Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats

Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats
971 Flares Facebook 98 Google+ 74 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 796 StumbleUpon 3 Email -- 971 Flares ×

There is something so special about making yummy food look cute, and Halloween is no exception!

HALLOWEEN-TOP-8-DOL

Putting a little extra effort to make something look adorable is a sure way to put a smile on anyone’s face! I have been a Pinterest user ever since the site was launched so i have tons of pins for all types of adorable food, but here is my collection of the top 8 adorable Halloween treats…enjoy!

Ghost Cupcake Cones | Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

Eye of Newt Pretzels | Lady Behind the Curtain

Halloween-Eyes-of-Newt

Mummy JELLO Jigglers | Ginger Snap Crafts

Mummy-Jell-O-Jigglers-halloween

Witches Hat Cookies | Princess Pinky Girl

witch-hat-with-words-682x1024

I am not creative at all, and that is why I count on these wonderful blogs to come up with recipe* ideas for me so i can recreate it! Would you ever try a one of these recipes? Whenever my husband and I do have children, I would love to make cutesy little things like this for them! I am ready for Halloween, are you?

Adorable #Halloween Treats Perfect for Kids | Dreaming of Leaving

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find some adorable halloween food ideas from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

93 Responses to Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats

1. malia says:

Thanks for including my treats in your roundup!

2. Rachel says:

The eye of newt treats are my favorite but those mummy meatballs are hilarious!

3. Jena says:

The eye of newt pretzels look fun and yummy! I love when food looks fun 🙂

4. Omg these treats really are adorable!!! I have a Halloween party coming up and needed ideas so this is fabulous! Thanks for sharing ❤❤

5. Those are all super cute! I like the Witches hats the best!

6. Jessica says:

Those are super cute. With Halloween being on a Friday this year, I bet there will be a lot of Halloween parties.

7. You had me at your title! I love Halloween, in part because my birthday is mid October. However, I’ve always enjoyed dressing up and all the fun treats and creative food surrounding the holiday! I had to pin this for later and already have a few of your top 8 on my list that I have yet to try, like the mummy wrapped meatballs. Thanks for sharing your favorites!

8. Those meatball mummies are incredibly cute!

I was going to make Halloween cookies this year, but since I can’t eat them yet (dietary restrictions), I’m saving that creative project for Christmas.

9. Alisha Kostiuk says:

There are so many cute ideas. I may double some of these for my daughters birthday party since so close to Halloween. As a teen I think it would be fun for her.

10. Ashley says:

What a great roundup, I love the photos and the ideas! Thanks for sharing

11. Meghan says:

Haha these are so great! I love the meatball mummies.

12. Hey Jess, Thanks for including my Eye Of Newt Pretzels in you fun list!

13. I love these, especially the “eye of newt” pretzels. I have never seen those before!

14. Nicki Lewis says:

These would be great for any Halloween party

15. Miz Helen says:

What a great collection of Halloween Treats. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
    Hope to see you again real soon,
    Miz Helen

16. G’day What a fun Halloween post I enjoyed reading and seeing today!
    Cheers! Joanne

17. Sami says:

I love these ideas! They look so easy that even I can do them 🙂 We’re having a Halloween party and these will be great additions to our festive night.

18. Elizabeth says:

I love the Eye of Newt pretzels. I hadn’t seen those before!! So darling. Pinning.

19. Halloween is probably the easiest holiday to do something crazy with your food. Thanks for sharing so much great inspiration for making our food fun!

20. Great links! They will be featured tomorrow on my site.

21. What a great collection of super-cute treats! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the #homematters linky party! We hope to see you again this coming Wednesday!

22. Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog post with us at the #PureBlogLove recipe and DIY craft Link Party. I enjoyed dropping by and checking your blog post out and look forward to seeing you next week on Thursday at 8pm est- Sunday at midnight! Thanks again!
    XoXo
    Heidy L. McCallum

23. Skye says:

These are all amazing, good roundup! Pinning.

24. So many great ideas! I love these! Thanks so much for linking up to Something Fabulous Wednesday!

25. What great ideas! Love the eye of newt pretzels!

26. What a FUN post… Love the creativeness of these yummy Halloween treats 🙂 I’m so pinning this! Thank you for joining our #PinUP Pin Party 🙂 Hope to see you again this week, there’s a new one every Friday!

27. Sarah Ann says:

These are adorable!!! My kids will love these and I am going to have a tough time trying to decide what to make. Thanks for sharing this deliciousness with the Saturday Soiree Blog Party!

28. Thank you for sharing your post with Pin Worthy Wednesday this week. I’m posting this to out group board on Pinterest.

29. Alisha Kostiuk says:

There are so many cute ideas. My kids would love the meatball Mummies.

30. Briton says:

Cute treats! Halloween is my favorite holiday because you can do so many fun things for it!

31. I am lovin’ the Spooky Spider Cake Pops! Also, instead of using meatballs, I would substitute it for mini hotdogs (or something like that) to make those Mummies – I love the way they look!

32. Anni says:

Not a Halloween fan but the deviled eggs look DELISH!

33. Rosemary says:

These ideas look so much fun to do. Maybe I’ll make something Halloweeny this year. I like the look of the mummies. Found you via Sparkles of Inspiration Link Up Party

34. thisdayilove says:

What great looking treats for Halloween, I really like the meatball Mummies. Thanks for joining Linked

35. These are all so cute. I love the witch hats so easy to do and suck a great idea

36. Jessica says:

Those are some really cute ideas! I really wish I had time to make some of them.

37. These are fantastic! The oreos are my favorite!

38. Jamie says:

These are adorable!! I pinned the top pic so I can use them later!! Love it!

39. Nicki Lewis says:

These are fantastic. I totally want a witch hat right now just cause I want a Oreo lol

40. I love these ideas. Thank you for making such a fun roundup!

41. i could eat all of these!! so cute and creative – thanks for sharing this roundup!

42. I love the tombstone and the witches hats. I love things that are easy to make but taste great.

Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

43. The witches hats are so easy even I can make them. (I’m not at all crafty). I loved the meatball mummies, too.

44. Pauline C. says:

Wanna try making those cake pops. They’ll look rad for the Halloween party.

45. Lauren says:

All of these look great! I will have to make them for my kids! Thanks for sharing!

46. Nic says:

Those Mummy Meatballs actually look delicious!
    A great selection of Halloween snacks, I love pictures for that reason. Thanks for sharing 🙂

47. Demcy says:

I so love all these ideas…thanks for sharing!

48. I love all your features, I think the mummy jello jigglers are the best!!! Thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl!!!
    Happy Halloween!!!

49. rockky says:

These are great!!! thanks for sharing …

50. Jess says:

Hey! Just did a round up..included this awesome post!! 🙂 Thanks for linking it up on Totally Terrific Tuesday!
    New link up starts Monday at 10pm…hope you make it back!!
    Jess

51. Nice Roundup! Perfect for a Halloween party. Pinning for next year. Thanks for sharing your post at the party. Hope to see you again soon!

52. All of them are so cute! I’m not even sure I could pick a favorite! This was a great roundup! Pinning! Thanks for sharing it with us at Foodie Fridays…hope to see you again this Thursday night!

53. I love those cute Halloween treats!

54. Thank you so much for being a part of our #PureBlogLove link parties in 2014 – We plan on seeing in the new year with a BANG this Thursday evening and hope that all our favorite bloggers will join us! No worries if you cannot make it that night, remember the party runs weekly, Thursday-Monday morning!!

55. lisa says:

These really are cute. I can’t believe how creative people are. These would be perfect for a party or treat for school.

56. Dianna Davis says:

Oh my gosh– how cute. I think everyone would love how cute these are for a Halloween party. Thank you the pictures are wonderful

57. Melissa says:

These are so cute! I will have to try them. ;D

58. This is a great round up! I am planning on having a little Halloween Party so I’ll be pinning this for future reference. Thanks for gathering together such amazing work from other bloggers 🙂 Love it! Also, we appreciate you linking up at Welcome Home Wednesday this week!

59. Steph says:

These are so cute, and several I haven’t seen before. My kiddos are just starting to get to the age where they “get” Halloween, so I’m sure we’ll be looking for some fun ideas this year. Thanks for sharing!

60. Kati says:

Oh man I love Halloween! These treats make me so excited to make spooky, fun food.

61. Great ideas! Pinned and tweeted. Thanks for stopping by and partying with us! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we can pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls

62. Julie S. says:

I’m going to have to get some of those candy eyes, they seem to look great on everything!

63. This is such a great round up of super cute treats. I am so excited for Halloween. THanks for sharing your link at Totally Terrific Tuesday link up party.

64. […] Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats from Dreaming of Leaving  […]

65. […] No Sew Fabric Pumpkins, from The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide Krysta’s Pick – Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats, from Dreaming of Leaving Heather’s Pick – Living Room Refresh, from Karen’s Up […]

66. These are such great ideas and I’m always on the hunt for new ideas for Halloween. Some of these would even make awesome lunchbox treats! Thank you for this awesome round-up! – Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com

67. These are too cute! I am definitely stealing some of these for my annual Halloween party. Adorable–we’re definitely pinning this list!
    Thanks for sharing at the Welcome Home Wednesday link party…we really hope to see you again this week!

68. Lisa B. says:

These treats look so yummy! My daughter would love the deviled eggs! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us over at the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party!

69. Tianna says:

ahh these are amazing! I am so excited for Halloween!

stop by and chat with me 🙂 http://storybookapothecary.com/

70. Mrs Tubbs says:

Those are so funny! The spiders are genius! #sharethejoy

71. Silly Mummy says:

Love these! Halloween food is such fun. Love the witches’ hats – amazing! #sharethejoy

72. Yay great to have you linking up with #sharethejoy at it’s new home at TheJoyChaser.com – I’m particularly glad you posted this one because I need some ideas for this year’s Halloween party so thank you! x

73. Love all of these, they are so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

74. Carlee says:

These are sooo cute!

75. #AnythingGoes is great because of you! Thank you for continuing to support this Link Party with your talent and creativity.

76. Hey there Jessica! Awesome list!

I wanted to let you know you will be our feature for the Weekend Wind Down Link Party this Friday! I am so glad you linked up!! Make sure to come back and link up more 🙂 We will be sharing this on our FB pages, twitter, and Pinterest boards!

-Britni from Happy Mama Tales

77. Aeryn Lynne says:

Cute!! I truly have to try those meatball mummies for my nephew on Halloween night. I can already hear him giggling at dinner with eyes, heh. Thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

(here from #GoodFriendsFriday)

78. Great collection! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love partying with you! Lou Lou Girls

79. Heather Hennessee says:

Such cute ideas!

80. These are great. I especially like the eye of newt pretzels!
    Stopping by from the #ThrowbackThursday link party.

81. […] Dreaming of Leaving //⇒8 Adorable Halloween Treats […]

82. I love those spider eggs! They are so great! What a great round-up for Halloween!

83. […] at Dreaming of Leaving shared her Top 8 Adorable Halloween Treats with us. How life like and scrumptious they look! Check them […]

84. My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More Infos here: dreamingofleaving.com/2014/10/08/top-8-adorable-halloween-treats/ […]