#100happydays – Challenge Accepted!

#100happydays – Challenge Accepted!
97 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 97 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 97 Flares ×

with family drama {which i will not get into here!!} and the craziness of every day life slowly taking me over, i have wracked my brain for a way to de-stress and make myself happy again… then i found this #100happydays photo challenge and said why the hell not?! so i gathered up three of my favorite chicks to come on this #100happydays photo challenge with me!

#100HappyDays - Can you do it?

I am super excited about the next 100 days, I could use as many reminders to be as happy as possible! i have plenty of things to be happy for, but it is so easy for people, me especially, to let stupid things that do not even matter get to them in the worst way… bring it on life, i am ready to be a happy chick!!!! the #100happydays photo challenge starts today – follow us on Instagram to see our journey:

Miss Jessica  small_heart Miss Crystal small_heart  Miss Natalie  small_heart Miss Thalia small_heart

have you or would you ever participate in a photo challenge like this? let me know!! #100happydays #4happychicks

30 Responses to #100happydays – Challenge Accepted!

1. Natalie says:

YASSSS! We are sooo gunna rock this! #4happychicks :):)

2. Thalia says:

Yay! Happiness forever <3

3. Amy says:

Good for you! Enjoy being happy… you deserve it!

4. Ruth Zankich says:

Good for you! Hope you stick with it! And can’t wait to see your posts.

5. Elizabeth says:

Such a good challenge. And so great to do it together — that way you can encourage each other and keep up the happiness!!

6. Kristen says:

I want to do this! we all need a little gratitude…what a great idea!
    Kristen recently posted…Things Kids Say: Smart, Sassy & SillyMy Profile

7. Oh wow I’ve never done a photo challenge like this, but it’s such a nice thing to aspire to! Sounds like fun 🙂
    Christy@SweetandSavoring recently posted…Exploring NYC: Walking Around Brooklyn HeightsMy Profile

8. Lara says:

I just finished my 100 happy days the other day. I will admit to not always posting, but I did enjoy the project immensely! Good luck with yours!
    Lara recently posted…How to Make Faux Chalkboard ArtMy Profile

9. Nicki Lewis says:

Sounds fun I will be checking it out. Let me know if you do another one of these. I haven’t done one yet
    Nicki Lewis recently posted…ChangesMy Profile

10. Jane says:

Hey there! Coming to you from the Sits Girls Sharefest! I’m actually on Day 21 of this and mostly use my Instagram to use as a platform.

One tip I have is to set your alarm near bedtime so if you forget in the day, you have a reminder. I set mine for 08:30pm and it helps a lot…good luck! 😀

-Jane
    (http://www.simplyspringfield.com)

11. Becky says:

Good luck! I always try to think of something positive every day 🙂
    Becky recently posted…ToT 10 miler training: 16 weeks to goMy Profile

12. Whitney says:

Just found your blog from the social saturday link up party. soooo it’s a few days late but hey, better late than never right? ha. excited to be following along via bloglovin!
    Whitney recently posted…The best blog post ideas…My Profile

13. Camille says:

Great challenge! Look forward to seeing your pictures.
    Camille recently posted…Library 21c ReviewMy Profile

14. P.J. says:

This is a really cool idea for a challenge. I saved the link for it to look into it further. Might be something I could use doing, too. 🙂
    P.J. recently posted…Getting back into the pathtag game with my 2014 editionMy Profile

15. Laura funk says:

I have been following tons of people doing this challenge and I think it is fantastic! Thank you for linking up last week to the Friday Favorites. Hope to see you this week too!

16. I’ve been seeing this trending with one of my friends on Facebook! It looks like such a fun challenge to uptake! Best of luck. I cannot wait to see how it goes!

17. I think this challenge is proof that if you look for things to be thankful and happy about you can ALWAYS find them! 🙂
    WorkingMomMagic recently posted…Making time for your friendsMy Profile

18. Megan Walker says:

One of my friends is doing this, and I love seeing her journey to find happiness in every day. Good luck!
    Megan Walker recently posted…Let’s Keep It Spicy!My Profile

19. Tammy says:

Love being happy. Not only for the mind but keeping the body healthy too. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I’ve pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board

20. I can’t think of a healthier and possibly difficult challenge to do. You all have beautiful smiles and the photos on Instagram will show them off.
    Neva @ Retire for the Fun of it.com recently posted…Take Fireworks Photos Like a ProfessionalMy Profile

21. Oh my gosh, I so need to do something like this. As bad as it made sound I’m rarely happy =( This would be a hard challenge for me to partake in but would love to be happy for once! =)

22. Billie says:

My sister did this challenge and ended right after she got married!
    Billie recently posted…Changing the Stereotype – Cedar Valley Pit Bull RescueMy Profile

23. I think it’s an excellent challenge that could be done, but focusing on gratitude would also be an important aspect of success.
    Elizabeth Copeland recently posted…Flying With KidsMy Profile

24. Good luck!! I failed at 100 happy days about halfway through.. lots to be happy about but got forgetful. Plus a lot of my days were the same: revision and essay writing!!

Laura (weekend blog hop) x
    Laura M George (@lmgeorge92) recently posted…JulyMy Profile

25. Ruth says:

Just dropping by from the weekend blog hop – a little late! This is a great idea, we need to be reminded to be happy sometimes, enjoy the moments instead of letting them get swallowed up in our everyday worries and stress. Here´s to being happy!
    Ruth recently posted…Little One’s Progress Report at three and a half monthsMy Profile

26. Great challenge, however, I can’t remember the last time that I wasn’t happy. Thanks for sharing at the #WWDParty.
    Antionette Blake recently posted…Peachy Polka Dots | Fashion After FiftyMy Profile

27. Such a wonderful perspective on life. Thanks.

28. katrina g says:

it’s a great idea and i would love to think that I could do it, but I probably can’t. Can’t wait to see your progress though.

29. Fizzy Party says:

What a great idea! A good way to remind yourself to be happy 🙂 or at least find the happy in everyday.
    Fizzy Party recently posted…Happy Blogiversary!My Profile

30. Love this challenge. Thank you for linking up on Thoughtful Thursday!!
    Starla J @ Pressing In and Pressing On recently posted…It’s Back to School Week.My Profile