KKTTH #3 – I knew you were trouble!

KKTTH #3 – I knew you were trouble!
17 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 15 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 2 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 17 Flares ×

looks like big trouble in little hamptons! in the latest round of kardashian drama, hamptons residents are being urged to call the authorities if they witness any taping of the Keeping up with the Kardashians spin-off, Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons, on any beaches out here… i wonder if the kardashians ever ran into this much trouble anywhere else they have taped? i am pretty sure i saw a few beach photos on Khloes Facebook page recently, should i call the police??

khloe-kardashian-trouble

why should the residents of the hamptons worry about whether or not the film crew have the proper permits? i, for one, know i dont give a shit. so neither should you.

worry-bout-yourself2

khloe-kardashian-trouble

khloe specifically is experiencing serious drama due to the american indian headdress she posted an instagram picture wearing…the photo was not even taken anywhere in the hamptons but the shinnecock indian nation is expressing their disappointment in the decision to wear the headdress. i find this super hypocritical, i mean can’t you  purchase a headdress at pow wows and reservations all over? whats so offensive about wearing a headdress? gosh, i just cant.

khloe-kardashian-fight

in lighter news, kourtney kardashian announced she was pregnant with her third bambino a few weeks ago – a huge congrats to the whole kardashian/disick family! and can i just say, every single pregnancy for kourtney has resulted in the most fab maternity style! props for the best dressed prego!

kourtney-kardashian-trouble

kourtney-kardashian-trouble

kourtney-kardashian-pregnant-trouble
kourtney-kardashian-cowfish-trouble

this pic ^^^^ was taken at cowfish restaurant in hampton bays where i got married! the kardashians have great taste 🙂

before i sign off, today is khloes birthday! happy birthday playa <3

khloe-kardashian-birthday-trouble

texto___happy_birthday___png_by_themikaa011-d4nrjj3

khloe-kardashian-birthday-trouble

khloe just has one thing to say to all you haters…

1503828_10152289096692302_663805669_n

until next time!

9 Responses to KKTTH #3 – I knew you were trouble!

1. Natalie says:

LOL this is so true-great post.

2. Kelly says:

You are so right, on so many levels. Great post! 🙂
    Kelly recently posted…Life is Good: Reflections on June and a LinkupMy Profile

3. Sarah says:

I have such a love/hate relationship with the Kardashians and their shows, but I can’t seem to say away from them! Haha.

Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

4. Nicki Lewis says:

Think you are right I have not heard of them having any issues when they were in Miami or NY. After the episode the other night I am starting to really be over Kim and they could leave her off the show
    Nicki Lewis recently posted…Transformers Age of ExtinctionMy Profile

5. P.J. says:

I guess I didn’t even realize they were still relevant?
    P.J. recently posted…Photo Blogging Challenge: July 2014′s theme is…My Profile

6. Billie says:

I’ve had that song stuck in my head a lot lately, thanks! LOL I watch the Kardashians from time to time, I hope that a lot of it is played up for the show.
    Billie recently posted…Nonni’s Biscotti Bites – ReviewMy Profile

7. Michelle says:

I can not imagine them getting into trouble for taping even in the Hampton s! I love the photos you shared. Khloe looks so good!
    Michelle recently posted…Why It’s Nice to Visit Vermont: The Green Mountain StateMy Profile

8. I still don’t understand the big craze over The Kardashian family.

9. Felicia says:

I am in the same boat as PJ, are they still around? I never understood the obsession with them but I agree as far as residents are concerned who cares.

I’m sorry but unless they were parked in my back yard filming and bothering my family I wouldn’t care what they were doing.
    Felicia recently posted…Feeling GratefulMy Profile