Very First Maternity Shoot!!

Very First Maternity Shoot!!
2 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 2 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 2 Flares ×

my business partner and i {natalie} were asked to travel to northern new jersey to shoot the most loving couple we have ever dealt with…Jenny and Jerameel are expecting their first child in a few months, and their excitement for the baby’s arrival was very evident! These clients made our job extremely easy with their awesome ability to listen to directions and even had some ideas of their own…but mostly because their love for each other shows right thru the photos!

Check out our first maternity shoot by clicking here, or by going to www.dulceny.com and heading to the blog section – tell us what you think! Did we do good??

Jenny_2

Hope you enjoy!

29 Responses to Very First Maternity Shoot!!

1. Jessica says:

These are gorgeous! You’re so talented!

2. You did great. Beautiful photos. 🙂
    Pebbles Jacobo recently posted…Principles of Success: My New Blog SeriesMy Profile

3. Elizabeth says:

Darling!! The light in the pics is fantastic!! Talented lady!
    Elizabeth recently posted…Happy Father’s Day Tie – Free Printable!My Profile

4. Beautiful, Jessica! You did a wonderful job.

Those photos stir up heavy feelings of nostalgia from my maternity shoot — mine was in our backyard.

Sigh.

Again, congrats.

xo
    Courtney Conover recently posted…Five Things I Love about Being a DadMy Profile

5. Meredith says:

So beautiful! YOu did amazing. Stopping by from the Bloppies. 🙂
    Meredith recently posted…Teaching Your Kids to Be Brave. Even When You Are Scared.My Profile

6. The pictures turned out beautiful. The pictures will give this couple wonderful memories.
    Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness recently posted…Frozen Watermelon MargaritasMy Profile

7. Sloan says:

Beautiful pictures! I’m sure they’ll become treasured memories of this time in their life!
    Sloan recently posted…Being GratefulMy Profile

8. Teresa says:

Hi Jessica,

Your photos are gorgeous. Love the location and the special connection you captured between Jenny and Jerameel. Such talent!
    Teresa recently posted…Shula’s 347 Grill: a Brunch at Dusk EventMy Profile

9. Kimberly says:

So fun! You look beautiful! Pinned. Thanks again, for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls
    Kimberly recently posted…Piña Colada PancakesMy Profile

10. Charlotte says:

Oh hai fellow New Yorker 🙂 (I’m originally from Rockland but spend some time in various parts of LI).

These photos are so gorgeous! You did a great job capturing their personalities and love for each other. What a beautiful thing to witness.

Hope you are having a great week!
    Charlotte recently posted…Happy Father’s DayMy Profile

11. Shea says:

The pictures came out great! I am just starting to dip my toes into photography. I love the pic of the couple hold hands with the photo very creative!

12. Claire says:

You’re work is beautiful, you can see such powerful emotion in these photos. What a work of art! 😉

God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Claire recently posted…Little Miss Monday {Link-up} – StripesMy Profile

13. Tammy says:

Beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I’ve pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board

14. Kori says:

Very lovely! I really enjoy seeing maternity shoots, there’s just something so tender and precious about them.
    Kori recently posted…Nursery Rhymes for BabiesMy Profile

15. Jessica says:

I love baby bellies! Beautiful!

16. Tracy says:

What a special shoot to be a part of. Great work!!!

17. You looks so beautiful. I am so glad that you are capturing these moments so that you can look at them with new eyes once the baby comes.

18. Risa says:

These are beautiful pictures and great mementos for the parents to keep and show to their child. Great job!
    Risa recently posted…Why Robin Williams’ Death Matters to MeMy Profile

19. katrina g says:

beautiful pictures! i loved my maternity shots, completely worth the money.

20. The photos turned out gorgeous. Thanks for linking up at #ThrowbackThursdayLP
    Giveaways 4 Mom recently posted…Seven Tips to Repair Summer-Damaged HairMy Profile