the proposal i always dreamed of!

the proposal i always dreamed of!
19 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 5 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 14 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 19 Flares ×

three years ago today, Greg surprised me with a proposal after almost 10 years of dating… :))))))))) he took me to the brooklyn botanical garden for the cherry blossom festival, we both love cherry blossom trees!

228208_10150563058240058_5267526_n

the day started off pretty interesting as i was in a terrible mood from some asshole on the road, plus once we got there the gardens were overcrowded with other patrons and i have super bad anxiety in crowds! ugh.

227426_10150563052825058_1232180_n 221626_10150563053775058_5311325_n 222922_10150563057635058_1411970_n

i was extremely surprised when greg started telling me how much he loved me and how badly he needed me in his life forever, and dropped down to one knee in front of hundreds of people! actually i was so excited i just kept saying “holy shit, no way, holy shit!” lmao it was an amazing experience…we both totally forgot all the people around us, until i said yes and the circle that had formed around us exploded with applause! one of the most memorable days of my life <3

227247_10150563060625058_7367239_n

i love you boo, today more than ever!

what is your engagement story? i would love to hear it!!

17 Responses to the proposal i always dreamed of!

1. Anita Boeira says:

How cute! And what a beautiful place to propose 🙂
    Anita Boeira recently posted…April 2014 RecapMy Profile

2. Paula Parker says:

What a beautiful setting to get engaged! Sounds like an almost magical day! Congratulations!

3. Krystal says:

How beautiful. Believe it or not, my hubby proposed to me in a bathroom in dallas tx. Long Story!
    Krystal recently posted…Copy Cat Wednesday: McDonald’s Secret Big Mac SauceMy Profile

4. Lauren says:

What a pretty place to propose!! Ours wasn’t nearly as exciting 🙂 I had been upset with him, and he ended up surprising me at my apartment with the ring and proposing. It was perfect to me!
    Lauren recently posted…{Feature Friday} What Is It?My Profile

5. What a great story! Such a beautiful place for such a special occasion.
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Cilantro Steak SauceMy Profile

6. Nicki Lewis says:

Great story! Such a pretty place too
    Nicki Lewis recently posted…HTT #15 – Fix No-Reply BloggerMy Profile

7. Noor says:

GOSH this is so lovely.
    I don’t have my own story yet. But if I do, I would like it to be cute as this.
    Noor recently posted…Less Fashion, More SenseMy Profile

8. Very cool story! Congratulations!
    Sarah @ SarahTitus.com recently posted…Frugal Friday Link Up Party – Add Your Links!My Profile

9. Rachel says:

My engagement and wedding were both pretty lame. I was 18 and my husband was 22 when we found out we were pregnant. So we decided to get married before I started showing but this was 11 years ago and now i know it’s exceptable to wait. We were so young we didn’t have a clue. we went ring shopping together and found all three bands for $300, I bought my wedding dress in the prom department even though there was this dress I loved at a bridal shop but it was $300 which at the time I just couldn’t even though I had a brand new credit card burning a hole in my wallet. About 7 months after we got married (on the beach in FL in August! So hot!) we started working for a wonderful catering company (Townsends Catering) which we stayed at for 9 years. Now that I’m older and know so much more about weddings I would like to renew our vows and have the wedding that should have been. We missed our 10 year anniversary so I’m shooting for the 15th!
    Rachel recently posted…My Instagram Milestone and Giveaway!My Profile

10. Kungphoo says:

That is a great proposal.. mine was good, but it involved mud and shoes..lol

11. How sweet! Every girl deserves the perfect proposal. I had one too and it’s something we always share with our kids.
    Joie Betterly recently posted…Go Back to School With Reebok & Maleficent #BTSMy Profile

12. Eileen says:

What a perfect place to propose.. lovely flowers everywhere! I would assume he swept you off your feet. 🙂
    Eileen recently posted…Why Eagles Never DieMy Profile

13. Jeanae says:

This is the sweetest! Every girl deserves to feel as though she is the most loved in the world. It is so fun to look back, and swoon over my proposal story, and I look forward to sharing it with my kids in the future.
    Jeanae recently posted…Back to School Morning Muffins #Allergy-SafeMy Profile

14. This post made my heart sing! So sweet! 🙂
    Kay @ goaloflosing.com recently posted…Throwback Thursday: No. 2 {with LinkUp}My Profile

15. Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Informations here: dreamingofleaving.com/2014/05/01/the-proposal-i-always-dreamed-of/ […]