Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas

Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas
2K Flares Facebook 60 Google+ 34 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.9K StumbleUpon 11 Email -- 2K Flares ×

New Years Eve brings the partier out of us all! Some of my favorite things to see at any NYE party is glitter and sparkle galore…

britney-spears-glitter-toss-gif

…and this collection is no exception. Haven’t you just wanted to leave a trail of glitter everywhere you went? Well now you can ring in the New Year with one [or all] of these festive food ideas and leave your party guests speechless!

New-Years-Eve-Ideas

Don’t forget – sharing is caring! If you like any or all of these ideas from these fabulous bloggers, share on social media for your friends and family to see!

swirl-cake-pops-4s

Sparkling Jello Jigglers | Bubbly Nature Creations

vanilla-bean-peppermint-french-macarons-for-christmas-23

Sparkly Vanilla Beans Macarons | Kevin & Amanda

Desktop43-1

Sparkling Ice Cream | Everything Fabulous

24Carat-9-Bottles-645x489

The 24 Carat Champagne Cocktail | Brit + Co.

oocake-4

Oreo Ollalieberry Chocolate Layer Cake | Desserts for Breakfast

What are your New Years Eve plans? Do you venture out or stay in for the festivities? My husband and I usually stay in and will occasionally have a few people over, but this year it’s just the two of us 🙂

64 Responses to Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas

1. Allie says:

I love all the glitter! The Cake Batter Shots sounds yummy

2. TJ Lubrano says:

Hi! It’s TJ from Bloppy Bloggers! All these ideas are sooo pretty! I don’t even know where to start haha, but I do know that I love a well-decorated table at any time of the year haha. Thanks for creating this list for us!

3. All of these NYE yummies looks so good! I love your macaroons and disco truffles! Those would be a big hit at my house!

4. Farin says:

Looks amazing, maybe this will be my new project 🙂

5. Brandnewmom says:

The Champagne Shooters have my name written all over them!! Thanks for the pretty post!

6. it’s ALL so pretty! Thank you for including my treats 🙂 HNY

7. These look so pretty! I probably wouldn’t be able to eat them LoL

8. This year I think we are staying in. Not sure we may go watch the acorn drop in downtown Raleigh. But if too cold we will stay in! lOl I found you today via Mommy Meetup Mondays Week #4

9. Julie says:

I love the sprinkle food. I am so into food colouring at the moment but maybe sprinkles will be my next addiction.

10. Carolann says:

oh my gosh! Those macaroons are on my list for sure. so many yummy ideas! Happy New Year to you and yours!

11. Melissa says:

I knew I should of bought Oreos at the store today! These look really yummy!!
    Melissa

12. Oh my gosh, these are all so cute!!! I need more glitter in my life…always 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

13. I never knew there were so many ways to make food sparkle! Lovely!

14. Oh my gosh – this stuff looks amazing! I am where anything glittery is. Have a wonderful New Year in 2015!
    Thanks so much for linking up at my end of year collection on Six Little Hearts. xx

15. Sharon Rowe says:

Thank you for sharing on How To Get Organized At Home Monday Madness. I think I have just gone to heaven I don’t know where to start on the ideas I love the most! I want them all, I love things that sparkle and food, the perfect combination! Thanks again for sharing:)

16. Nona says:

These are all so cute. It makes me want to throw a party just to serve them

17. Amberjane says:

You had me at sparkly – there are some fantastic ideas here. Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board

18. Those cake batter shots look tasty! So do the truffles! So many things to try!
    -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

19. Rachel says:

Gimme some sparkly food! These are awesome and don’t need to just be for New Years. Love it. Pinned. Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday!

20. These are great ideas! Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesdays!

21. One of the best posts I’ve seen all week! My two favorite things (ahem, food and glitter) as one?! Count me in! 😀

22. GLITTER! Now that’s the proper food to celebrate with.

23. Everything looks so good that my mouth is watering! Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our party. We love partying with you! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

24. These all are so beautiful–and some look easy! Love recipes like that! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party last week. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

25. charles says:

That’s a whole lotta glitter and goodness. The recipes look great sure to make any party one to remember.

26. Oh my goodness, these are SO much fun!! I just had to feature these for our Creative Spark party! We hope you’ll link up again today: http://twopurplecouches.com/2015/01/creative-spark-link-party-36/

27. These are all so pretty…I would make these sparkly foods all year!

28. Lisa Rios says:

These are really pretty good & amazing food ideas indeed, that could tease you to host a party right away. The Macarons with white chocolate cream and raspberries looks so delicious & so as the Sparkly vanilla beans macarons. Thanks for sharing an amazing post with Yummy ideas.

29. All of these recipes sound so good!
    Thanks for linking up at Talented Tuesday link party!

30. What a great post! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Home Matters Linky Party. I hope you will party with us again this Friday. #HomeMattersParty

31. Oh my! Everything looks so amazing. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for being a part of our party. We really appreciate you! I hope to see you on tonight at 7 pm. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

32. Super cute ideas! totally pinned for future celebrations 😀

33. OMG… I LOVE your SPARKLY ideas! Thanks for sharing on Sunday Features!

34. This is so fantastic! I wish I had seen this list before the holidays! I am definitely going to pin and save for later! Thanks for linking this up last week to Totally Terrific Tuesday. I just signed on as co-host and hope to see you again this week with some other fun posts!

Sharon
    herorganizedchaos.com

35. These are all so beautiful! Pinned…I would love to attempt something like this next year! Thanks for sharing them with us at Foodie Fridays!

36. What a great compilation of desserts! That oreo cake looks gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing your post at our Sunday Recipe Link Up Party.

37. The white chocolate raspberry macaroons and pink champagne cake pops would be perfect for Valentine’s Day too! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty 🙂

~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

38. Thank you so much for bring a little “Sparkle” to the #PureBlogLove link party this last Thursday—I love it!!! I hope you can join us again this Thursday at 8 pm EST
    Besos
    Heidy

39. Hello beautiful! I love the ideas. Pinned and tweeted. I stopping by to let you know that your post was the most viewed at our last party. Happy Dance time! We will be featuring it at our party tonight at 7 pm. I hope to see you there. Lou Lou Girls

40. thanks for the round up all look really yummy pinned and have a great day

41. Brandnewmom says:

These would be great for a wedding as well! Thanks for posting at the Monday Musings Blog Hop-Pinterest Party @ Brandnewmomblog.com

42. Every treat looks so beautiful!

43. Christine says:

Oh my gosh! That all looks so gorgeous and delicious!

44. Shana Sutton says:

Saw this featured on the Lou Lou Girls site! Love this! So much fun sparkle. My little girls would love all these things. I’m pinning this so i can remember it next year! (or should i say waaaay later this year) lol
    Cheers!
    Shana from Technotini

45. I never knew there could be so much glittery ideas for food!
    Thank you for linking up over at the Talented Tuesday Link Party 🙂

46. Oooh so pretty!! I love those pink champagne cake pops! Happy Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx

47. Sue says:

Found you on Artcademy today. There is not a one that is not Wonderful and some of the best I have ever seen.

48. aimee fauci says:

These selections are so beautiful. I am loving those cake pops.

49. Cheryl says:

The cake batter shots look great! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

50. Sami says:

All of this sparkly food looks too pretty to eat…well, maybe! 🙂 Those dipped oreos look yummy!

51. These are all awesome and festive ideas. Thanks for sharing them with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week. We hope you will link up again next Friday.
    ~Bonnie

52. Candice says:

Hi! Thank-you for linking up to Blogger Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned this post and I apologize for the delay. (I had technical difficulties.) Have a great day

53. great round up! I featured it in my Creative Spark Link party post this week 🙂

54. Candace says:

I’ve been dying to try some of the edible glitters. These are all so cute! Thanks for linking up at the Creative Spark Link Party!

55. What fun ideas! Great round up!

56. Raquel says:

These are so pretty! Love all the glam and glitz! I have not yet tried the edible glitters but I will soon!

57. These look like so much fun! I’m so glad I found it on the Good Tips Tuesday link party. We always do finger foods for New Year’s Eve so these would be perfect. When you have time, come check out my corner of the blogosphere over at http://fearfultofearlessblog.com/

I almost needed to put on my sunglasses to view all of the sparkles! Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersParty . I hope you will join us again in the new year.

59. tianna says:

so many lovely picks for NYE! love that cake!!

stop by and chat ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com

60. Mlle Parker says:

So many great ideas. 🙂 I love those pink champagne cake pops.

61. Amanda says:

All the sparkle makes me almost forget that I’m sick lol… This post was most clicked on LFEO for these last two weeks…

62. Jules Ruud says:

I love all things sparkly, especially food. Thank you for linking up at #mommymeetupmondays!

63. You can never go wrong with sprinkles and glitter!!! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays. I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope you can come back and party with us again tomorrow!