12 Heavenly Peppermint Desserts

12 Heavenly Peppermint Desserts
2.3K Flares Facebook 139 Google+ 38 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 2.1K StumbleUpon 18 Email -- 2.3K Flares ×

Nothing says “the holidays have arrived” quite like peppermint desserts. Usually the first thought that comes to mind when peppermint is mentioned is candy canes. Candy canes are a staple on almost everyone’s Christmas tree! Peppermint is my personal favorite; minty, refreshing, and easily puts me in the holiday spirit!

excited-baby

Hope you enjoy this roundup of heavenly peppermint desserts*!

Peppermint-Dessert-Roundup

1. Peppermint Bark | Sally’s Baking Addiction

Heavenly Peppermint Desserts

2. Easy Peppermint Fudge | What’s Cooking Love?

Easy Peppermint Fudge8

10. Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow | Sally’s Baking Addiction

Peppermint-Crunch-Puppy-Chow-3

11. Candy Cane Peppermint Kiss Cookies | Tatertots and Jello

Peppermint-Kiss-Cookies-010-1-600x896

12. Chocolate Peppermint Trifle | One Creative Mommy

Outside-trifle

did you enjoy this post? let’s connect! follow me on twitter, instagram, and pinterest, or become a fan on facebook. thanks for reading!

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find Peppermint recipes from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

63 Responses to 12 Heavenly Peppermint Desserts

1. What a delicious collection of recipes! That chocolate peppermint bundt cake looks especially scrumptious!

2. Farin says:

These all look great, but on a side note, puppy chow? Who came up with that term?

Farin

3. Sara-Jayne says:

They all look so good – I can’t decide which one is my favourite!

4. Thanks so much for sharing all these WONDERFUL recipes! I love peppermint, and it sings of the holidays, so I cannot wait to make some of these! YUM.

5. Lara says:

I’m a huge fan of peppermint! I need to try some of these recipes!

6. Julie says:

This looks amazing. I love peppermint.

7. I’m so hungry now! Thanks so much for linking up to the #homematters linky party! We hope to see you again next Friday!

8. Robyn says:

These peppermint treats look awesome!

9. I wish I had known about your site in time! I would have asked you to guest post for our Christmas series after reading this! These recipes look awesome! Pinning them right away. 🙂

10. I have never tried candy cane any other way than “straight up”! This is a great recipe list and I am motivated to start off with that amazing looking Chocolate Bundt cake!

11. Lisa Ehrman says:

More gorgeous cookies, but my favorite is the adorable baby video clip 🙂 Thanks for sharing this post at Together on Tuesdays!!!

12. Bree says:

These all look absolutely amazing! Peppermint is definitely one of my favorite flavors and I love that it seems to be in literally every desert this time of year!

13. michelle says:

Oh my…these all look amazing.

14. Peppermint is Christmas to me. What a lovely roundup of peppermint treats! I wouldn’t know where to begin! I think I need at least four more weeks to get all my baking done!

Thank you for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

15. Sharon Rowe says:

Hi I’m Sharon from How To Get Organized At Home, thank you for sharing at my party. I love peppermint and you have shared some lovely ideas that I can definitely try. Thank you.

16. Jess, oh my gosh! I can’t believe these recipes, holly peppermint and gorgeous. I have to really get my baking on this next week and do some damage in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing 🙂

17. Thank you for dropping off this lovely link at our #PureBlogLove Link Party!! What a great 12 ways to use Peppermint Candy this Holiday Season!!!

18. Holly says:

So much yumminess here. Perfect festive treats. And how darn cute is that video at the start hehe

19. These all look amazing! Can’t wait to try a few, especially the no-bake cheesecake!

Thank you for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

20. Sweet! Thanks so much for posting all these awesome peppermint recipes! Pinning! Visiting from Treasure Box Tuesday!

21. Oh my goodness! How do you choose what to make first? I am definitely going to have to give the peppermint fudge a try! #mommtmeetupmonday

22. I agree, peppermint as a dessert is fantastic, and this is an awesome round up. Those peppermint cheesecakes look pretty awesome.

Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday at Smart Party Planning.

23. Christie says:

These are some awesome peppermint dessert recipes! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

24. the peppermint bark looks just brilliant. Thanks for finding so many delicious recipes and bringing them all together for us.

25. Bernadyn says:

These all look delicious, I love peppermint and have been making a few recipes lately using them. These are inspiring, pinning, thanks!

26. Great roundup! Peppermint makes everything look so festive this time of year. Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

27. Honest Mum says:

Gorgeous festive treats. Thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts x

28. Nancy W says:

I love peppermint, so glad you shared your collection of desserts on the HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you again tomorrow! – Nancy
    The Home Acre Hop

29. Shelly says:

It’s so strange – I generally don’t like peppermint, but when the holidays roll around, I find myself craving peppermint desserts and drinks! Love this round up- it all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing this at On Display Thursday! Don’t forget to stop by to see if you were featured! We’d love to see you again tonight at 9 pm central, and in the new year at our new day and time- 6 am Thursdays! Happy Holidays!

30. Yes to peppermint. Yes to dessert. Yes to all of the above.
    Thanks for a great collection and for linking up to the #partyinthekidskitchen.

31. Mmmmm….my mouth is watering! Thanks for linking up to Two For Tuesdays!

32. Those all look delicious! I love peppermint. Thanks for sharing at On Display Thursday, come again!

33. Jacqui Odell says:

They all look amazing! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

34. Oh my gosh – YUM! You make me want to break into my stash of Trader Joe’s Peppermint JoJo cookies now. . . 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing with us at On Display Thursday! Merry Christmas!

35. Yum, i could dive into that peppermint hot chocolate! Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday. Hope you linkup again this weekend. And feel free to link up with our Throwback Thursday linkup too to feature an old blog post you’d like new views on.

36. These all look so good! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! I’ve pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

37. These ideas look absolutely divine! Thanks for sharing!

38. What a great roundup for the peppermint lover! Thanks for linking up at the #HomeMatters linky.
    ~Bonnie

39. Diane says:

Love all the peppermint! It all looks so festive

40. Oh my! I am in peppermint heaven. Thank you! I am definitely trying a few of these!

41. Meghan says:

All of these sound divine!

42. I absolutely LOVE all things candy canes. Thanks so much for sharing this collection of recipes! Pinning!

43. Thank you for linking up with us at Mumbo Munday. I love your collection of peppermint recipes.

44. Sarah J says:

You round up is a feature on #suestuesday ! linkup goes live tonight (12/22) at 11pm EST. Be sure to check it out and link up. Week 12 goes until 1/2 go stop back a few times =)

45. Oh! Delish! And your bark looks soooo much nicer than mine! hahah! Thanks for sharing to my blog linky. I hope you come back for another one.

Off to Pin & Tweet this now!

Merry Christmas!

46. This is fabulous! I love it. Pinned and tweeted. Thanks for being a part of our party! I hope you stop by on Monday at 7 pm. We love to party with you. Merry Christmas! Lou Lou Girls

47. Kate says:

All of these look so dang good! I’m definitely bookmarking this so I can try a few of these recipes! Thank you for sharing!

48. Thank you so much for joining us last week on Creative Spark Link Party hope you stop by again today! Happy Holidays! http://bit.ly/1vbqtH4

49. Hi Jessica, I picked your peppermint roundup as my host pick for this week’s Foodie Friend’s Friday Linky Party. Thanks for linking up!

50. What a delicious collection of peppermint desserts…the pictures all look so good! Thanks for sharing it with us at Foodie Fridays!! Pinning! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and wishing you a fabulous 2015!

51. Angie says:

This delicious post is being featured on my blog today as part of “Tuesdays with a Twist” blog hop.
    Thanks & Happy New Year!
    Angie

52. jessica says:

These all look so grand! My favorite treats for the holiday season! Pinned! Thanks for sharing at Totally Terrific Tuesday! I am so glad to have you!
    Jess

53. These desserts look great for any time of year. Thanks for Sharing at The Weekend Social. Happy New Year. Hope to see you again Thursday 9:00 PM EST. Pinned! http://www.theKitchenChopper.com

54. Jeanette says:

I love peppermint. Everything looks so good:)

55. I love peppermint – I wish the holidays weren’t over so I wouldn’t feel weird eating peppermint cupcakes 🙂 Great round-up!

56. Oh wow!! I would love to try every single one of these delicious peppermint treats. If you had a spare moment, I would be delighted if you’d drop this (and anything else you’d like to share) by at the #PureBlogLove DIY and recipe link party! You can find me here: http://picnicnz.blogspot.co.nz/

57. lisa says:

I like peppermint in moderation. I do have to say that all of these recipes look very good. I’ll try a few of them. Thanks!

58. Awesome! Thanks for linking this post up at the Merry Monday linky party!

59. Mila says:

Oh my, oh my, that looks GOOD!
    xx

60. Brandyn says:

So many tasty-looking recipes! I can’t wait to try some of these out! Another great round-up as always!

Thank you for sharing with us at #mommymeetupmondays!

Fun selection of recipes. Thanks for joining us on the Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. I hope you will join us again in two weeks (on Dec 29th).

62. Such a hard decision to pick a favourite but I would have to go with the trifle, looks so good. Thanks for sharing on #overthemoon

63. I’m not a huge sweets fan, but these could totally work for me! I’ve pinned your roundup and I’ll be making some of these goodies soon! I’ll probably start with the peppermint bark, then the fudge!

#SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup