Boudoir shoot with Miss Gina

Boudoir shoot with Miss Gina
25 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 24 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 25 Flares ×

our boudoir shoot with miss gina was a phenomenal one! its not too often you get a client as humble as gina, who is also uber sexy! check out the rest of her beautiful photos on the photography page 🙂

Gina-boudoir

Gina-boudoir

21 Responses to Boudoir shoot with Miss Gina

1. Shea says:

Great Pics!!!
    Shea recently posted…For Curvy Girls Shopping at H&MMy Profile

2. Jessica Cook says:

You’re so lucky to love what you do and you’re very good at it too!

3. Vely says:

Awesome shots! I especially love that last shot of her!
    Vely recently posted…First Time Story: Strawberry PickingMy Profile

4. aimee fauci says:

These are great! She is brave.. I would have a hard time taking sexy pic… I guess cause I just don’t feel it.

5. Kungphoo says:

Those are very nice shots! What a beautiful model!

6. Great photos! You’re very good at what you do.
    Hilary @ The RNY Life recently posted…Fourth Of July With PolyvoreMy Profile

7. Grace says:

Beautiful pictures. I have always been self conscious about my body, but a couple of years ago I bit my lip and boudoir pictures done for mt husband and it made me feel pretty
    Grace recently posted…Monday Meme ~ 4th of JulyMy Profile

8. These are amazing photos! Simply beautiful.
    Hollywoodhiccups recently posted…Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Plan Baby Number 5 to Secure Another Reality ShowMy Profile

9. Felicia says:

I always wanted to do something like this for my husband but unless it’s a female photographer he would never go for it. 😉

These photo’s are stunning though and she is a amazingly stunning woman! Great job at showcasing her beauty.
    Felicia recently posted…Happy Homemaker MondayMy Profile

10. I want to do these for my husband (and heck, for myself), too! Someday. 🙂 You’re very talented, and Gina’s very beautiful!
    Alena@TheHomemadeCreative recently posted…A PeppyParents Bath TimeMy Profile

11. Morgan says:

Those are such beautiful pictures! Your model is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, you are so talented!
    Morgan recently posted…You Go Girl: Lindsay O’BrienMy Profile

12. Michelle says:

You look gorgeous!

13. Daphne says:

That is brave and what a beautiful result.

14. Paula Parker says:

I like the cream colored outfit, so pretty. But what is most beautiful, is your confidence. Great photos

15. I love this, gorgeous girl and gorgeous photos. I used to do a lot of boudoir photography as well and always loved it. Great work, dear.
    Kamila Gornia | for passion-driven solopreneurs recently posted…Do you REALLY need Google Plus for business?My Profile

16. The girl is beautiful and the pictures are absolutely amazing!

17. Julie says:

Beautiful pictures!

18. masha says:

Stunning. I especially like the first and the last photo on the photography page! 🙂

19. Alysia says:

Wow, gorgeous shots!!
    She’s definitely a beautiful, curvaceous lady and the picture of her looking out into the sun (on the porch) is STUNNING!
    Alysia recently posted…Kaley’s Soap Nuts from OrgownicMy Profile