8 Delicious Winter Soup Recipes

8 Delicious Winter Soup Recipes
1.8K Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 72 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.7K StumbleUpon 1 Email -- 1.8K Flares ×

The temperature is dropping and there is only one thing on my mind… SOUP!

Soup is a staple in my home now, but growing up that wasn’t really the case. Currently I am a huge fan of saving money [who isn’t??], easy and cost effective is best for me! Snuggling up to a fire with a warm, delicious bowl of soup is definitely my favorite thing to do on a cold Winter night. There is just something so comforting about a big pot of soup, wouldn’t you agree??

There are so many possibilities when it comes to soup and this collection of soups is no exception. These personal favorite hearty Winter recipes will make every meal a special one. Share, pin, or tweet them now and enjoy them all season long!

1-Homemade Corn Chowder | Bubby and Bean

Corn can add life to any dish, but the addition to a soup dish is the best!

2-Roasted Butternut Squash & Bacon Soup | Krafted Koch

Bacon makes everything better…this scrumptious recipe was a winner with my husband!

3-French Onion Soup | American Heritage Cooking

French onion soup is my absolutely favorite meal especially in the winter!

4-Potato Ham Chowder | Damn Delicious

Rich and flavorful, this soup recipe does not disappoint!

5-Turkey Pot Pie Soup | Cooking and Beer

Chicken or turkey, pot pie warms the bellies of many soup lovers…

6-Cheeseburger Soup | The Recipe Critic

Cheeseburger soup = love <3

7-Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup | Chef in Training

Ok, this recipe is just sinful…a must try!

8-Chicken Tortilla Soup | Baked by Rachel

Everything a person can ask for in one bowl…yum!

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find soup recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

133 Responses to 8 Delicious Winter Soup Recipes

1. This is a fabulous round up! Thanks so much for including my french onion soup!
    Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking recently posted…Easy Dark Chocolate Peppermint FudgeMy Profile

2. Sharon Rowe says:

Hi, I’m popping over from How To Get Organized At Home and I just wanted to say thank you for visiting and sharing your post, I love soup and I really like the look of a few you have shared here, these are definitely on my to make list.
    Sharon Rowe recently posted…Monday Madness {December 22nd}My Profile

3. All these soups look warm, cozy and delicious! Can’t wait to try them all!
    Sarah Sofia Knepp recently posted…Inspiration for the Holidays: Family Traditions with Recipes and Cookie Decorating PartyMy Profile

4. Beth says:

These look delicious! I’m hoping to start cooking more soup this winter and this will be a great source!
    Beth recently posted…Puppy Love: GriffieMy Profile

5. Oh there is nothing quite like a good soup to warm you up! Delicious. The turkey pot pie looks like one to be trying over Christmas 🙂

Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.
    Catherine Holt recently posted…7 Delicious Festive TreatsMy Profile

6. Kara says:

These all look so good, especially the French onion soup!
    Kara recently posted…Recipe: Snowball CookiesMy Profile

7. Andrea says:

These soups look amazing! I see some Turkey Pot Pie soup being made soon with my Christmas turkey leftovers.
    Andrea recently posted…Dinner at The Farm House NashvilleMy Profile

8. The french onion soup looks amazing! I am going to save this for later as we love soup in the winter.

9. Lynette says:

some of these soups sound amazing, and at this time of year with the cold weather, thank you for sharing.

10. Kelly says:

These all look fantastic! I think the Corn Chowder will be first on the list to try. My favorite!

11. christine says:

this post just made me so hungry!! They all look fab!

12. These recipes look so delicious and yummy especially in this cold weather! Pinned! Stopping by from TurnitupTuesday
    Brittany M. (@BrittOfLOLMommy) recently posted…My Parenting Style: Meatless LasagnaMy Profile

13. Kelly says:

So many of my favorites! Thank you! Pinned and tweeted. 🙂
    Kelly recently posted…Last Minute No-Clutter Gift IdeasMy Profile

14. Sarah says:

They all look so delicious! Now I am really wanting some soup!
    Sarah recently posted…Holiday Guest Baskets With Ester-C: Support Your Guests This SeasonMy Profile

15. vegeTARAian says:

Woah, that French onion soup looks amazing! Thanks for joining the My Monthly Loves link up. Happy holidays!
    vegeTARAian recently posted…My Monthly Loves – Dec14My Profile

16. Courtney says:

Omg!! And the most drool-worthy blog post ever goes to you!!!! All these soups look beyond delicious!!!

17. Farin says:

I love all these recipes so much. So much for loosing weight over the winter though 🙂

Farin recently posted…Christmas- The Who, What, Where and WhyMy Profile

18. I can’t decide which one of these I want to try first! I’m hoping we get some cooler weather in Florida so that I can make soup. Thanks for sharing this fantastic roundup with Hump Day Happenings.
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Hump Day Happenings #42My Profile

19. All those soups look so warm and comforting, especially for this time of year! My husband has been asking me to make some soup, I think I will try one of these, this weekend! Merry Christmas!
    Christine Brown recently posted…DIY Gold Monogrammed Anthropologie Knock Off MugMy Profile

20. This is great- I’m always looking for new soup recipes! Thank you for posting.
    Jessy @ The Life Jolie recently posted…What’s Pretty This Weekend- 12/26/14My Profile

21. Barb @ A Life in Balance says:

Thank you for posting to Motivation Monday!

22. Yummy. We have been enjoying more soups this winter. Thanks for sharing with #SmallVictoriesSunday linkup!
    Tanya M @ Mom’s Small Victories recently posted…Small Victories Sunday Linkup {30}My Profile

23. Janell says:

I am stopping by from the frugal Friday link up party checking out all the great posts. Let me just say, That French Onion soup looks so good! Can’t wait to try some of these recipes. I love soup!

24. Sharon Rowe says:

Thanks for posting to How To Get Organized At Home Monday Madness. This is a great soup round up! Thanks again for sharing:)
    Sharon Rowe recently posted…Creating A Budget For The New YearMy Profile

25. Amberjane says:

I love soup especially French Onion – Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board
    Amberjane recently posted…Your Top 10 Favourite Posts of 2014My Profile

26. Oh man, do these soups look so tasty! Bookmarking to try some of them. Thank you for sharing on Frugal Friday Link Up Party. 🙂
    Sarah @ SarahTitus.com recently posted…Frugal Friday {Week 20}My Profile

27. Hi, Jessica, this is Louise Douglas, one of the fairly new co-hosts on Wakeup Wednesday’s linky. I just want to wish you a happy new year and congratulate you on being featured this week. I’m your newest fan on your social media networks because you rock!
    Louise Douglas recently posted…CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE SPECIAL OCASSION BEVERAGEMy Profile

28. Every one of these soups look fantastic! If you had a spare moment, I would be delighted if you’d drop this (and anything else you’d like to share) by at the #PureBlogLove DIY and recipe link party! You can find me here: http://picnicnz.blogspot.co.nz/
    Nicole Neverman recently posted…#PureBlogLove Link Party – Week 15My Profile

29. Wendi says:

These all look FANTASTIC!!! Yum. And what beautiful pictures!
    Wendi recently posted…Cream Cheese with Tomatoes and Pesto PastryMy Profile

30. It is a soup kind of day! Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays!

31. Yumm! These winter soups look awesome!
    Sarah @ Sarah’s Kitchen recently posted…To make resolutions or not to make resolutionsMy Profile

32. Happy New Year Jessica! Oh my, you have me salivating. These soups look scrumptious! Pinned it! 😀
    Vashti Quiroz-Vega recently posted…Haiku Friday – Happy New Year!My Profile

33. Tanya Anurag says:

Congratulations on being featured on Wake Up Wednesdays linky party! Check it out here- http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2014/12/wake-up-wednesday-linky-49.html and don’t forget to grab the ‘Featured Badge’.

Happy New Year!

34. MCM Mama says:

Ooh, these all look so good! One of my goals this year is to get out of my food rut, so this will help.

MCM Mama recently posted…Let’s have some coffee…My Profile

35. Brandnewmom says:

I’ve been sick all December now Jan! Must try some of these!

36. Erlene says:

Yum! So many great soups to make. I love that it’s cold enough in SoCal now to make soup every week. Thanks for sharing this on Merry Monday.
    Erlene recently posted…January HobnobMy Profile

37. Britta says:

These soups look so wonderful and January is perfect soup weather! Your post has been selected to be featured on Family Fun Friday—just stop by my blog to grab your “Featured” button; it will be up Thursday, January 8. I am the new recipes hostess. Thanks for sharing this lovely post at the Linky Party!
    Britta recently posted…New Year, New Start: One WordMy Profile

38. Thanks for sharing this at the #HomeMatters Linky Party! We hope you will join us when the party returns on Jan. 9th!
    ~Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House
    Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House recently posted…Romantic Cash GiveawayMy Profile

39. Tabitha Blue says:

Great roundup!! Thanks for sharing… and for linking on Dream. Create. Inspire. I see a couple recipes I want to try!
    Tabitha Blue recently posted…10 Things I Never Thought I’d Say… Until I Had KidsMy Profile

40. WOW….these soups look DELICIOUS! I particularly find the roasted butternut squash & bacon soup of interest. My husband loves french onion soup…perhaps I can make that for him one of these days! Thanks for the recipes…dropping by from #TurnitupTuesday
    Serena @ Simple Holistic Girl recently posted…15 Healthy, Mouthwatering Winter Food RecipesMy Profile

41. Carolann says:

Oh my goodness I adore soup. Pinned! I can’t wait to try some of these! Happy New Year!
    Carolann recently posted…Getting Over Your Fear Of Speaking in Public And Speak So People Will ListenMy Profile

42. Lynda Hardy says:

Yum – I’ll be trying a few of these! http://rchreviews.blogspot.com/

43. You simply cannot go wrong with soup! I’ve tried a few of these recipes, but a few are new to me, and will definitely be going on my to-make list! Thank you for linking up with our Creative Spark party last week! We hope you’ll join us again this week : http://twopurplecouches.com/2015/01/creative-spark-link-party-36/
    Emily @ Two Purple Couches recently posted…Creative Spark Link Party #36My Profile

44. Chelsey says:

I’ve been wanting more soup recipes. Pinned!

Found you on Wine’d Down Wednesday. Thanks for sharing!
    Chelsey recently posted…How I Monetized My BlogMy Profile

45. Leslie says:

I love soups when it gets cold, like right now! I’m pinning these. Thanks for sharing, I’m stopping by from the blog hop.
    Leslie recently posted…I Find Comfort AmongMy Profile

46. Marybeth says:

I want to make all of those and eat them all at the same time. Especially since it’s is zero degrees in New England today!
    Marybeth recently posted…The Secret to a Great Hair DayMy Profile

47. Oh yum! I’ve just bookmarked these. They all look great! Thanks so much for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Prosciutto, Bocconcini & Rocket Pizza – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #33My Profile

48. Rachel says:

It is definitely soup season! Yummy. Pinning.
    Rachel recently posted…Chalkboard Message StandMy Profile

49. All your soup choices look amazing. I could dig in to any of them! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Social. Please stop by again Thursday with more yumminess. 9:00 PM EST. Pinned. http://www.theKitchenChopper.com
    KC the Kitchen Chopper recently posted…Red Lentil, Mushroom, Kale, Carrot, Red Wine Vinegar Soup ChoppedMy Profile

50. Elizabeth says:

I love soup in the winter, saw this on #HomeMattersParty and thought the recipes looked awesome!
    Elizabeth recently posted…Family Fun Night: A New Twist on an Old FavoriteMy Profile

51. “bacon makes everything better”, that’s so true. Bacon is meat candy.
    Cardinal Guzman recently posted…Winter Night ShotsMy Profile

52. YUM! Such a great roundup. Thank you for sharing this tasty post with us at On Display Thursday!
    Bre @ Average But Inspired recently posted…Homemade Sugar Cookie Foot Scrub {and Free Printable Labels}My Profile

53. Corinne says:

I love soup, especially in the winter. It’s also a great way to keep the grocery bill down. So glad I found you via the Tickly My Tastebuds linkup. Great collection of recipes!
    Corinne recently posted…Spinach Rice Appetizer BallsMy Profile

54. We just had a major cold snap and these would be perfect because it has been insanely cold where I am at! A nice bowl of soup would be perfect! Thanks again for linking this up to Totally Terrific Tuesdays last week! Hope to see you again!

Sharon – Her Organized Chaos recently posted…Comment on Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party by Dana@chocolateandsunshineMy Profile

55. Nicky says:

This is a wonderful collection of winter soups. Thanks for sharing them with us at Let’s Get Real link party. You are one of my featured bloggers this week.
    Nicky recently posted…Quick and Easy Yakisoba with Buckwheat NoodlesMy Profile

56. Thanks for sharing these soups at my last party.yummy! Stop by tomorrow for another Fabulous Friday Party/ You are a feature, congrats!
    Simple Nature Decor recently posted…RECYCLE YOU CHRISTMAS TREE INTO POTPOURRIMy Profile

57. Sarah Ann says:

I’ve been craving soup since winter has set in and homemade soups are by far the best! Thanks for sharing this yumminess with the Sat. Soiree & Social Media Share! You’re being featured this week and I hope you’ll come back to join the fun!
    Sarah Ann recently posted…Create a Mom Sanity PlanMy Profile

58. Elaine says:

Love all of these soups!! Thanks for sharing!! Hey I would love it if you would link up on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! The party is still open …http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/my-2-favorite-things-on-thursday-link-party-2/
    Elaine recently posted…My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Link Party #2My Profile

59. Oh my goodness! 3 words: Potato Ham Chowder. I am in heaven!
    Thanks for sharing your post at our Sunday Recipe Link Up Party.
    Tiffany@LivingSweetMoments recently posted…Reading Eggs Makes Learning Easy And FunMy Profile

60. Yum!! These soup recipes look fantastic! They’re all making me hungry. 🙂 Thank you for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
    Jenny @ Honey and Birch recently posted…Tailgating and Super Bowl Food IdeasMy Profile

61. Adrian says:

Hi Jessica! I just wanted to let you know that this post is my featured favorite at this week’s Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party:) Come on over and check it out if you have the time!
    Adrian recently posted…Reese’s Spreads Muddy BuddiesMy Profile

62. This is an awesome collection of soup recipes! Thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty. We hope you’ll party with us again this Friday.
    Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House recently posted…Bedroom and Closet Organization SolutionsMy Profile

63. Brandnewmom says:

I love soup! Especially in the winter time! Thanks for posting at the Monday Musings Blog Hop-Pinterest Party @ Brandnewmomblog.com
    Brandnewmom recently posted…5 Love Languages- Which do you speak?My Profile

64. Lean Lena says:

These soups look SO good! Growing up we always had soup at home, and now in my own family I try and make soup at least once every couple of weeks.
    Thanks so much for sharing your collection with Tasty Tuesday linkup today,Jessica!
    Lean Lena recently posted…Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe and Tasty Tuesday Linkup #50My Profile

65. Thanks for joining us last week!!! I love these soups!!! I hope to see you this week on Thursday the 22nd at 8 pm est time- Monday 9 am est. I can’t wait to see what you bring this week!! Remember you can add up to 3 links “Anything” goes on #PureBlogLove recipes, crafts, diy projects, or informative tips and tricks you name it!!!

Heidy@The McCallumsShamrockPatch recently posted…How-to Cut & Make Roasted Chicken + RecipeMy Profile

66. Wow. These look delicious. My hubby isn’t big on soup but I think he’s enjoy all of these! Definitely pinning. Glad I found you on the Pintastic Pinteresting Party! 🙂
    Kristi Miller recently posted…Step 2 of 6 in the WaitingMy Profile

67. Jessica!

First off, I really want to compliment you on the gorgeous theme and style of your site.

Seriously, wow. Clean, light, fresh and it makes me want to stay a while. Thanks for that unexpected experience =)

Now…thank you for this food post. I’m a lover of good food and I’ve been on a soup kick the past 2 weeks. So when i saw this post on The Deliberate Mom, I had to stop by.

I’m going to try the potato ham chowder!! HUUUUUGE Potato junkie here, so you, my friend, made my day =)

Have a Blessed Day.
    Jaime Buckley recently posted…Why EVERY Mommy Blogger (and mommy) Should Connect With This BlogMy Profile

68. Oh my goodness, this is a scrumptious round up! I just LOVE soups! Any soup really… it’s my comfort food.

Thanks for sharing and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop.

Wishing you a lovely day.
    Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom recently posted…SHINE Blog Hop #31My Profile

69. I am a soup fanatic, and that Chicken Cordon Bleu soup looks completely divine. Thanks for this!
    Cailin @ Sassy Dove | Makeup Reviews recently posted…Celebrities Who Wear Burberry BritMy Profile

70. Roxanne says:

Thanks for sharing at Pin-Worthy Wednesday. I am craving some French Onion soup now!
    Roxanne recently posted…Five For Friday #6My Profile

71. lisa says:

Those sound good. I’ve never attempted soup because it seems so hard to make. All I can do is pop the top off a can of tomato soup.

72. Danielle says:

Great roundup!! Thanks for sharing at this week’s Motivational Monday link party! Hope you’ll join us again next week!!

Danielle recently posted…Just a Fun ComparisonMy Profile

73. These all look amazing! I’m pinning so that I can try some of them out. Have a great weekend! Visiting from SITS

74. Wow! Now that is a round-up of delicious soups! I love French Onion, Corn Chowder, and Chicken Tortilla. I will definitely have to give some of these recipes a try. 🙂 Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty and CONGRATS on having a Featured Post at this week’s party! 🙂

Life With Lorelai
    Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #21My Profile

75. I’ve been wanting to try squash soup and that turkey pot pie soup looks so creamy and delicious!!

Thanks for sharing at #InspireMeMondays !

76. adrienne z says:

OMG – All of the these soups look and sound AMAZING!!! They all look like they came from the cover of a cooking magazine or out of a fancy restaurant! I’m hungry now!!!

77. Ronda says:

Thank you for stopping in and linking up with us this week on #TheWeekendSocial. We love your ideas and hope to see you again this weekend on KitchenDreaming.com. We have pinned, stumbled & shared your recipe across our Social Media, FB, G+ and Twitter.

78. Candice says:

Hi! Thank-you for linking up to Blogger Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned this post and I apologize for the delay. (I had technical difficulties.) Have a great day

79. Candace says:

My husband loves corn chowder, I will have to try it! Thanks for linking up with the Creative Spark Link Party!
    Candace recently posted…Valentine Sweet Tree – Easy Valentine DecoratingMy Profile

80. Jacqui says:

These all look amazing. I had potato soup just last night. Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

81. CoCo says:

These soups look so good. It’s been a cold winter in sunny Florida and I’m always on the look out for a bowl of comfort food. Thanks for putting all of these great ideas together and for linking up at our Something to Talk About Link Party. We can’t wait to see what you bring next week! Hugs, CoCo
    CoCo recently posted…Countdown to Valentine’s DayMy Profile

82. MA SANTOS says:

Can’t wait to try these.

83. Carole says:

These look amazing! Thanks for the great round-up. Stopping by from Awesome Life Friday.
    Carole recently posted…BBQ Beef Sliders with Creamy Crunchy ColeslawMy Profile

84. Definitely need lots of soup for this weather. Thanks for sharing.
    Jen @ The Halfway Homemaker recently posted…Tasty Tuesdays January 27thMy Profile

85. I do love a good pot of soup! thanks for linking #wednesdayswisdom
    Jennifer Abel recently posted…(My) Top 10 Plugins for New BloggersMy Profile

86. Robin says:

This all looks so great I love anything with bacon on top! Great share for this time of year!
    Robin recently posted…Amazing Facts About Exercise & ChildrenMy Profile

87. lisa says:

I like Italian wedding soup and beef barley. I had an excellent recipe for the wedding soup but lost it.I haven’t found anything that comes close.

88. What a yummy roundup! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned.
    Brandi @ penguinsinpink.com recently posted…Reading Update for January & Plans for FebruaryMy Profile

89. Cheeseburger soup? I have got to try that one. Thanks for sharing these.
    Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom recently posted…12 Months of Drinks: White Hot Chocolate with Heart Marshmallows and Meal Plan Week 47My Profile

90. Krystal says:

Oh my goodness that French Onion soup looks to die for! Thanks for sharing.
    Krystal recently posted…Easy Newbie Gluten Free BreadMy Profile

91. Rachel says:

YUM! exactly what ive been craving!! 🙂

92. Mary Burris says:

Remind me not to read food blogs first thing in the morning. It’s barely 6:30am and after reading this, my brain thinks my body is STARVING. Great roundup. I’m in the mood for soup now.

Thank you for tossing your hat into the ring at the Party Under The Big Top! We hope to see you again next week! #BigTopBlogParty
    Mary Burris recently posted…Break Up Songs: Don’t SpeakMy Profile

93. Debbie says:

There is nothing like a hot bowl of homemade soup on a cold winters night. I particularly like the sound of the roasted butternut and bacon soup.

Debbie recently posted…Get Fit In Just Two Minutes?…Really?…My Profile

94. Sarah Bailey says:

There is something extra special about a nice warm soup in the winter. I will have to give some of these a whirl thank you. x
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Pop in a Box: Monthly SubscriptionMy Profile

95. YUM. I love soup, especially when it’s so cold outside!
    AJ @ NutriFitMama recently posted…Hot Chocolate Race and Where NOT to eat in NashvilleMy Profile

96. Cesar Diaz says:

the chicken cordon bleu soup is the one for me! Great ideas thank you for sharing.

97. aimee fauci says:

So many amazing soups. I have pinned and put in my Soup folder. Just looking at this warms me up!
    aimee fauci recently posted…5 Women Bloggers that RockMy Profile

98. Amanda says:

These look fantastic. I absolutely love chicken tortilla soup so I can’t wait to try the recipe you shared. Perfect for our FRIGID Chicago weather.
    Amanda recently posted…Cute & Easy Winter CraftsMy Profile

99. Pinning! I love corn chowder and onion soup!
    Lauren @ Mom Home Guide recently posted…Easy DIY Pillows 4 WaysMy Profile

100. amy says:

These all look delicious, especially the butternut squash one. Visiting from Motivational Monday.
    amy recently posted…Mix It Up!My Profile

There’s a little something for everyone on this roundup. Yum!

Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.
    Audrey recently posted…BBQ London Broil in the Slow Cooker plus Tasty Tuedays Link UpMy Profile

102. YUM! More terrific sounding recipes but my favorite has to be the French Onion Soup and the Potato Ham Chowder! Thank you for joining us and linking up to Party Under the Big Top! Hope to see you again next time!

Wishing you a fabulous week!

Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    Lysa @ Welcome To My Circus recently posted…The Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link PartyMy Profile

103. We are definitely in the midst of soup weather! It’s currently 2 degrees outside, so a nice hot bowl of soup sounds delicious!
    Christin @ Blue Crab Martini recently posted…Bourbon Hot ToddyMy Profile

104. Candace says:

So many great choices! I’m soup obsessed these days with all of this snow on the ground. Thanks for sharing these. I’ll have to try a couple out.
    Candace recently posted…Luck Of The Irish GiveawayMy Profile

105. Your soup features look wonderful!

Thanks for sharing on Friday Feature, I have pinned to our board!!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
    Karren Haller recently posted…Friday Feature Linky PartyMy Profile

106. Lisa says:

Love this…all great soups in one place. Pinning and already planning when to make all of them. I think the corn chowder will be first, haven’t had that in years. Found you from LouLou Girls Pinterest party
    Lisa recently posted…Taco Soup (Crockpot)My Profile

107. Cydnee says:

Wonderful roundup of winter soup recipes. Even Florida felt like winter last week. Thank you for joining us at #purebloglove. We look forward to having you every Thursday night at 8 PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

108. Great for cold days! Thanks for linking up at Motivational Monday!
    Becky @dempsterlogbook recently posted…Lately {thirty}My Profile

109. Everything looks incredible! I’m licking my lips right now. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for taking the time to party with us. We hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn’t be a party without you! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Squash & Sausage BakeMy Profile

110. angie says:

These all look delicious!! Great roundup of recipes. Thanks for sharing on Something To Talk About link party!!

111. I love all of these but the corn chowder… OMG yum! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party!
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Easy Chocolate Slice – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #40My Profile

112. Dianna Davis says:

It may be the beginning of Spring but its still time for Soup. Darn cold here in S. Idaho,pretty days,the darn wind makes it just darn cold. This is a wonderful collection of soups and I see a few I will be trying– thanks for sharing

113. Sinziana says:

This post just make me feel warmer! Thanks for linking at Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!

114. Charlotte says:

I am stopping by from the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party where I found your delicious soup round-up. Your blog looks great 🙂 Have a great week!
    Charlotte recently posted…Conscious ShoppingMy Profile

115. Roasted Butternut, Squash and Bacon soup, yum!
    Winter will be upon us here in Australia before we know it.
    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx
    Dannielle@Zamamabakes recently posted…Quinoa Sushi – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #41My Profile

116. These look SO good! Thanks for sharing at Tips & Tricks! Hope to see you back this week! 🙂
    Krysta @ KrystaSteen.com recently posted…Stitch Fix Review #2My Profile

117. Pamela LIst says:

Excellent Round up of wonderful soups. I adore hot soup on busy cool days and had never though of putting taco soup in a bread bowl. yum
    Pamela LIst recently posted…Link It Monday – Round 4My Profile

118. Spring may be just around the corner now but these soups would still make my must-eat list! Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (bodfortea) recently posted…Making time for pouringMy Profile

119. Shirley Wood says:

Great collection. Even though it is almost spring, we enjoy soup year round sometimes. We are so glad you shared with us at Merry Monday! We can’t wait to see your creativity next week!
    Shirley Wood recently posted…What’s Happening This Weekend in Middle Georgia 3/12My Profile

120. Kathleen says:

Oh, I love soup! I will be trying some of these for sure. Thank you for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again this week.
    Kathleen recently posted…A New VentureMy Profile

121. Holly says:

Thanks for linking up with Waiting on…Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Holly recently posted…Friday Favorites – Travel NecessitiesMy Profile

122. […] 8 Delicious Soup Recipes for Winter from Dreaming of Leaving […]

123. My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 67039 more Infos: dreamingofleaving.com/2014/12/21/8-delicious-winter-soup-recipes/ […]

124. Laina Turner says:

These all look fabulous and I bookmarked them for later!
    Laina Turner recently posted…5 Ways to Beat a Monday SlumpMy Profile

125. Brandyn says:

I can’t wait to make some soups this winter! It’s the best part of the season!

Thank you for sharing with us at #mommymeetupmondays!
    Brandyn recently posted…Mommy Meetup Mondays Week #48My Profile

126. Tianna says:

awesome soup recipes! Definitely gonna try some of these 🙂 yummy!

stop by and chat with me ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com
    Tianna recently posted…The Storybook Days of Christmas Giveaway Event Is Back | Here’s What You Can Win!My Profile

127. I love soup, and can eat it anytime of the year. These look amazing. I see several I want to try. Pinning! Thanks for sharing.
    Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted…20 Quick Tips For Getting Your Blog NoticedMy Profile

128. Melissa says:

Ooo, I can’t even decide which I would make first… New follower! Come say hi sometime! http://www.facebook.com/thehappyidiot
    Melissa recently posted…Winter is Coming – Warm up with Soup!My Profile

129. You can’t beat soup with crusty bread! Thanks so much for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Fabulous Foodie Fridays #80My Profile

130. DIYJUSTCUZ says:

I LOVE soup. Especially on cold snowy days. There really isn’t anything better, but I’ve always been intimidated by cooking soup. I’m going to have to give these a try!
    DIYJUSTCUZ recently posted…Create a Personalized Wedding Gift in Under 15 MinutesMy Profile

131. We love soup too. I would find it hard to pick a favorite from your round up, they all look so good. Thanks for sharing with #overthemoon, have a great week
    Jennifer Abel recently posted…Over The Moon Link Up Party # 1My Profile

132. […] single one of these Delicious Winter Soup recipes via Dreaming Of Leaving look amazing!  Perfect for the cold weather we’re having right […]