The Creepiest Halloween Food Ever!

The Creepiest Halloween Food Ever!
1.4K Flares Facebook 138 Google+ 74 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.2K StumbleUpon 1 Email -- 1.4K Flares ×

Halloween isn’t always about the cute and adorable, most of the time Halloween is quite scary!

giphy

With these recipes* for creepy treats, you can gross anyone out at the drop of a {witchs’} hat!

Creepy-Halloween-Food

People will talk about these spooky Halloween ideas long after the party is over! The kitty litter cake grosses me out every time I look at the picture, which makes me want to try out the recipe even more 🙂 Are you big on Halloween in your family? Would you ever dare try one of these recipes ideas?

Halloween-breadsticks-07

Ghoulish Breadsticks by Artisan Bread in 5

halloween drink recipes

A Bloody Mocktail by caroselloblog.com

zombie_brains_title

Zombie Brains by rick a bam boo

eye-with-knife-1024x768

Oreoelphia - Haddie Hinklebottom's sweet pet 10 copy

Sweet Cookies and Cream Cheese Rat by Hungry Happenings

DSC_3656-copy

Spooky Monster Eyes by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

2013-10-29-kitty-litter-cake-8-500x600

Kitty Litter Cake by Tablespoon.com

With these awesome Halloween recipes, you can gross out and disturb people instead of showering them with the same old boring food.

scared

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find some Creepy Halloween food ideas from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

98 Responses to The Creepiest Halloween Food Ever!

1. Omg love ittt!!!! These look like such fun Halloween foods!

2. The eyeball panna cotta is genius!

3. Cesar Diaz says:

Love the ideas!!! The human torso is just great and simple to make.

4. Lauren says:

Wow — great ideas! My kids would probably love this, but I don’t know if I’d eat it!

5. Bonnie says:

Those are some very clever and interesting Halloween foods. The litter box cake was too realistic for me. Haha Stopping by from the Home Matters Linky Party.
    ~Bonnie

6. Jamie says:

I don’t celebrate Halloween so I won’t be making these, but the Band aide and the fingers have to be my favorite lol

7. censie says:

Great ideas! I have some up my sleeve too! I love this holiday!

8. Jessica H. says:

I love these ideas! The zombie brain Rice Krispie Treats are great!

9. Ida says:

These are amazing! I love the breadsticks and the graveyard dip! Such fun!

10. Wow, these are great. I wouldn’t be able to do all of these but don’t know which ones to make first.

11. That kitty litter cake is cracking me up. These all look like a lot of fun.

12. Kirsten says:

These ideas are all so fun! Better than the normal suggestions. Pinning for later.

13. Beth says:

Great collection of posts! Love the Jennifer Lawrence gif at the end!!!

I’m so addicted to anything and everything Halloween. And that litterbox cake makes me so queasy every time I see it. It just looks too much like the real thing!

Beth at LWC Wonderland

14. Now these are some creative ideas, I need to try them!

15. Jacqui says:

These all look so spooky and yummy! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

16. tara pittman says:

All great ideas. i need to make those finger things for my boys.

17. Oh these are some good ones. That torso especially. Would have liked to have been a fly on the wall while people were eating that one!

18. Amy G says:

Those are some pretty gross treats! LOL One year we made Brain cupcakes…they looked pretty gross!

19. Mary says:

OMG so gross and creepy! The eye and the kitty litter cake really got to me–I bet they are both delish, though!

20. Lizzie Lau says:

What a terrific collection! I wish it was my turn to bring a snack to the preschool, I’d make those breadstick fingers or the rice krispie treat brains.
    I pinned it.
    #SITSblogging

21. Laurie WJN says:

Oh my gosh these are hilarious, but I have to admit the bandaids gross me out.

22. Lux Ganzon says:

Thank you for putting their labels as you were right, these are creepy food! But creative nonetheless.

23. WendyKate says:

I LOVE the rat cake. So many great ideas.

24. Tahnie says:

These are all fantastic! Great collection of ideas. Thanks so much for sharing. The kitty litter cake made me laugh out loud! 😉

Stopping by from SITS and hope your Saturday is great!

25. Veyr creepy indeed. Thank you for sharing your post with Pin Worthy Wednesday this week. I’m posting this to out group board on Pinterest.

26. Amber says:

I so love all of these!

27. Some very clever ways with food! Visiting from Pretty Pintastic Party!

28. These are great! The meatloaf zombies are TOO awesome.

29. Tine says:

Great listing! I especially liked the creepy fingers. I may just add that to our Halloween Night dinner menu!

30. Allison B says:

The finger and kitty litter cake gross me out. I don’t know why but I could never eat those two.

31. Paris says:

Omg that kitty litter cake totally freaks me out

32. Morgan says:

I love these ideas! Thanks for sharing!

33. OMG – I think I just threw up a little – these things are so incredibly GROSS!!!

34. Robin Avidor says:

Great ideas and I really needed some!

35. Pam says:

These are great. I love the fingers….very creepy.

36. Jessica Cook says:

These are incredible! I’ve made the liter box cake before, it’s so yummy and sometimes freaks people out more than the actually scary stuff!

37. That big panna cotta eyeball and the kitty litter box are both genius and pretty disgusting! I love it. You have the perfectly titled post for these!

38. Adrian says:

I LOVE scary and creepy! These recipes are right up my alley. Thank you for sharing this with us at last week’s Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party! We hope to see you there again tonight starting @ 9pm est:)

39. There are so many great ideas here, I need to share them on my blog!

40. Wow, those are creepy. Especially the eye ball! Gross!

41. These are great! Especially love the breadsticks 🙂 Thanks so much for linking up at the #homematters linky party! We hope to see you again this coming Wednesday!

42. Eww, they are pretty creepy! I don’t know how many of them I could actually eat!

43. becca says:

Ok I admit it I am in love with these creepy foods. I would love to freak people out with them.

44. Jena says:

Haha! Love this post! Those fingers are pretty creepy, and the mouse because I just hate mice!! Ewww

45. Lauren says:

Great round up! I am going to pin this one.. glad to connect on tasty tuesday! 🙂

46. Dee Mauser says:

Halloween is my favorite holiday. It’s fun yet full of surprises and scares. The foods you listed are awesome!

47. Thanks for coming and linking up at #The Weekend Social. Please be sure to come back starting Thursdays at 9PM EST on KitchenDreaming.com ! I hope to see you there! Pinned

48. These are so creepy! My husband loved them until we got to the kitty litter box. He said NO WAY! LOL

49. Thanks for linking up with Savoring Saturdays! I love this post and can’t wait to try them all. Please add our link in case you are featured. Hope to see you next week! Stumbled and pinned!

50. I’m totally using the witch finger idea! Boo!!

51. Yikes! You weren’t kidding when you said these were the creepiest Halloween foods ever! Thanks for sharing them with Hump Day Happenings.

52. How awesomely GROSS! lol! Thank you for linking up with the #WeekendBlogHop

Laura x x x

53. I would like to invite you to attend our weekly #PureBlogLove Recipe and DIY craft party this week. Runs 8pm Thursdays-Sunday at midnight EST on http://www.themcallumsshamrockpatch.com. I hope to see you there! I adore your blog!
    Heidy

54. Great collection! I am always looking for cool Halloween foods for my annual trick or treat party

55. Awesome list of Halloween food! love them so spooky, funny and yummy! This post will be featured at this weekends Snickerdoodle Sunday!

56. These are so clever! I think I might have to wait a couple of years to try them since it would probably scare my toddler! Hahaha.

57. Otilia says:

oh wow! I love the crispy brains!
    thank you for linking up with #FoodieFriday

58. Scary stuff! I’m not even sure I could bring myself to eat any of them! 🙂 But they are all really cool, and I bet my kids would get a kick out of them! Thanks for sharing them with us at Foodie Fridays!! Hope we will see you again this week! Pinning!

59. lisa says:

You aren’t kidding! Some of that looks so creepy there’s no way that I’d eat it! I will pin it though. Thanks.

60. Dianna Davis says:

Lol these are great– I know this has to be pinned—I will never remember them all and where I found these–THis is going to be one of favorite recipes all of them. Thank you for sharing these. 🙂

61. Tianna says:

so many awesome ideas! Love the creepy zombie brains!

stop by and chat ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com

62. Julie S. says:

These are creepy and totally fun 🙂 I have made those devilled egg eyes before. (No one ate them, I guess they were too creepy)

63. Christine says:

Oooh my gaaawwwwwd I love this so much. Not sure I could actually eat some of these but people are so freakin’ creative! I am also a total fool for Halloween. Thanks for linking up at #SaucySaturdays.

64. Jess, these are great! Thanks for contributing them to SHARE IT! Pinning… Till Saturday!

65. Julie says:

I usually just do mouldy cakes (green colouring) and ghost meringues – these ideas are great. The kitty litter tray is my absolute favourite though – fantastically awful!

66. Oh wow! Interesting looking food presentation! Perfect for Halloween. So fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Friday Favorites! I’ve tweeted your post!

67. Heather says:

Ha ha!! I love the graveyard taco dip! THat’s such a fun idea! I’m featuring your pin in my next Pinterest Party Link up! Thanks for stopping by and participating! Can’t wait to see ya next week!

68. Love this! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

69. Visiting again from the #PartyGalsLinky! So gross and fun! Particularly fond of the kitty litter (ew.)

70. Erica says:

These are so fun! thanks for sharing at #FTAF

71. Katie V. says:

Those are awesome, and a little gross, hahahah! I don’t know if I could eat the brains but the graveyard taco dip is adorable!

72. Oh my goodness, I could hardly even look at half of these recipes…let alone eat them! I’m particularly queasy when it comes to blood + food, I don’t think I could stomach these but this is a great round up for those who can! Mayybeee I’d try a few of them 😛 Thanks for linking up at Welcome Home Wednesday, I’m looking forward to reading the other posts you shared with us.

73. Jamie says:

That “Taco Dip” looks amazing!! Going to pin that to try next month! 🙂

74. I’m always so amazed by you! This looks so fun! Pinned and tweeted. I appreciate you taking the time to party with us. I hope to see you on Monday at 7. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

75. Great round up! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight Party. Pinned & shared. Hope to see you again soon.

76. sue says:

Oh my goodness those fingers give me the creeps – so I suppose mission accomplished. I bet your Halloween Parties are fun! Thanks for sharing these ideas with us at #WednesdaysWisdom.

77. chellie says:

The human torso appetizer is awesome. Last year, we studied the human body for school, that would’ve been perfect! Thanks for linking up with from the archives friday!!

78. These are so gross, LOL. Thanks for sharing them on the Sunday Social.

79. OMG! These totally made me say Ewwww and Grrroosss! We are having a scrapbooking event on Halloween and I loved the brains. Thanks so much for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

80. […] the creepiest halloween food ever! […]

81. Blanca says:

The graveyard taco dip looks like one I can do 🙂 Thank you for linking up to The Party Gals Linky.

82. Annie B says:

Haha some of these are so creative. I am not sure I could handle serving the litter tray one! Great ideas. Thanks for linking up to #MakingHome

83. Grace says:

Man, I don’t know if I could eat some of those they’re so gross – especially the human torso appetizer. One year I did the witch’s fingers and my husband carved watermelon into brains which was pretty cool.

Well this certainly is a creepy list. Luckily for my squeamishness, my son is not into the creepy stuff… yet.Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays link up. Hope to see you back next week.

85. These are SO cool!!! Thanks for joining our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx

86. What a great roundup! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty – hope to see you again next week!

87. Alice Megan says:

Some awesome ideas I love the panacotta eye

88. Thank you so much for sharing your post with us at the #AnythingGoes Link Party! See you next week.

89. Robyn says:

I know all this food is perfectly edible but I can’t help but shudder looking at them, especially the rat. I guess that means they’re perfect for halloween. Thanks for linking up with FFF. xx

90. This is real fun roundup! I am always too chicken to make scary food… But, hey, why not?! Thank you for linking this up at SHARE IT 33. A new party will open again tonight/tomorrow and we hope to see you there again! ~ Rose

91. […] Creepiest Halloween Food Ever by Dreaming of Leaving […]

92. Hi Jess. Wow! These recipes certainly are creepy. Thanks so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays. I’m featuring this post in a Halloween round up post on my blog today. Thanks for your support.

Anne @ Domesblissity

93. […] Frankenstein Treats by A Sprinkle of This & That The Creepiest Halloween Food Ever by Dreaming of Leaving […]

94. URL says:

… [Trackback]

[…] Read More: dreamingofleaving.com/2014/10/15/creepiest-halloween-food-ever/ […]

95. […] Oh yes. – The CREEPIEST Halloween food. THIS one had me gasping!! It totally creeped me out..and made me wish we celebrated Halloween in […]

96. […] The Creepiest Halloween Food Ever from Dreaming of Leaving, Flying Bat Silhouettes from A The Scrap Shoppe Blog, DIY HALLOWEEN […]