Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas

Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas
1.9K Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 34 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.9K StumbleUpon 11 Email -- 1.9K Flares ×

New Years Eve brings the partier out of us all! Some of my favorite things to see at any NYE party is glitter and sparkle galore…

…and this collection is no exception. Haven’t you just wanted to leave a trail of glitter everywhere you went? Well now you can ring in the New Year with one [or all] of these festive food ideas and leave your party guests speechless!

Don’t forget – sharing is caring! If you like any or all of these ideas from these fabulous bloggers, share on social media for your friends and family to see!

Swirl Cake Pops | Niner Bakes

Gold Glitter Dipped Peanut Butter Oreos | I Love My Disorganized Life

Macarons with White Chocolate Cream and Raspberries | Cherrapeno

Disco Truffles | Sugar Hero

Champagne Chantilly Shooters

Champagne Chantilly Shooters | Sprinkle Bakes

Cake Batter Shots | Miss Buttercup

Pink Champagne Cake Pops | Sweetapolita

Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats | French Press

New Years Ever Marshmallows | Dieter’s Downfall

Sparkling Jello Jigglers | Bubbly Nature Creations

Sparkly Vanilla Beans Macarons | Kevin & Amanda

Sparkling Ice Cream | Everything Fabulous

The 24 Carat Champagne Cocktail | Brit + Co.

Oreo Ollalieberry Chocolate Layer Cake | Desserts for Breakfast

What are your New Years Eve plans? Do you venture out or stay in for the festivities? My husband and I usually stay in and will occasionally have a few people over, but this year it’s just the two of us 🙂

64 Responses to Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food Ideas

1. Allie says:

I love all the glitter! The Cake Batter Shots sounds yummy
    Allie recently posted…Cleaning With The Shark Powered Lift-Away VacuumMy Profile

2. TJ Lubrano says:

Hi! It’s TJ from Bloppy Bloggers! All these ideas are sooo pretty! I don’t even know where to start haha, but I do know that I love a well-decorated table at any time of the year haha. Thanks for creating this list for us!
    TJ Lubrano recently posted…12 Days of Christmas Finale.My Profile

3. All of these NYE yummies looks so good! I love your macaroons and disco truffles! Those would be a big hit at my house!
    Jessica Beal Harlow recently posted…All Tealight Candles are not created equal. #ZionJudaicaMy Profile

4. Farin says:

Looks amazing, maybe this will be my new project 🙂
    Farin recently posted…Christmas- The Who, What, Where and WhyMy Profile

5. Brandnewmom says:

The Champagne Shooters have my name written all over them!! Thanks for the pretty post!

6. it’s ALL so pretty! Thank you for including my treats 🙂 HNY
    heather @french press recently posted…top 14 of 2014My Profile

7. These look so pretty! I probably wouldn’t be able to eat them LoL
    Sandra(at)coasahmom(dot)com recently posted…How to Organize your Purse for the new yearMy Profile

8. This year I think we are staying in. Not sure we may go watch the acorn drop in downtown Raleigh. But if too cold we will stay in! lOl I found you today via Mommy Meetup Mondays Week #4
    Susie@homemaker-mom recently posted…Quilting BeeMy Profile

9. Julie says:

I love the sprinkle food. I am so into food colouring at the moment but maybe sprinkles will be my next addiction.
    Julie recently posted…Free 2015 Beginner Blogger PlannerMy Profile

10. Carolann says:

oh my gosh! Those macaroons are on my list for sure. so many yummy ideas! Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Carolann recently posted…Sunday’s Sassy SelectionsMy Profile

11. Melissa says:

I knew I should of bought Oreos at the store today! These look really yummy!!

12. Oh my gosh, these are all so cute!!! I need more glitter in my life…always 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!
    Brandyn Blaze recently posted…Mommy Meetup Mondays Week #4My Profile

13. I never knew there were so many ways to make food sparkle! Lovely!
    Julia @ Swirls and Spice recently posted…12 {Gluten Free} Party Starters and Sweets to Welcome the New YearMy Profile

14. Oh my gosh – this stuff looks amazing! I am where anything glittery is. Have a wonderful New Year in 2015!
    Thanks so much for linking up at my end of year collection on Six Little Hearts. xx
    Jody at Six Little Hearts recently posted…The Christmas That Was and a 2014 Wrap Up Link-UpMy Profile

15. Sharon Rowe says:

Thank you for sharing on How To Get Organized At Home Monday Madness. I think I have just gone to heaven I don’t know where to start on the ideas I love the most! I want them all, I love things that sparkle and food, the perfect combination! Thanks again for sharing:)
    Sharon Rowe recently posted…Creating A Budget For The New YearMy Profile

16. Nona says:

These are all so cute. It makes me want to throw a party just to serve them
    Nona recently posted…Tuesday’s Tails: Meet SkippyMy Profile

17. Amberjane says:

You had me at sparkly – there are some fantastic ideas here. Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board
    Amberjane recently posted…Your Top 10 Favourite Posts of 2014My Profile

18. Those cake batter shots look tasty! So do the truffles! So many things to try!
    -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation
    Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation recently posted…New Year, New ResolutionsMy Profile

19. Rachel says:

Gimme some sparkly food! These are awesome and don’t need to just be for New Years. Love it. Pinned. Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday!
    Rachel recently posted…Top Posts of 2014My Profile

20. These are great ideas! Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesdays!

21. One of the best posts I’ve seen all week! My two favorite things (ahem, food and glitter) as one?! Count me in! 😀
    Ella | SparklesAndSuch26 recently posted…Get Ready With Me! ❤ Shopping at Lush + AnthropologieMy Profile

22. GLITTER! Now that’s the proper food to celebrate with.
    Stella Lee @purfylle recently posted…It’s A New Decluttering Year!My Profile

23. Everything looks so good that my mouth is watering! Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our party. We love partying with you! I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Chicken and Minute Ready To Serve Rice CasseroleMy Profile

24. These all are so beautiful–and some look easy! Love recipes like that! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party last week. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
    Tammy @ creativekkids recently posted…Devotional Reading and Thoughts for January 4, 2015My Profile

25. charles says:

That’s a whole lotta glitter and goodness. The recipes look great sure to make any party one to remember.
    charles recently posted…How LinkedIn Almost Fired MeMy Profile

26. Oh my goodness, these are SO much fun!! I just had to feature these for our Creative Spark party! We hope you’ll link up again today: http://twopurplecouches.com/2015/01/creative-spark-link-party-36/
    Emily @ Two Purple Couches recently posted…Creative Spark Link Party #36My Profile

27. These are all so pretty…I would make these sparkly foods all year!
    Jen @ Simple Nails and Beauty recently posted…Why you need to use a hand cream daily and multiple times throughout the dayMy Profile

28. Lisa Rios says:

These are really pretty good & amazing food ideas indeed, that could tease you to host a party right away. The Macarons with white chocolate cream and raspberries looks so delicious & so as the Sparkly vanilla beans macarons. Thanks for sharing an amazing post with Yummy ideas.

29. All of these recipes sound so good!
    Thanks for linking up at Talented Tuesday link party!

30. What a great post! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Home Matters Linky Party. I hope you will party with us again this Friday. #HomeMattersParty
    Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House recently posted…Pretty in Pink Thrift Store Lamp MakeoverMy Profile

31. Oh my! Everything looks so amazing. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for being a part of our party. We really appreciate you! I hope to see you on tonight at 7 pm. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…DIY Baby’s Breath Wedding Boutonnieres!My Profile

32. Super cute ideas! totally pinned for future celebrations 😀
    Rocio Chavez (@yoursassyself) recently posted…Brazilian Black Bean Shooters #ElFrijolazoMy Profile

33. OMG… I LOVE your SPARKLY ideas! Thanks for sharing on Sunday Features!
    Andrea@TablerPartyOfTwo recently posted…New York City Trip Part TwoMy Profile

34. This is so fantastic! I wish I had seen this list before the holidays! I am definitely going to pin and save for later! Thanks for linking this up last week to Totally Terrific Tuesday. I just signed on as co-host and hope to see you again this week with some other fun posts!

Sharon – Her Organized Chaos recently posted…Totally Terrific Tuesday Link PartyMy Profile

35. These are all so beautiful! Pinned…I would love to attempt something like this next year! Thanks for sharing them with us at Foodie Fridays!
    Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life recently posted…Creamy Tomato Seafood BisqueMy Profile

36. What a great compilation of desserts! That oreo cake looks gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing your post at our Sunday Recipe Link Up Party.
    Tiffany@LivingSweetMoments recently posted…Cucumber And Ginger Smoothie RecipeMy Profile

37. The white chocolate raspberry macaroons and pink champagne cake pops would be perfect for Valentine’s Day too! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty 🙂

Life With Lorelai
    Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #20My Profile

38. Thank you so much for bring a little “Sparkle” to the #PureBlogLove link party this last Thursday—I love it!!! I hope you can join us again this Thursday at 8 pm EST
    Heidy@The McCallumsShamrockPatch recently posted…Cilantro Lime Baked Sweet Potato FriesMy Profile

39. Hello beautiful! I love the ideas. Pinned and tweeted. I stopping by to let you know that your post was the most viewed at our last party. Happy Dance time! We will be featuring it at our party tonight at 7 pm. I hope to see you there. Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Easy Rolo Skillet CookieMy Profile

40. thanks for the round up all look really yummy pinned and have a great day
    lorraine williamson recently posted…Thrifty Finds-Victorian House and Craft SuppliesMy Profile

41. Brandnewmom says:

These would be great for a wedding as well! Thanks for posting at the Monday Musings Blog Hop-Pinterest Party @ Brandnewmomblog.com
    Brandnewmom recently posted…Monday Musings Blog Hop #3- Pinterest Party!My Profile

42. Every treat looks so beautiful!
    Love Keil (MunchkinTime) recently posted…Wild Caught Salmon With CouscousMy Profile

43. Christine says:

Oh my gosh! That all looks so gorgeous and delicious!
    Christine recently posted…The 3 Best Apps For ProductivityMy Profile

44. Shana Sutton says:

Saw this featured on the Lou Lou Girls site! Love this! So much fun sparkle. My little girls would love all these things. I’m pinning this so i can remember it next year! (or should i say waaaay later this year) lol
    Shana from Technotini
    Shana Sutton recently posted…Easy Valentine’s Day Craft-Invisible Ink WatercolorsMy Profile

45. I never knew there could be so much glittery ideas for food!
    Thank you for linking up over at the Talented Tuesday Link Party 🙂

46. Oooh so pretty!! I love those pink champagne cake pops! Happy Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Passionfruit Slice – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #35My Profile

47. Sue says:

Found you on Artcademy today. There is not a one that is not Wonderful and some of the best I have ever seen.
    Sue recently posted…HGTV Dream Home 2015 Turquoise BedroomMy Profile

48. aimee fauci says:

These selections are so beautiful. I am loving those cake pops.
    aimee fauci recently posted…5 Stress Free Valentine Date IdeasMy Profile

49. Cheryl says:

The cake batter shots look great! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

50. Sami says:

All of this sparkly food looks too pretty to eat…well, maybe! 🙂 Those dipped oreos look yummy!
    Sami recently posted…Make a Vision Board and See the FutureMy Profile

51. These are all awesome and festive ideas. Thanks for sharing them with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week. We hope you will link up again next Friday.
    Bonnie @ Our Secondhand House recently posted…Bedroom and Closet Organization SolutionsMy Profile

52. Candice says:

Hi! Thank-you for linking up to Blogger Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned this post and I apologize for the delay. (I had technical difficulties.) Have a great day

53. great round up! I featured it in my Creative Spark Link party post this week 🙂
    Stephanie @ Sandpaper and Glue recently posted…SNOW ICE CREAMMy Profile

54. Candace says:

I’ve been dying to try some of the edible glitters. These are all so cute! Thanks for linking up at the Creative Spark Link Party!
    Candace recently posted…Valentine Sweet Tree – Easy Valentine DecoratingMy Profile

55. What fun ideas! Great round up!
    Leia @ Eat It & Say Yum recently posted…Red Velvet Sugar CookiesMy Profile

56. Raquel says:

These are so pretty! Love all the glam and glitz! I have not yet tried the edible glitters but I will soon!
    Raquel recently posted…Vanilla Cinnamon Mug CakeMy Profile

57. These look like so much fun! I’m so glad I found it on the Good Tips Tuesday link party. We always do finger foods for New Year’s Eve so these would be perfect. When you have time, come check out my corner of the blogosphere over at http://fearfultofearlessblog.com/

I almost needed to put on my sunglasses to view all of the sparkles! Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersParty . I hope you will join us again in the new year.
    Audrey recently posted…Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti – Crazy Ingredient ChallengeMy Profile

59. tianna says:

so many lovely picks for NYE! love that cake!!

stop by and chat ♥ http://storybookapothecary.com

60. Mlle Parker says:

So many great ideas. 🙂 I love those pink champagne cake pops.

61. Amanda says:

All the sparkle makes me almost forget that I’m sick lol… This post was most clicked on LFEO for these last two weeks…
    Amanda recently posted…Looking Back: Blogging GoalsMy Profile

62. Jules Ruud says:

I love all things sparkly, especially food. Thank you for linking up at #mommymeetupmondays!

63. You can never go wrong with sprinkles and glitter!!! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays. I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope you can come back and party with us again tomorrow!