9 Incredible Mason Jar Desserts

9 Incredible Mason Jar Desserts
10.3K Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 65 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 10.2K StumbleUpon 11 Email -- 10.3K Flares ×

Mason jars have become a very hot commodity in the past few years…

From weddings to recipes, mason jars are the latest and greatest in portioned gift ideas. In my opinion, mason jars are the perfect vessel for delicious recipes* that you can take anywhere, anytime!

Give someone the perfect ending to their meal with one of these individualized and portable treats… prepare to drool!

1 – Cheesecake in Mini Mason Jars | Wedding Chicks

2 – Salted Caramel Pumpkin Parfaits | Love Grows Wild

3 – Lemon and White Chocolate Jar Trifles | Five Heart Home

4 – S’mores in a Jar | How Does She

5 – No Bake Key Lime Pie in a Jar | A Million Moments

6 – Mason Jar Banana Pudding | Lets Dish Recipes

7 – Blueberry Cobbler for Two | Pint Sized Baker

PS Bluebery Cobbler

8 – Pina Colada Dessert Cups | Cooking on the Front Burner

9 – Creme Brûlée | Cravings of a Lunatic

Don’t you just want to jump through the screen??? This roundup has to be one of my faves, I am going to attempt to make them all!

Mason Jar Desserts Roundup | dreamingofleaving.com

*this collection is meant to serve as a resource to help you find mason jar recipes from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

266 Responses to 9 Incredible Mason Jar Desserts

1. Omg!! The Salted Caramel Pumpkin Parfaits looks so good!!!

Krystal @ Creatively Dysfunctional recently posted…“Who is she? She said what? What is she thinking?”My Profile

2. Lovely. And I love Mason jars. We use them as glasses in my house too. I got my daughter the blue ones for her new apartment! Nice share.
    Peggy Gilbey McMackin recently posted…Beef Tenderloin, Leeks, Mushrooms, ArtichokesMy Profile

3. Sinziana says:

Yummy! These desserts are great! Thanks for sharing the ideas!

4. I don’t know what it is, but Mason jars have a way of making the desserts look even yummier. I can’t even pick a favourite here, they all look amazing.

Great roundup!

Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.
    Catherine Holt recently posted…Roaring Dinosaur Birthday PartyMy Profile

5. Teresa McCluskey says:

Oh the cheesecake looks fantastic! I must try this!

6. Britney says:

I love this roundup! These desserts all look so amazing!
    Britney recently posted…Being A College Athlete: The Dream vs. The RealityMy Profile

7. Robin says:

Yummy these look super good and have a very classy look to them! I will be trying some of these very soon!
    Robin recently posted…Help Your Children Get Along With Each OtherMy Profile

8. christina says:

Love these ideas… thanks!

9. oh my gosh the lemon tiramisu looks insanely yum!!
    Sarah @ GlamGranolaGeek recently posted…Freezer & Pantry Meal InspirationMy Profile

10. Leslie says:

These look fantastic! I’m stopping by to thank you for linking up with the Retro Repin party.
    Leslie recently posted…Retro Repin Party #25My Profile

11. Theresa says:

Awesome ideas. I think all of these could make a great gift too… Something to hand to someone that they can enjoy immediately.

12. Oh yum!! What a cute post filled with delicious ideas! Pinned!
    Christin @ Blue Crab Martini recently posted…The GallagherMy Profile

13. Nicole W says:

As a planner with clients looking for favor ideas, I must say I love this post.
    Nicole W recently posted…#StepIntoYourPower Day 4: Get Your Taxes Done for Free with Absolute ZeroMy Profile

14. Sharon Rowe says:

Thanks for sharing at How To Get Organized At Home, these recipes look gorgeous thanks for sharing.
    Sharon Rowe recently posted…Dealing With Post Holiday Stress And DepressionMy Profile

15. Jena says:

YUM! The cheesecake has to be my favorite!
    Jena recently posted…Update + Firmoo.com GlassesMy Profile

16. Lisa Rios says:

All these looks so delicious. The Cheesecake in mini mason jar & Blueberry Cobbler are my favorites. I think these Mason Jars make it all look so great.

17. I want them all. No joke. They all look amazing! Pinning!
    Laura “Lolli” Franklin recently posted…Toffee Cupcakes with Browned Butter FrostingMy Profile

18. Yummy! Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays!
    Simple Hacks Living recently posted…Pomegranate Chocolate CandyMy Profile

19. Mmm! I, like the rest of the world, am obsessed with mason jars right now. So excited to have some new recipes to try out. Thanks for posting on the link party. I’m a new food blogger and love getting to meet others. I’ve followed your social sites and hope we can connect on those. I look forward to reading more of your blog. Becky
    Becky at Cooking with Vinyl recently posted…Duet: Chicken Quesadilla / Santana “Abraxas”My Profile

20. I Love Mason jars too. So cute and versatile!
    Karen@From the Garden Table recently posted…Mint Chocolate Oreo CheesecakeMy Profile

21. Cesar Diaz says:

These look so amazing! I will have to try them all. Also in love with the presentation. Thank you for the ideas.
    Cesar Diaz recently posted…Visiting San Antonio Palopó And Falling In Love With It’s Unique PotteryMy Profile

22. Maria says:

All these desserts look so good, especially that banana pudding!!!! YUM!!! I love Mason Jars! 🙂
    Maria recently posted…DIY 2015 Memory JarMy Profile

23. TIffany says:

WOW! So many great looking desserts!

24. What a great collection of mason jar recipes! Serving them in this fashion makes it look like your very own personal dessert. Thanks for sharing your post at our Sunday Recipe Link Up Party.
    Tiffany@BrowardSaves recently posted…Cucumber And Ginger Smoothie RecipeMy Profile

25. YUM!! I love all these ideas. I have to say, the Salted Caramel Pumpkin Parfaits look totally divine. Such a perfect fall treat. 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Motivational Monday! Hope to see you back again next week! 🙂
    Amanda @ Dwelling in Happiness recently posted…T.P. Roll Heart GarlandMy Profile

26. Not only do these look delicious, but they look pretty, too! Thanks for linking up with us at the #HomeMattersParty – we hope to see you again next week! 🙂
    Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #20My Profile

27. Nicole says:

I absolutely love desserts in a jar! This is a great list. Thank you!!

28. Yum, these all look fabulous! You’re making me hungry. Thank you for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
    Jenny @ Honey and Birch recently posted…Tailgating and Super Bowl Food IdeasMy Profile

29. Kate says:

These look seriously good, not only yummy but cute too. Definitely need to try some of these.

Over from SITS.

30. I love mason jars, and filling them with desserts is such a cute idea. Stopping by to let you know I will be featuring this post at Hump Day Happenings next week! See you there.
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Friday Blogger Love v.1My Profile

31. Kungphoo says:

I have been in some restaurants that have served their desserts in these jars.. its a different way to do it.. it was interesting the first time around.

32. aimee fauci says:

Oh these are beautiful! You really had me at banana pudding! I could gobble that up.
    aimee fauci recently posted…5 Reasons I Don’t Make New Year’s ResolutionsMy Profile

33. These look absolutely amazing. I am going to pin for later. I love it.

34. What a creative collection of mason jar desserts. Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Social. This is my last week of hosting TWS, so please link up at http://www.KitchenDreaming.com Thursday 9:00 PM EST. Pinned.
    KC the Kitchen Chopper recently posted…The Real Food Experience Challenge #3 Nix the Artificial Colorings, Eat Protein and Home Fitness EquipmentMy Profile

35. All of these sound so good, especially the key lime in a jar!
    Thanks for sharing at Talented Tuesday Link Party!
    Kristina @ My Own Home Blog recently posted…Marsala Inspiration BoardMy Profile

36. Brandnewmom says:

These would make the perfect personalized gifts!! Thanks for posting at the Monday Musings Blog Hop-Pinterest Party @ Brandnewmomblog.com
    Brandnewmom recently posted…How Not to Break the Bank Buying for Baby!My Profile

37. Danica says:

These all look soo delicious! These would look great at a dessert table for a party!
    Danica recently posted…Tips for Pumping at WorkMy Profile

38. Wow! What an amazing collection of delicious desserts presented so well. Thanks for linking up at Mum-bo Monday
    Kelly @ Mum-bo-jumbo recently posted…Mum-bo Monday Link Up Party Week 9My Profile

39. Erin P. says:

I just love these. We have a whole cabinet of jars we use for all sorts of things. These are great ideas!

40. GiGi Eats says:

Incredible is an UNDERSTATEMENT! And what is it about eating things out of mason jars! So tasty! 🙂
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Middle Earth DOES Exist!My Profile

41. Kimberlee says:

What a great selection of recipes for mason jars – they are all so pretty. Currently I use my mason jars to hold my juices. I will have to give some of these desserts a try.
    Kimberlee recently posted…Ripple and Lace Knit SweaterMy Profile

42. OMG these all look so delicious! I always think deserts look so pretty in mason jars – they’re not so easy to come by in the UK though unfortunately. Thanks so much for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (bodfortea) recently posted…Share the Joy linky #2My Profile

43. What a brilliant idea! The recipes all sound delicious. The jars are tricky to get hold of here but I absolutely love how easy it sound to put something fabulous together in one and eat later! Must try and find some! x #sharethejoy
    Katie / Pouting In Heels recently posted…A classic black dress and a trusty trenchMy Profile

44. Tammy says:

I love these. Mason Jars area a huge part of my life and I do so much with them. Sharing

45. Krista says:

I love these! Yummy!
    Krista recently posted…Last Minute Spring Break Vacation IdeasMy Profile

46. They all look delish but I love cheesecake! 😉 Thank you for linking-up with us at the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party.

Wishing you an awesome week!

Co-Host OMHGWW

47. You have my mouth watering! I just got a bunch of small mason jars too. Perfect!
    Kristi Miller recently posted…Step 2 of 6 in the WaitingMy Profile

48. Jessica says:

Love these. I think the jars just make things taste extra yummy.
    Jessica recently posted…Herbal ‘coffee’ for your liver (gluten/dairy/sugar free)My Profile

49. Britney says:

Wow these look so good!
    Britney recently posted…Valentine Love Potion Decor w/Free PrintableMy Profile

50. These are fantastic! I’m pinning them now. I love mason jars and have way too many in my cupboard! Although I still think I need a couple more different sizes lol. Happy Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Passionfruit Slice – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #35My Profile

51. Gail Akeman says:

So creative. I love them. Smores my favorite.
    Gail Akeman recently posted…Top 10 Money Saving Ideas I use in my homeMy Profile

52. sarah says:

Jess you did it again with these amazing recipes! Who doesn’t like mason jars and dessert?! OMG, I’m getting hungry just looking at them! I’ve pinned these delicious recipes to try for my family and events, thank you!
    sarah recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Wedding Inspiration + TrendsMy Profile

53. Elizabeth says:

Oh, you pushed my craving button! These all look so delish, I guess I will have to start at the top and move down. Thank you for sharing! Pinned.
    Elizabeth recently posted…5 Tips to Silence Your Inner Mean GirlMy Profile

54. WOW! These are so much fun and look delicious!! I love mason jars! What an original idea! Thanks so much for sharing these recipe.
    Alexandra McAllister recently posted…Want A Simple Way To Double Your Sales?My Profile

55. I have had a similar desert from a store but I think it would be way funner to make them myself.
    Angela McKinney recently posted…Nuzest Protein ReviewMy Profile

56. Blair says:

I love my mason jars for just about everything…but dessert is BEST! These recipes have my mouth watering. 🙂 Pinned and tweeted!
    Blair recently posted…5-Minute No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly BarsMy Profile

57. Wow! These desserts all sound amazing! If you had a spare moment, I would be delighted if you’d drop this (and anything else you’d like to share) by at the #PureBlogLove DIY and recipe link party! You can find me here: http://picnicnz.blogspot.co.nz/
    Nicole Neverman recently posted…Chocolate Strawberry BarsMy Profile

58. WOW, that salted caramel pumpkin parfait looks DIVINE! Holy wow! I love how pretty mason jars can make any food look!

First time reader and I am in love…you got me at salted caramel!
    Krissy @ Pretty Wee Things recently posted…Jewellery Display Ideas: How to showcase your favourite piecesMy Profile

59. These are some great ideas 🙂
    Dini @ Giramuk’s Kitchen recently posted…Pickled Beet Jelly with Goat cheese and Candied PistachiosMy Profile

60. Robyn says:

These all look so amazing!! Now I’m hungry 🙂 haha

Robyn recently posted…GREEN SHIRTMy Profile

61. Renee says:

Those look so amazing!!! I pinned this post and plan to try a few of these. I know my children would be delighted with them and they would be perfect for parties.
    Renee, cohost of the #shinebloghop

62. I love this! There is a bakery in Philly that makes cakes and pies in jars. I keep saying I will go (its only 15 minutes away) but I have yet to make it! I will be trying these in my own mason jars until I get around to making it to that bakery!
    miranda @lemonsandlaughs recently posted…20 Edible Cookie Dough Recipes  My Profile

63. Roxanne says:

So many great ideas!! Love it, thanks for sharing at Pin-Worthy Wednesday.
    Roxanne recently posted…Small Space Organizing TipsMy Profile

64. Danielle says:

These sound delish -and in mason jars… TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing at this week’s Motivational Monday link party! Hope you’ll join us again next week!!

65. wendy browne says:

The key lime and lemon white chocolate sound awesome. They all look so cute in the jars, portion control would be easier that way. Or so I tell myself.

66. Just dropping by to let you know that you’ve been FEATURED over at the #HomeMattersParty – we’d love for you to stop by and see! http://theroadtodomestication.com/2015/01/23/home-matters-linky-party-21/ HAPPY FRIDAY!
    Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #21My Profile

67. Emily says:

This is a great roundup! They all look so delicious. I made some Mason Jar cookies for Christmas gifts but now I need to try all of these (Starting with the salted caramel pumpkin parfaits!) I’ve added your round-up to my Five on Friday post today! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Emily recently posted…Five on Friday – Week TwoMy Profile

68. Rach D says:

Wow, these look amazing!!! I would love to serve these sometime to my guests 🙂

Thanks for sharing on this week’s Mom 2 Mom Encouragement Party! Hope you come join us again 🙂
    Rachael @ Diamonds in the Rough
    Rach D recently posted…10 Steps To Make Our Homes Sparkle: Step By Step De-ClutteringMy Profile

69. denise low says:

I love this idea. I wish I would of seen this around christmas. It would be perfect for christmas gifts.

70. Patty Gale says:

These are awesome! I’m drooling over here just looking at these. Thanks for sharing! I’m a Long Island girl, too, although it’s been many years since I grew up there. Visiting from SITS Saturday Sharefest. Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!
    Patty Gale recently posted…This is the Year… Finally!My Profile

71. Ok o my yum serisouly!
    Suzie@homemaker-mom recently posted…2015 Goal Capsule Wardrobe Part 2 Jewelry RevealMy Profile

72. You always bring the most delicious things to our party! Thank you. Pinned and tweeted. We feel honored that you take the time to stop by our party. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…Best, Quickest and Easiest Chex Mix Recipe!My Profile

73. These all look delicious, but the Pina Colada one looks the best! I pinned this to my desserts board at http://www.Pinterest.com/beingfibromom

Thanks for sharing at #InspireMeMondays !
    Brandi Clevinger recently posted…Swagbucks Tip of the Week + Giveaway!My Profile

74. Cydnee says:

This southern girl loves desserts in a Mason jar. They are so much fun. Love anything Key Lime! Yum! Thank you for joining us on #purebloglove. We enjoy having you every Thursday night at 8PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

75. lisa says:

These all sound so good. I pinned it try later. Thanks!

76. Ronda says:

Thank you for stopping in and linking up with us this week on #TheWeekendSocial. We love your ideas and hope to see you again this weekend on KitchenDreaming.com. We have pinned, stumbled & shared your link across our Social Media platforms like FB, G+ and Twitter.

77. Ashley B. says:

Such great recipe ideas! I’ve never heard of a Lemon & White Chocolate Tiramisu, but it sounds delicious! The Mason jars that the Pina Colada desserts are made in are so cute! I haven’t seen short jars like that before.

78. What a wonderfully curated collection – that creme brullee is calling my name! Pinned – and I just wanted to say thank you for linking up at Thank Goodness It’s Thursday!
    Sarah Nenni Daher recently posted…Foot Soak RecipesMy Profile

79. Shanice says:

So many great recipes! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays at 9AM eastern time 😀 Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

80. Kay Comer says:

WOW – these all look so GOOD! I just recently discovered Salads in a Jar on Pinterest and the jars alone got me to eating salad. And they look so pretty in the frig 🙂 NOW I’ll be making desserts in a jar. I love mason jars in general and often use them for Iced Tea and even for candle holders in the garden. I’m just glad I don’t have to choose one to have right now … because that alone would be a chore. They all look delicious … can’t wait to try a few of these…
    Kay Comer recently posted…There Is a Secret To Abundant LivingMy Profile

81. Candice says:

Oh Yummy! Hi! Thank-you for linking up to Blogger Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned this post and I apologize for the delay. (I had technical difficulties.) Have a great day
    Candice recently posted…Power Of Friendship & Blogger Brags Pinterest Party!My Profile

82. Beverly says:

What luscious looking desserts. I need to start now making and eating!
    Beverly recently posted…5 Ingredient Chocolate Mini CakesMy Profile

83. Bluwatergal says:

All of these look so GOOD! I love to do dessert in a jar for picnics and events, The Key Lime Pie is calling my name for the next occasion 🙂 Thanks for sharing this at the “Something to Talk About” link party. Hope to see you next week too! Bwg ~~~
    Bluwatergal recently posted…Something to Talk About Link Party #1My Profile

84. Thanks so much for linking up with our A Little Bit of Everything link party. I hope that you will join us again!
    Each of the hosts get to pick a post that we would like to feature and I have decided to feature you! Congrats!
    Aimee @ Captivating Corner Blog recently posted…#1000gifts Challenge #6- #10My Profile

85. Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog post on #PureBlogLove Link Party. I just wanted to personally drop by to say hello and thank you for taking the time to celebrate with us last Thursday night!
    Heidy@The McCallums Shamrock Patch recently posted…Fennel Citrus & Pomegranate SaladMy Profile

86. Sherry says:

These all look delicious! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.

87. Nice Roundup! I love mason jar desserts!
    Theresa @DearCreatives recently posted…10+ Simple Tips Improving Your Photography Shots: Part 1My Profile

88. Candace says:

The lemon dessert looks delish! Thanks for linking up with the Creative Spark Link Party!
    Candace recently posted…Valentine Sweet Tree – Easy Valentine DecoratingMy Profile

89. Nikki says:

Ummm…YUM. What more is there to say? Thank you for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl! Pinned and I will be indulging soon! Nikki
    Nikki recently posted…Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

90. Ces says:

Great round up! Out of all these, my favorites are the cheesecake and creme brulee!
    Ces recently posted…Beatles Inspired Valentine’s Day Printable Wall ArtMy Profile

91. Angie says:

WOW! These ALL look amazing. I have to try the Smores first, though! Pinned!!

Thanks for the great inspiration!

92. Jacqui says:

I have to try the ones with caramels. (I love caramel goodies!) Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

93. Love the roundup! I could so do with some banana pudding right now…

94. Jessica says:

These look so delicious! I think my favorite is that caramel parfait! So delicious!
    Jessica recently posted…30 Day Neat & Tidy Challenge: Day 2 – NightstandMy Profile

95. WOW! Pinning this now, such a great collection of dessert recipes 🙂 Thank you for linking up with us for Fabulous Foodie Fridays, I hope you have a wonderful weekend 🙂
    Lauren @ Create Bake Make recently posted…Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #36My Profile

96. OMG those mason jar desserts look so good. I can’t stop looking at the Smores one, yuuuuuuuuuuuum.
    Pearl – Pretty Mayhem recently posted…How To Host A Crepe PartyMy Profile

97. Charlotte says:

Oh, om nom nom… These all look sooo delicious–I’ll have one of each 🙂 I’ve never tried making a mason jar dessert before, but like the idea of no-bake, no need to clean a million dishes. Going to pin some of these recipes–thanks!

Stopping in from SITS Sharefest; hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
    Charlotte recently posted…Review of Love Stories—an anniversary and relationship journalMy Profile

98. Jamie says:

YUM!! Who knew that mason jars could look so good. Pinning this!! 🙂
    Jamie recently posted…“Team Us: Marriage Together” by Ashleigh SlaterMy Profile

99. Oh My Goodness, your features look awesome!!!
    Wishing you a great weekend.
    Karren Haller recently posted…Friday FeatureMy Profile

100. Carole says:

So pretty! Stopping by from Awesome Life Friday!
    Carole recently posted…Leftover Turkey and Rice CasseroleMy Profile

101. lisa says:

The pumpkin salted caramel dessert sounds amazing. They all do. I like using the mason jars. We have so many just sitting in the cupboard.

102. Leah says:

These look awesome! I had a friend make daiquiris in mason jars and they were incredible, too. It’s a hard choice to pick between dessert in mason jars or booze-y rum drinks!

103. These look so yummy .Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesdays!
    Jen @ The Halfway Homemaker recently posted…Tasty Tuesdays January 27thMy Profile

104. what a great variety you have here, they all look so good pinned =)
    Christine Gallagher recently posted…Hello Kitty Valentine’s MailboxMy Profile

105. These are amazing. I would just love to be served something so pretty.
    Michelle James recently posted…Wedding Venue and Invitation Tips – Series Part 3My Profile

106. Karyn says:

Thanks so much for including my Blueberry Cobbler in your round up!
    Karyn recently posted…50 Cake Pop Collection for National Cake Pop Day 2015My Profile

107. What a great collection and how popular are these mason jars. Thanks for linking up with both #mum-bomonday & #wednesdayswisdom
    Jennifer Abel recently posted…Using Fruit & Veg in CakesMy Profile

108. I have made and shared the recipes on my blog for a couple of desserts in jars. I would make every single one of these! Thanks for sharing them! Visiting from #TurnItUpTuesday.
    Susan – ofeverymoment.com recently posted…A Groundhog’s Shadow and Cars in the DitchMy Profile

109. Gah, I love love love mason jar desserts, baked goods and even beverages!!
    My fave mason jar project is homemade Baileys, which we give out at Christmas time 😛

Thanks for joining the Monday Mash Up!!
    Alysia from My Domestic Dish recently posted…I Am Not A Virgin…My Profile

110. You can’t go wrong with dessert or mason jars! Thanks for linking up with Creative Spark!
    Emily @ Two Purple Couches recently posted…Creative Spark Link Party #40My Profile

111. Tina says:

Mouth watering from all these tasty treats. Thanks for sharing Jessica. I’m going to share this post from the link up. Blessings to you, Tina
    Tina recently posted…The Best Chocolate Syrup Ever!My Profile

112. Thanks for coming and linking up at #TheWeekendSocial. Please be sure to come back this week starting Thursday at 9PM EST on KitchenDreaming.com ! I hope to see you there! Pinned

Dina @Kitchen Dreaming

113. Rhonda Gales says:

Stopping by from Sunday’s Best linkup. This post makes me hungry. I love mason jars, as a preserver I have tons of them. I wish I had them in the colors shown in your post. These are great ideas for a week-end treat, thanks for sharing.
    Rhonda Gales recently posted…Sunday’s Best Linkup – #5My Profile

114. These all look amazing. Wow! Thank you so much for linking up to Sunday’s Best. We hope to see you again next week.

115. Mason jars go hand in hand with the hipster trend, although i see it more for drinks than desserts. But all those desserts look delicious! The mason jar does add some great presentation poitns
    House in Tillford recently posted…White Water Rafting, Kitulgala, Sri LankaMy Profile

116. What a great round up of desserts! I love mason jars. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned.
    Brandi @ penguinsinpink.com recently posted…Broccoli Cheddar Soup {Gluten Free}My Profile

117. Barb @ A Life in Balance says:

Thank you for submitting to Motivation Monday!

118. I feel like I hit the mother load of the most amazing deserts! Thank you!
    Nina @Stonegirl.com recently posted…BB CC and DD cream 411My Profile

119. The Smores dessert in the jar looks like heaven! YUM!
    Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom recently posted…12 Months of Drinks: White Hot Chocolate with Heart Marshmallows and Meal Plan Week 47My Profile

120. How fab. I am tempted to try EVERY last one of these? Is that bad? I don’t think so!

121. Yum! Definitely want to try the pumpkin parfait and the blueberry cobbler. Thanks for sharing!
    Stopping by from the Tasty Tuesday linkup 🙂
    GiselleR @ Diary of an ExSloth recently posted…Coconut Mocha Cashew ButterMy Profile

122. Ronda says:

Thank you for stopping in and linking up with us this week on #TheWeekendSocial. We love your ideas and hope to see you again this weekend on KitchenDreaming.com. We have pinned, stumbled & added your link into yummly.

123. What a great recipes! Love it! Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. That would be so awesome.
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…DIY Heart Valentine’s Envelopes!My Profile

124. Thank you visiting Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party this week and sharing your post! I have pinned your post to the BBPP Pinterest Board. Have a fabulous week!
    Sandy Sandmeyer recently posted…Laundering Your LingerieMy Profile

125. Hello fellow Long Islander…well technically I’m a former Long Islander but it’s still home in my heart. These desserts are to die for! The Salted Caramel and the S’Mores look AMAZING! Great post! #mumbomonday
    Yanique Chambers recently posted…6 Tips For Transitioning Co-SleepersMy Profile

126. Christine says:

Oh my gosh! This post is killing me! I really, really want that banana one….and the key lime one…and the strawberry cheesecake one (but in a big jar!) :p
    Christine recently posted…Organize Your Digital Life: Pinterest!My Profile

127. Amanda says:

I am slightly obsessed with Mason jars (I even named my son Mason–like a million other people, I know) and these are great desserts. Adding to my Pinterest page…and hopefully using one recipe for my son’s birthday party favors!
    Amanda recently posted…Fat Tuesday, Chicago StyleMy Profile

128. Chelsee says:

Omgsh these look amazing! I love mason jar desserts! Thanks so much for linking up for the Best of the Blogosphere linky party! Hope to see you again next week!
    Chelsee recently posted…Become a #UnderWarrior & Stay Confident!My Profile

Crème Brulee or Lemon Tiramisu – I can’t choose.

Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.
    Audrey recently posted…BBQ London Broil in the Slow Cooker plus Tasty Tuedays Link UpMy Profile

130. Cynthia L says:

Love desserts in a jar. These all look yummy! Thanks for linking to the This is How We Roll Link Party. See you on Thursday!
    Cynthia L recently posted…Tax Time TeaMy Profile

131. Hi Jessica! These desserts look scrumptious! Thanks for sharing. Pinning! 😀
    Vashti Quiroz-Vega recently posted…Don’t Turn Your Face AwayMy Profile

132. I love dessert in a jar – so easy, cute, and tasty! Great collection! Thanks for linking up with us at Hump Day Happenings!! Hope to see you next week!
    Erica @ The Crumby Cupcake recently posted…Blood Orange Moscato MargaritaMy Profile

133. Kelly says:

These look delicious! They are the trifle desserts of yesteryear. Thank you for sharing!
    Kelly recently posted…Tio’s Garden: Pining for SpringMy Profile

134. AnnMarie says:

Thank you for these recipes! I am having a girlfriends get together….won’t these be perfect?! pinned

135. That cheesecake looks phenomenal! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Brittany Moore recently posted…DIY & Tool Review: The Crop-A-DileMy Profile

136. Wow, I feel like I’m sinning right now just looking at these! I gave up dessert for lent but couldn’t help but read your post! Beautiful and tasty roundup… and who doesn’t love a mason jar! Need to pin this for later! Thanks for sharing!
    Lauren @ Rustic Honey recently posted…DIY Convenience Food: Healthy Oatmeal PacksMy Profile

137. Jennifer Shelton says:

This looks so good! All of these recipes are bad for a pregnant woman hehe

138. Nawwww,,, these are so cute! I love the creme brûlée! Happy Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx

139. Stephanie R says:

See this is yet another reason why I love mason jars!

140. Ayesha says:

this looks really good!! yummy collection 🙂

141. Oh my gosh these all look so delicious! Especially the salted caramel pumpkin and the banana pudding!

coming to you from the #letsbefriends linkup
    Brandyn Blaze recently posted…The Truth About…Friends And FamilyMy Profile

142. Emmy says:

Those all look so good! Something about a mason jar just makes things more fun.
    Thanks so much for linking up with the #bestoftheblogosphere
    Emmy recently posted…Great Canvas Pictures- and Giveaway!My Profile

143. Over from Inspiration Monday, and boy is this inspiring! I use my mason jars for canning but they are sitting empty until then. This would be the perfect way to utilize them until then! Thanks.
    Nikki Frank-Hamilton recently posted…Grab a cup of coffee & come on in…My Profile

144. Hi, I’m your neighbor on the Blog Hop on the Dwelling Tree. These look amazing! I pinned this post so I can refer back to it because I certainly want to try them! Thanks for sharing!
    Trena Quesenberry recently posted…A New Season in LifeMy Profile

145. Laurie says:

Another great roundup! Love these!
    Thank you for sharing with us at VMG206 Brag About It
    Laurie recently posted…2015 Spring Craft Blog Hop #3My Profile

146. I have never made desserts in Mason Jars but these look so delicious that I’m motivated to try. Thank you for all the great ideas. #waitingonwednesday
    Mariet – Practicingnormal recently posted…These ideas must die: Outdated Ideas about Blended FamiliesMy Profile

147. Holly says:

I love anything that comes in a mason jar! Thanks for linking up with Waiting on…Wednesday @ While I’m Waiting!

Have a great day!
    Holly recently posted…waiting on…Wednesday {link-up #3}My Profile

148. Mason jars aren’t so easy to come by in the UK but I guess our equivalent is a ‘jam jar’. Will have to try some of these – they look great! Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (bodfortea) recently posted…Guest post: POOGATE by Hayley from Downs Side UpMy Profile

149. This is such a great round up. I love desserts and mason jars are the cutest. Thanks for sharing at the Motivational Monday Link Party. Hope to see you again Sunday night.

Bethany from The Southern Couture
    Bethany at The Southern Couture recently posted…Ideas for an Inexpensive Easter TablescapeMy Profile

150. Love this round up of desserts. Thanks so much for sharing them with me. I found your link to this on #PinIt Pin Party {3-20-15}. These are all making my mouth water.

151. Kathleen says:

I love this round up and found a few on here I want to try! Thank you for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again this week. This will be the featured post this week on Fearlessly Creative Mammas.
    Kathleen recently posted…Sew You with the Paper PumpkinMy Profile

152. Thanks so much for sharing this yummy round up with us at the Talented Tuesday Link Party! I’m going to have to try some of these the next time I need a dessert!
    Amy@HomeRemedies recently posted…Earthquake CakeMy Profile

153. Again… this is a great list! Thanks for sharing at Totally Terrific Tuesday last week.

Her Organized Chaos
    Sharon – Her Organized Chaos recently posted…Totally Terrific Tuesday – 3/23My Profile

154. The photos are not only delicious looking, but adorable as well!

155. Love this! You had me at banana pudding!
    Julie @ Running in a Skirt recently posted…March 2015 Top 5 Posts & UpdatesMy Profile

156. What a great collection of desserts. There’s just something much more exciting about eating dessert from a jar!
    Thanks for linking up with us over at Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
    Have a great weekend!
    Dannielle @ Zamamabakes recently posted…Fabulous Foodie Fridays #47My Profile

157. Laci Carlson says:

Love this perfect for me i live in GA and we love everything in a Mason jar !! #homemattersparty

158. Joanne Viola says:

Oh my gosh, I loved this post. Always fun to find a new dessert in a mason jar.
    Joanne Viola recently posted…5: About MotherhoodMy Profile

159. Sue says:

Love it! Love it! Love it! Mason jars are great and these recipes look delicious. Thanks so much for sharing at #AnythingGoes link up party.
    Sue recently posted…Our Terracotta Warriors ExperienceMy Profile

160. The visual and spatial effect of mason jars is awesome. They really can make the food look more yummy. Thank you very much for sharing with us.
    Adelien Tandian recently posted…The 5 Loves and The 5 Hates of HomeschoolingMy Profile

161. So cute!!!! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx

162. Some might be turned off by how “trendy” things in mason jars are, but they’re just too cute for me to ever not love new things to do with them! Love these dessert ideas!
    Stopping by from Saucy Saturday 🙂
    Michelle @ Giraffes Can Bake recently posted…Chocolate and Hazelnut MacaronsMy Profile

163. Christine says:

I want to stuff every single one of those in my face right now. Ok. I may be a little hungry…Thanks so much for linking this to #SaucySaturday. So inspiring!
    Christine recently posted…It’s Here! #SaucySaturdays No. 1My Profile

164. *drools* those look delish!

165. Thank you for sharing these mason jar desserts on Friday Features this week. Hope you are enjoying you weekend!
    And have a great week!
    Karren Haller recently posted…Dream Kitchen and Pineapple Oatmeal BarsMy Profile

166. Amberjane says:

You had me at dessert and mason jars – love these. Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.
    Amberjane recently posted…July in the Vegetable PlotMy Profile

167. What a beautiful collection of desserts! I love the little jar single serving idea!
    Julie is Hostess At Heart recently posted…3 Ingredient Candied PopcornMy Profile

168. Lowanda J says:

Mason Jars are the cutest things! You have just gotten me to thinking about some Christmas gift ideas! Thanks for sharing over at The Sunday Social!
    Lowanda J recently posted…June Via InstagramMy Profile

169. Steph says:

Love desserts in Mason Jars! This is a great collection. Thanks for sharing on the Summer Linky Party!
    Steph recently posted…4 Ways To Keep Children Entertained When TravelingMy Profile

170. Awesome ideas!! Love the single servings too… I’ll definitely use my mason jars for these 🙂

171. Amy Ngai says:

Everything looks better in a mason jar! Thanks for sharing. #ConfessionsLinkUp
    Amy Ngai recently posted…Turn It Up Tuesday #94My Profile

172. Kelsie says:

These are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing- I’m going to go pin right now!
    Kelsie recently posted…The Garage: An Unexpected LessonMy Profile

173. Lovely roundup.Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party! Pinned & shared. Hope to see you again soon.
    Theresa @DearCreatives recently posted…Slow Cooker Pineapple Red Pepper Cashew Chicken RecipeMy Profile

174. Nicki Lewis says:

These look so yummy
    Nicki Lewis recently posted…DIY Makeup Brush HolderMy Profile

175. lauren says:

Is it me, or is everything 10x better out of a mason jar?! These all look so good. Now to decide which one to try first…which is impossible! lol

xx Lauren
    lauren recently posted…Life is good.My Profile

176. Lauren Allen says:

These are all so cute!!! That blueberry cobbler looks amazing!
    Lauren Allen recently posted…Almond Poppy Seed BreadMy Profile

177. Stephanie says:

I shouldn’t have looked. I shouldn’t have looked. It all looks so delicious!!!!!
    Stephanie recently posted…BCS Summer Bucket ListMy Profile

178. Jessica H. says:

It’s amazing how many ways you can use a mason jar! Those S’mores jars are calling me!
    Jessica H. recently posted…Rustic Chalkboard Tic-Tac-ToeMy Profile

179. All of these look amazing! I’d try the s’mores and pina colada desserts first – yum!
    Carissa Pelletier recently posted…Who Comes First—Your Children or Your Spouse?My Profile

180. Love these!! Thanks for sharing with the Pinterest Love Weekend Pin-It Party 🙂
    by Michelle Westbrook recently posted…Pinterest Love #11 : Weekend Pin-It PartyMy Profile

181. These look delicious! Thanks for linking up at the #HobnobSocial!
    Leesha @ Living Contently recently posted…Things to Do Before the End of SummerMy Profile

182. Oh my goodness! These look to die for! I will definitely be trying some of these lovelies out for the holiday season. Thanks so much for rounding these all up!

183. GREAT roundup! I puffy heart Mason jars. Pinning this for later!
    Wendy @ Wholistic Woman recently posted…Who is Wholistic Woman? {plus weight loss update}My Profile

184. Amberjane says:

great round up – Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.:)
    Amberjane recently posted…30 days of Being GratefulMy Profile

185. Denise says:

These are all adorable and look so yummy! Thanks for linking up to Home Matters Party. #HomeMattersParty http://cu-rio.net/home-matters-linky-party-62/
    Denise recently posted…Thanksgiving Pie BoxesMy Profile

186. Awesome collection! Pinned!

Visiting via Merry Monday link party!
    Trisha @ Home Sweet Homemade recently posted…Pei Wei Mongolian BeefMy Profile

187. Silly Mummy says:

These look amazing! I need s’mores in a jar! #sharethejoylinky
    Silly Mummy recently posted…Toddler of all TradesMy Profile

188. Sandra says:

Very delicious round-up! Too bad drooling doesn’t burn calories!

189. Yum! These all look so good!
    Crystal Carder recently posted…6 Places to Donate To This Holiday SeasonMy Profile

190. All these deserts look so delicious, especially that banana pudding and the cheesecake, Yum! I love the idea of making desert in a jar, makes it easy to take and give as a treat for someone special. Thanks for sharing! Pinning!
    Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted…How To Make Rusty CansMy Profile

191. Everything looks better in a mason jar.

192. Deborah says:

My daughter loves anything made in a mason jar! I am going to be the cool mommy after I try to make the The Salted Caramel Pumpkin Parfaits!! Those look oh so yummy!
    Deborah recently posted…No Corkscrew No ProblemMy Profile

193. […] 9 Incredible Mason Jar Desserts from Dreaming of Leaving […]

194. Christy says:

I pretty much want to eat your blog. Oh my giddy up these look so yummy – thanks for sharing, I pinned it for Christmas gifts. Who am I kidding, I pinned it to make some for myself haha 🙂
    Christy recently posted…Free Character Association Flash CardsMy Profile

195. These are gorgeous!! I bet they are also delicious! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. I have pinned your recipe to our Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest Board.
    Creatively Homespun recently posted…DIY Homespun Candy CanesMy Profile

196. I love mason jar desserts. They are pretty to look at and delicious.

Thank you for adding this great post to The Sunday Social Linky Party.
    Anjanette @MommaYoung recently posted…Slow Cooker Recipe: Pot Roast with Red WineMy Profile

197. yummy collection! i think i gained five pounds just reading this post 😉 Thanks for linking up at #SaucySaturdays.
    Christine | Mid-Life Croissant recently posted…Easy Roasted Turnips with Leeks and PancettaMy Profile

198. Cathy says:

Yummmmmy! Thanks so much for sharing these on MMM! 🙂
    Cathy recently posted…Thankful For You Candle LabelMy Profile

199. […] and Kathleen (Fearlessly Creative Mammas): 9 Mason Jar Dessert Recipes from Dreaming of […]

200. […] you can fill them with whatever fruit you want to make an utterly delicious portable breakfast! 9 incredible mason jar desserts Dreaming of Leaving mason jars have become a very hot commodity in the past few years… […]

201. […] you can fill them with whatever fruit you want to make an utterly delicious portable breakfast! 9 incredible mason jar desserts Dreaming of Leaving mason jars have become a very hot commodity in the past few years… from […]

202. Yum these all look fabulous! Love the idea of having a mini Christmas pudding in one for Christmas day actually…. thanks so much for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (The Joy Chaser) recently posted…Share the Joy link up #28My Profile

203. Danita Carr says:

Wow!! All of these look incredible! #SmallVictories
    Danita Carr recently posted…Small Victories Sunday Linkup and Weekly Recap – 11/21My Profile

204. I love Mason jars and these treats look awesome. What better way to show someone you care by giving them a nice little treat in a jar. Thanks for sharing this nice collection of treats.

205. […] who reads this blog knows I love roundups… from desserts in mason jars to apple inspired recipes all the way back to the Holidays with over 35 of the best holiday cookies […]

206. Wow, these desserts look amazing!
    Erin @ Nourishing My Scholar recently posted…A Week in the Life of Unschoolers!My Profile

207. Love these and the mason jars add a little something extra don’t they? Thanks for linking up these sweet treats at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (The Joy Chaser) recently posted…Returning to Mar Menor with James VillasMy Profile

208. […] 9 incredible desserts in mason jars […]

209. […] about favors for your family and friends? Check out this compilation of mAston jar deserts from Jessica. I am strongly considering hosting a Super Bowl party next year so that I can whip up one of these […]

210. […] a favourite dessert, or check out these ideas at ABC Creative Learning, Dream of Leaving, and […]

211. Michelle says:

These look great! I think the s’mores one looks the best! Thanks for sharing 🙂
    Michelle recently posted…Holocaust Memorial Day 2016My Profile

212. Debbie says:

Such great dessert ideas!

213. […] 9 Incredible Desserts in Mason Jars from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

214. Lindsey says:

Drooling over these!!

Oh the Key Lime sounds great, as do the rest. Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersParty I hope you will join us again next week.

216. Holy Cow, these mason jar desserts look amazing! I can’t wait to try these out! #MMBH
    Erin @ Nourishing My Scholar recently posted…Growing in Our Everyday Moments of HomeschoolMy Profile

217. Lisa B. says:

All of these desserts look so good but then you add them to cute mason jars and instant yumminess! Thank you for linking up and sharing with us over at the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party.
    Lisa B. recently posted…Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for TeachersMy Profile

218. gigi says:

Those all look so amazing! I think I will check out the cheesecake one first! I always think about making cheesecake, but never manage to do it! This seems super do-able! Thank you for a great round-up!
    gigi recently posted…February Planning PrintableMy Profile

219. Yum! I’m drooling right now! Pinned and tweeted! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at our linky party. We hope to see you next Monday @ 7 because we can’t wait to see your new creations! Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

220. Wow, these are amazing! I am not sure which one to try first, they all look so good!

221. Jamie says:

Yum – so many great choices!! I definitely want to make the Lemon one!! 🙂
    Jamie recently posted…Learn How To Make a St. Patrick’s Day TreatMy Profile

222. Momma says:

This is a great round up, so many awesome recipes to try. I’m going to have a hard time choosing just one! We’ve had mason jars in our house for as long as I can remember. There’s nothing better in a hot summer than a large cold iced tea in a mason jar.
    Momma recently posted…No Bake Cookies – Chocolate Peanut Butter OatmealMy Profile

223. Leslie says:

Oh these look so good! I’d totally blow my diet for them!
    Leslie recently posted…How to Save Money When Cleaning Your HouseMy Profile

224. Jacqui Odell says:

Lots of great ideas! I want to try the salted caramel one! YUMM

225. that smores one… <3 these look so good!

226. sue says:

Mason jars are very popular and I love the photos throughout this post with delicious ways to use them. Thanks for sharing with us at #OvertheMoon link up and hope you have a great week.
    sue recently posted…Over the Moon Link Up #14My Profile

227. Bree Hogan says:

Food just seems to taste better in a mason jar! Your desserts look amazing!

228. Brittany says:

The salted caramel pumpkin parfaits sound amazing!!

Southern Soul

229. Looks delicious! I pinned your post at Tasty Tuesday Creative K Kids Pinterest board
    Maria Magdalena recently posted…My First Design As Fabric Designer!My Profile

230. These look so yummy! I think my favorite is the Salted Caramel Pumpkin parfait! Thanks for sharing at Welcome Home Wednesdays!

231. Kathleen says:

Oh my! There are so many great choices and so much goodness going on. I love banana pudding. I might have to try these out. Thank you for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again this Monday.
    Kathleen recently posted…Cuban Coconut Pound CakeMy Profile

232. Kim says:

I love mason jar desserts! There are so many wonderful choices here! My kids would love the smores in a jar! They would be perfect for outdoor movies in the park. Pinning!!

233. So much yumminess!!! Thank you for sharing with the Small Victories Sunday Linkup. Definitely some must-trys on this list!

234. Lux G. says:

Me and my sister is opening our cafe soon. These are wonderful ideas for the dessert section. We’re yet to finalize that.

Thank you. These all look yummy and the presentation is amazing. Cool!

235. sue says:

Thanks for sharing with us at #Overthemoon. Pinned and tweeted.
    sue recently posted…Patrino Karnivale – A Greek TraditionMy Profile

236. Lady Lilith says:

What a great idea. These look like such a delicous treat.

237. What a great roundup! This all look so yummy, and since there in a mason jar they make great treats to give to someone special
    Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted…The Pinterest Game #35aMy Profile

238. I love these!!! The smores and pina colada ones look delish!!! What a great way to portion control as well.

239. Oh my…I love mason jars but this is taking it to a whole new level! Can’t wait to try some of these. NOM!

240. […] in a minute but first, let me share my favorite post from last week. I absolutely love all these Mason Jar Dessert ideas from Dreaming of Leaving. So many delicious desserts, pretty sure I’ll need to try a […]

241. Jana Seitzer says:

Oh YUM. I love Mason Jar Desserts! Thanks for sharing this at our weeklyBest of the Blogosphere linky party over at MerlotMommy.com.

242. Jamie says:

What great ideas!! Perfect gift ideas. Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty
    Jamie recently posted…REVIEW: Wildflower DVD – Dealing With The Past #GiveawayMy Profile

243. […] these Mason Jar Desserts found for a round-up by Dreaming of Leaving be great for showers and Mother’s/Daughter’s Day […]

244. I’m so late to the mason jar trend but I just tried them for salads! This list looks awesome – pinning! 🙂

245. Carol says:

Oh my goodness…..I think I’ve died and gone to “Cute Dessert Heaven!” I cannot wait to try some of these.

246. I can’t decide which one I’d like to try first! Yummy! Visiting for the “Week-end Wind Down party.
    Donna @ Soul Survival recently posted…“For Women Only: The Inner Lives of Men” + LINKUPMy Profile

247. Crystal says:

Awesome list! The key lime pie is calling my name! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty hope to see you back!

248. I think that these mason jar desserts are clever and so pretty. Thanks for sharing your post at the Over the Moon Link Party.
    Sandy Sandmeyer recently posted…Spa Shower Experience + $100 Target Giftcard GiveawaysMy Profile

249. Marilyn says:

Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don’t forget to comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit. Pinned and shared.

250. Great roundup! I love the look of the No Bake Key Lime Pie jar. Thanks for sharing with the Tips and Tricks Link Party
    Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest recently posted…5 Tips to Get Hair Spring and Summer ReadyMy Profile

251. What a wonderful round up of desserts! They look amazing! I’m visiting from Snickerdoodle Sunday. Hope you have a great day 🙂

252. Oh wow! I would love to do these with the kids! We would probably fight over which ones to do though! Keeping the link so we can make them next time they are here.

253. Ginger Wroot says:

What a wonderful blog you have! This is my first time stopping by, and I’ll be sure to come back to look around more. Right now? Gonna go make one of these fab mason jar desserts!

254. Hil says:

Thanks so much for sharing this at #bloggerspotlight, I wanted to let you know that you linked it up in the #pinit section of the linkup not the blog post one. The pin-it section is just for pinterest links and I would hate for you to miss out on being featured as you left the wrong types of links.I pinned it to the group board anyway but wanted to let you know.

255. Heavenly perfection in a jar. What else can a person ask for. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration.
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…Last Minute DIY Mother’s Day Gifts – Τελευταίας Στιγμής DIY Δώρα για την Γιορτή της Μητέρας.My Profile

256. Katrin says:

All these Mason jar desserts are delicious and so pretty too! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration #4!
    Katrin recently posted…Thrift Store Swap wooden blocks & wreath make overMy Profile

257. Looks like a terrific dessert recipe and a feast for the eyes, too. Thank for you sharing it on the party this week. I hope you come back again next week! #HomeMattersParty

258. Style Maniac says:

Sweet roundup! Coming over from #SITS Saturday Sharefest to check out all your yummy ideas. I am always in favor of a recipe that doesn’t involve much cooking or time but tastes delicious and looks beautifully. These certainly do!

259. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed. Please visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings for more sharing fun! Don’t forget to Comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Tip Friday Storing CookiesMy Profile

260. […] first is from Jessica who blogs at Dreaming of Leaving. She shared with us a great round up of Dreaming of Leaving. Click on the image to read the […]

261. Great collection! Thank you for sharing your delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty. I look forward to what you will share next week!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Tip Friday 17 Secrets to Successful CakesMy Profile

262. Erlene Amat says:

This made me want to run out and buy some mason jars to make some of these. Thanks for sharing this round-up on Merry Monday.