville Becomes a HomeMy Profile

9. GiGi Eats says:

This gentleman is downright delicious! 😉
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Poppin’ Tarts In The KitchenMy Profile

10. Cyndi says:

Very nice shots! He is certainly easy on the eyes! ; )
    Cyndi recently posted…What Drives Me: My WhyMy Profile

11. My favorite is the headshot where he is wearing the cardigan on the beach. You are a very talented photographer!

12. C.J. says:

WOW!!! Great pics!! Great model. You are very good a photography. Did I mention the model was great as well?

13. lisa leblanc says:

You seem like you had a great day, great sushi and great photographer, Enjoyed your post thanks
    lisa leblanc recently posted…Canadian Pop Idol Justin Bieber’s New Condo Visited SIx Times AlreadyMy Profile

14. Great pictures and the model looked extremely handsome.
    Touristmeetstraveler recently posted…How Safe Are Those Theme Park RidesMy Profile

15. So you’re saying you got to work outside, on the beach, with an absolutely handsome man?! I’ll trade you straight up for an in home office with a gassy Cocker Spaniel! 🙂
    Holli @ It’s An Ordinary Blog recently posted…Disney’s “Planes: Fire & Rescue” In ReviewMy Profile

16. Mary W says:

Wow, the pictures are awesome and so professional looking. I’m still learning how to use my camera. Just not understanding it.
    Mary W recently posted…It’s Official! Return of FROZEN in New Animated Short ” FROZEN FEVER “!!!My Profile

17. Amy G says:

I love his Beautiful blue eyes!

18. censie says:

Fantastic photos! You have talent!
    censie recently posted…My Daddy Smiles: Daddy & Company Book #giveawayMy Profile

19. Kristi D says:

Great shots! What a gorgeous day to be outside. Sure beats the office.

20. stephaniet says:

Love this post looks like a fun day. Good food, good company and a handsome model never hurts! Great pics.

21. Denise says:

Oh! Did you just got to work on the beach with that handsome dude?! Oh, I’m so jealous , all I got is to cook, bake and blog .. not fairrrrr
    Denise recently posted…Meat Patties with Cheese Potatoes and ZucchiniMy Profile