Engagement Shoot with Jesse & April

Engagement Shoot with Jesse & April
1 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 1 Flares ×

capturing the love between two people during an engagement shoot is really something to see… but when it’s your close friends it’s even more special!

IMG_7328

jesse is marrying his soulmate april next summer in aruba and we {my husband and i} are in the wedding! can not tell you how excited i was when these two announced their engagement, not only because they both deserve happiness but because i knew i wanted to gift them an engagement shoot as soon as possible! 🙂 🙂 🙂

JesseAprilLogo-7246

we chose to do a sunrise engagement shoot on the beach in the hamptons and i must say, it came out soooooo good!

engagement-jesseapril-dulce

what do you think? hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as i enjoyed shooting them!

{you can also check out more photos on our official photography page by clicking here —> april & jesse at quogue village beach}

25 Responses to Engagement Shoot with Jesse & April

1. Such a beautiful backdrop I agree. Aruba will be a beautiful venue…..have fun!
    Debra @A Frugal Friend recently posted…Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth on the Set of Mystery Girls – Interview & FunMy Profile

2. Wow those are some lovely photos.
    Thanks for sharing 😀

3. Did you take those pics? Gorgeous!
    Thank you for adding your site to my blog link-up party! I’m now following you on bloglovin’!
    ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com

4. aimee fauci says:

Oh my goodness the last picture is gorgeous! I love the pictures being on the beach and the beautiful coloring.
    aimee fauci recently posted…Duff Tie-Dye Cake Mix – A ‘House of Fauci’s’ Product ReviewMy Profile

5. lisa leblanc says:

Really nice pictures, and so romantic, you have a nice blog. Thanks for some nice reading.
    lisa leblanc recently posted…Big Brother’s Frankie Grande Sad News revealed By ProducersMy Profile

6. What a beautiful shoot! Great job! 🙂
    Holli @ It’s An Ordinary Blog recently posted…Wellness Wednesdays: Let’s Talk About SkincareMy Profile

7. Lara says:

Gorgeous photos and a gorgeous couple!
    Lara recently posted…How to Host a Summer Book Club for KidsMy Profile

8. Risa says:

What a beautiful setting for engagement photos. I love that the dog was also included!
    Risa recently posted…Craft Day – Footprint ButterfliesMy Profile

9. michelle says:

Beautiful pictures. Stunning backdrop. Thanks for sharing!

10. Cathy says:

These are gorgeous! You really captured the beauty of the ocean and the love between the couple in all of them.

I’m visiting from the ‘Hearts for Home’ link-up. : )
    Cathy recently posted…Inspired to SponsorMy Profile

11. These pictures are so cute! The beach is such a great location.
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Sponsor Spotlight: Life with Mrs. G & the ArtistMy Profile

12. These are amazing pictures, I can’t believe how beautiful they look!
    Touristmeetstraveler recently posted…Best Celebrity Travel TipsMy Profile

13. These are completely beautiful! Any couple would be so lucky to have photos like these taken.
    Cailin @ Mommy Dove recently posted…Low-Carb Lunch: Tuna Salad-Stuffed TomatoesMy Profile

14. liz says:

Awe those pictures look divine!
    liz recently posted…Thrifted finds & Coupon HaulMy Profile

15. Keisha says:

I found you through the Friday link party with Colorado travel. These photos are absolutely beautiful!!
    Keisha recently posted…Amazon Special RegistriesMy Profile

16. Tessa says:

Found you Friday Favorite Link Up! Beautiful pictures! What kind of dog do they have–it looks a ton like my Havanese!
    Tessa recently posted…100 Days of HealthyMy Profile

17. Amie says:

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Found you from Northest Bloggers, hello to a fellow long islander 🙂 Looking forward to looking at more of your photography!

18. Elizabeth says:

Gorgeous! You have such a way with light!
    Elizabeth recently posted…Elizabeth’s Story: A PioneerMy Profile

19. What beautiful pictures and what a lovely gift for them!

Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo
    Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom recently posted…{these moments: July 2014}My Profile

20. Debbie says:

The early morning sun adds a special touch to the pictures. I hope your friends will have a long and happy life together!
    Debbie recently posted…Mommy Reality Challenge #10 – Food Face Fotos…My Profile

21. Jodie says:

Amazing photos.
    #WeekendBlogHop
    Jodie recently posted…When Should I Stop Being Naked Around My Child?My Profile

22. Laura funk says:

stunningly beautiful!
    Laura funk recently posted…Friday Favorite 7/25/14My Profile

23. Beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with the Let’s Get Real party.

24. Dina Farmer says:

Jess, what a beautiful session and a sunrise session how wonderful!

I don’t think I could get up that early but kudos to you! I love you captured the couple so well and that sunrise! It’s to die for! Fantastic Job!
    Dina Farmer recently posted…The D MaternityMy Profile

25. Rachel says:

Lovely photos and scenery!!
    Rachel recently posted…Homemade Bentonite Pine SoapMy Profile