Wordless Wednesday: Week #1

Wordless Wednesday: Week #1
20 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 4 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 16 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 20 Flares ×

wordless wednesday is exactly what it sounds like – no words, just pics!

i am a sucker for quotes – inspirational, funny, sassy, mean…whatever the quote, if i like it i post it. if you follow me on facebook, instagram, twitter, and/or google+ you will most likely see my quote posts – but if you dont, i will be posting them weekly here on the blog for you to see! ok now that i just said a bunch of words, let me shut up…

{quotes – week #1} note: all designs by MEEEEEEE, unless noted otherwise 🙂

Follow-your-heart-dreaming-of-leaving

karma-dreaming-of-leaving

negative-people-positive-life-dreaming-of-leaving

fear-of-being-wrong

being-happy-dreaming-of-leaving

wordless-wed-summertime-dol

distance-yourself-from-negativity

repost from the lovely dani over at instagram.com/positivelypresent

11 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: Week #1

1. Emily says:

Oh I really like all of these, especially the one about living a creative life!
    Emily recently posted…Love in the time of instagramMy Profile

2. These quotes are great! I loved all these reminders today. I especially like Lily Pulitzer one. Being happy really makes you look better and more appealing to people!
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Hump Day Happenings #16My Profile

3. Tracie says:

These are great quotes! And I really needed the reminder to focus on the positive in my life today. Thank you!
    Tracie recently posted…Life Is Too Short To Buy Bad CookiesMy Profile

4. Awesome quotes…and I also like looking at stuff like this for the font/color inspiration haha 🙂
    Christy@SweetandSavoring recently posted…Timbercliffe Cottage Bed and Breakfast: Camden, MaineMy Profile

5. Thalia says:

Love all the quotes and the colors and everything in general. I’m a sucker for quotes too <3

6. These are great! 😀

Swinging over from the Favorite Friday linkup!
    Life Breath Present recently posted…Gym Update #9My Profile

7. Megan Walker says:

I say WORD to the karma quote!!! I totally believe in you reap what you sow. I also like the quote, “give them enough rope, and they’ll hang themselves!” (Maybe that’s a Texas thing haha). Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing on Hump Day Happenings
    Megan Walker recently posted…Let’s Keep It Spicy!My Profile

8. Laura funk says:

Thanks for linking up last week to Friday Favorites! Hope to see you this week too! I am a sucker for quotes too! Love the ones you picked!
    Laura funk recently posted…Cream Cheese Chicken Enchilada Nachos #RecipeMy Profile

9. Camille says:

Love the quotes especially the take your brain with you one. Thanks for sharing!
    Camille recently posted…Behind the Scenes at LuLu’s Frozen YogurtMy Profile