KKTTH #4 – French Montana Edition

KKTTH #4 – French Montana Edition
4 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 4 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 4 Flares ×

i love how a picture of khloe kardashians perfectly covered ass {posted by her bf, french montana} can cause such a ruckus. just look how nice it is!

khloe-kardashian-french-montana-butt-instagram-dol

i mean, would you not agree?? you dont have to love it, but dont hate on it either! i have seen countless instagram accounts dedicated to half naked buttocks and no one flinches at that…

haters-gonna-hate-french-montana

while i am not necessarily a fan of french montana and his music, i think its cute that he obviously is proud of who he is with.

khloe-kardashian-french-montana-collage

love

khloe-kardashian-french-montana-safari

khloe-kardashian-happy-french-montana

she looks super happy…love with no boundaries girl, no matter who you are with!

14 Responses to KKTTH #4 – French Montana Edition

1. Erinn S says:

Fun post and I have not heard of French Montana til now 🙂
    Erinn S recently posted…Blog writing and what we really want you to knowMy Profile

2. Love the post! I have seen them online and tv a few times. I dont necessarily care for him but she is pretty awesome at times.
    Bernadette C @Aimless Moments recently posted…Jonelle Filigno Introduces adidas Performer TIght #sponMy Profile

3. aimee fauci says:

My favorite Kardashian!!!! I’m not a ‘K’ fan but I do love her.
    aimee fauci recently posted…Wilton Giant Cupcake – ‘Pin It or Forget It’My Profile

4. Jeanette says:

Didn’t know she had found a new man. Great for her:)
    Jeanette recently posted…What I heart this weekMy Profile

5. While this is a really cute blog post. Neither are my cup of tea. I do agree with love the one your with 🙂
    Laura (Lauras Little House Tips) recently posted…Lemon Peel Infused Facial Scrub – DIYMy Profile

6. Risa says:

I have to say I would get mad if my husband posted my butt all over instagram lol
    Risa recently posted…Mission: Possible! Ten Breastfeeding Tips from a Mom Who KnowsMy Profile

7. Morgan says:

I don’t follow them, but this was a nice post. “Love with no boundaries” is such great advice! I enjoyed reading this 🙂
    Morgan recently posted…Packing for College: Tips and TricksMy Profile

8. Chrissy Mazzocchi says:

I have never heard of him before but glad she is moving on.

9. When I saw this on Yahoo the other day, I was like, yeah, okay. She has a great butt. I’m not going to deny her that. And the fact that she looks like she is happy and having fun is great for her too 🙂
    Megan Kubasch recently posted…So You’re Not a Mommy Blogger…My Profile

10. Cailin says:

I love Khloe- totally my favorite Kardashian! She’s got a tookus to be proud of too. I’d put that thing on IG if I had it!
    Cailin recently posted…Giveaway: Win TWO Bottles of Keratin Hair Volumizer!My Profile

11. Love Khloe! I probably wouldn’t watch the show if she wasn’t on there. I don’t care for him but if she’s happy then that’s good. She deserves it. Hopefully he’s genuine with his feelings.
    Hilary @ The RNY Life recently posted…Our 2014 Trip to KnoebelsMy Profile

12. If she’s happy with him, then I guess that’s all that matters.

13. B says:

I like Khloe the best, hope she’s happy! Did she ALWAYS have this booty??? Either way, more power to her! 😉

B

14. Heehe I didn’t even know she was dating, but she needs to be happy, so once she is that is all that matters. 🙂