20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes

20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes
3.2K Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 116 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 3.1K StumbleUpon 2 Email -- 3.2K Flares ×

Love is in the air…nope, thats bacon!

20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes | www.dreamingofleaving.com

We all know that everything in life is better with bacon, am I right? Breakfast is probably the first subject that comes to mind when thinking of bacon but there are so many other possibilities that are out there today.  Everyone loves bacon, everyone…

47480166

There is something so comforting about the smell of juicy bacon in the air. If it was up to me, it would play a part in everything I eat! Below is a mouth watering collection of some of the most mind blowing bacon recipes you will ever see:

1 – Bacon and Eggs in Toast Cups | The Noshery

17 – Spricy Caramel Bacon Popcorn | A Cozy Kitchen

IMG_2338

18 – Bacon Cheddar Risotto | Frugal Living Mom

be1af4a027306329133c7476956fd225

19 – Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Bacon | Laura Fuentes

brussels-horizontal

20 – Grilled Cheese with Gouda, Roasted Mushrooms and Onions | She Wears Many Hats

gouda-mushroom-onion-grilled-cheese-4new

21 – Beer & Bacon Pecan Bars | The Beeroness

Beer-Bacon-Pecan-Bars-2-680x1024

22 – Bacon Cheeseburger Pie | Spend with Pennies

25237749fc51207c7e2a6df1c358bc25

23 – Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies | The Girl Who Ate Everything

2011-02-09-candied-bacon-cookies-stack-500

this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find brownie recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

199 Responses to 20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes

1. Blair says:

Hi, Jessica! This list is making me hungry!! 🙂

Thank you so much for including our biscuits in your round-up. Pinned and sharing on FB tomorrow!
    Blair recently posted…1-Dish Creamy White Cheddar Shells with Shrimp & PeasMy Profile

2. Carole says:

Great round-up! Everything’s better with bacon, isn’t it? I going to fix bacon and eggs for lunch (I know, it’s usually for breakfast!) right now! Pinning to Pinterest!
    Carole recently posted…Sweetheart Steak and Potato Pot PieMy Profile

3. Oh cripes, I just died and went to Bacon Heaven! And yes, there is definitely such a place. There are no words for how much I love this post!
    #SundayStars
    Single Mother Ahoy recently posted…Trouble in Paradise for S at NurseryMy Profile

4. Elizabeth says:

Oh that picture of the toddler with the pig is so adorable! I don’t know where you found that but seriously! And, I can’t wait to try those bacon avocado egg rolls! So yum. Again, thanks for linking at Snickerdoodle. Have a great week!
    Elizabeth recently posted…Snickerdoodle Sunday #67 with Cookie Dough and Frozen FeaturesMy Profile

5. oh yeah I won’t turn these recipes down! who doesn’t love bacon and want to nom it every single day?!?! Thanks for sharing with Snickerdoodle Sunday. pinned and making right away!
    Kristina and Millie recently posted…Snickerdoodle Sunday Link Party #67My Profile

6. I just ate dinner, but now I’m hungry again looking at those photos!
    Beth | Daily Dog Tag recently posted…In Loving Memory of DadMy Profile

7. Wow! That all looks so delicious but I’m definitely planning to make the bacon wrapped tater tots! Thanks for sharing!

8. This was not a good thing to read before I’ve had breakfast. Now I’m starving. I’m pinning a few of these. #MondayMadness

9. Yum, what an awesome selection. Question is, which to start with!!

Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.
    Catherine Holt recently posted…Marvelous Monday Link Party #40My Profile

10. Courtney says:

Oh man, this is making me want to eat an entire pan of bacon! Thanks for sharing!

11. Britney says:

Oh my goodness! That girl licking the pig for future bacon cracks me up! Such a great roundup!
    Britney recently posted…Rainbow Dash PillowMy Profile

12. Christine says:

Great recipes…I will be clicking and saving for a long time with all of these!
    Christine recently posted…Demoing Kitchen Pantry–Part 2My Profile

13. I LOVE the graphic “I love you, future bacon”. That’s hilarious. Yes, yes, everything’s better with bacon. I need to pin this and make some of them.
    Just Plain Marie recently posted…How To Can Meat For Food StorageMy Profile

14. Oh wow, some of these sound so wrong but I bet they taste SO right! Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (bodfortea) recently posted…Share the Joy link up #5My Profile

15. aimee fauci says:

Oh sweet Jesus! That chocolate log like thing with bacon is mine! Linking up from Marvelous Monday.
    aimee fauci recently posted…Celebrate CHD AwarenessMy Profile

16. I love bacon too and these all look AMAZING! I will definitely be trying a few of these recipes. Thanks for sharing on Something to Talk About!
    Jenn & Vicki @ 2 Bees in a Pod recently posted…Something To Talk About Link Party #3…My Profile

17. Ronda says:

Thank you for stopping in and linking up with us this week on #TheWeekendSocial. We love your ideas and hope to see you again this weekend on KitchenDreaming.com. We have pinned, stumbled & added your link into yummly.

18. Krystal says:

Wow this really is the ultimate bacon roundup! The bacon jam and I have a date!
    Krystal recently posted…Carob NutellaMy Profile

19. AnnMarie says:

Wow, wow, wow! Over the top fabulous sounding. Pinned to my Man Food board!

20. Courtney says:

Omg yummiest post ever!!!! How can you go wrong with delicious bacon!

21. Kristi says:

I LOVE bacon! These ideas look awesome!

22. Mega C says:

Who doesn’t love bacon??
    Mega C recently posted…Beer Cheese DipMy Profile

23. Adanna says:

Ahh! Yummy, these look delicious. I don’t eat pork but I am definitely a turkey bacon fan.
    Adanna recently posted…January Favorites: Mommy and Me EditionMy Profile

24. Thank you visiting Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party this week and sharing your post! I have pinned your post to the BBPP Pinterest Board. Have a fabulous week!
    Sandy Sandmeyer recently posted…Laundering Your LingerieMy Profile

25. Robin says:

I really love bacon it has to be on my top five favorite foods so this is right up my alley! My son would die for the bacon and egg one! Pinned it for later. Thanks for sharing!
    Robin recently posted…Who is the Hero?My Profile

26. Mary Burris says:

This is one time I wish my monitor was scratch and sniff! So many different ways to love your bacon!

Thank you for linking up at Party Under The Big Top #BigTopBlogParty
    Mary Burris recently posted…Premiere: Party Under The Big TopMy Profile

27. Oh my! Just how popular has this post been?? This post makes me droooooool! 🙂
    Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter recently posted…Top 4 Valentine’s Recipes for 2015My Profile

28. Jamie says:

Wow – is it okay to drool while you’re working??? ha/ha Pinning these! 🙂
    Jamie recently posted…Things That Bring Back Memories – “Mike & The Mechanics – The Living Years” #MemoriesMondayMy Profile

29. I am a massive bacon lover – I think I will have to pin your post! #BigTopBlogParty
    Verily Victoria Vocalises recently posted…Free ‘Healthy Eating For Children’ WorkshopMy Profile

30. Ooooh, I love bacon! It’s one of my favorite ingredients because it literally goes with everything – savory dishes and sweet dishes. You found some really creative ideas! I can’t wait to try them.

Thanks for joining us for Hump Day Happenings!
    Jenna @ A Savory Feast recently posted…Hump Day Happenings #49My Profile

31. Alicia Snow says:

Oh my gosh! As if I needed more excuses to eat bacon! Haha. Great post.
    Alicia Snow recently posted…Dream Nursery InspirationMy Profile

32. Jacqui says:

I love bacon and didn’t realize you could do so much with it. Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!

33. Melodi Steinberg says:

OMG..I want to eat my screen. The picture of the kid licking the pig snout is hilarious!

34. Now I am hungry, my whole family loves bacon but then again who doesn’t like Bacon
    Nicole Keener recently posted…5 Gifts NOT to Give On Valentines DayMy Profile

35. Gail Akeman says:

The most unique one I found was the pancake and bacon cookies. interesting.

36. Jamie says:

I saw some recipes here that I haven’t seen before! I have been wanting to try the bacon bombs…but am afraid I will love them too much and eat them all!
    Jamie recently posted…Childhood MemoriesMy Profile

37. Barb @ A Life in Balance says:

Thank you for contributing to Motivation Monday!

38. Nicki says:

OK, so now I am hungry! I love this post, and I love the heart shaped pig graphic, so cute! Pinned this!
    Nicki recently posted…Sweet Parrish Place Style {Vol. 14}My Profile

39. Thank you for joining us on #PureBlogLove last Thursday, we are pinning and sharing on our social media! Please join us Tonight at 8 PM EST- Monday Morning to celebrate!
    Besos
    H
    Heidy@The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch recently posted…Pureed White Bean & Chicken SoupMy Profile

40. Camille says:

Oh my goodness!! Too much deliciousness right here. Thanks for rounding them all up in to one place!
    Camille recently posted…Mint Chocolate Brownies RecipeMy Profile

41. Amberjane says:

I have a weakness for bacon and boy this is making me hungry.Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.
    Amberjane recently posted…Pin Worthy WednesdayMy Profile

42. I love this round up, bacon is the best! Visiting from #mum-bomonday
    jennifer Abel recently posted…Wednesday’s Wisdom #3My Profile

43. I LOVE bacon and these recipes are amazing. Can’t wait to try them out.

Stopping by from Lou Lou Girls link party
    Elaine Hodges recently posted…Mardi Gras Foods – New Orleans StlyeMy Profile

44. My husband and son would love every one of these. I call them the baconators, lol.
    Rose @ Walnut Acre recently posted…Our Window Vegetable GardenMy Profile

45. This confirms it… Everything is better with bacon! (Thanks for joining the Pretty Pintastic Party this week!)
    Biz @ Dandelion Discoveries recently posted…The Pretty Pintastic Party (& Judah’s 2 month pics!)My Profile

46. Hello beautiful! Everything looks so amazing. I need to try some of these. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party and we hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We can’t wait to party with you! Happy Valentines’ Day! Lou Lou Girls
    Lou Lou Girls recently posted…DIY Upholstered Headboard TutorialMy Profile

47. Fantastic collection, I love bacon! I need to try those egg rolls. Thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? I hope you will join us again this Monday morning 🙂
    Joy @ Joy Love Food recently posted…Crock Pot Pork Posole with Cornbread ToppingMy Profile

48. What an amazing collection of bacon recipes! Anything with the words “candied” and “bacon” in them and I am hooked. I had a good laugh at the photo of the child saying hello to future bacon, so funny. Thanks for linking up at Mum-bo Monday. This post was my co-host’s Jennifer’s pick of the party and will be featured this week! Hope to see you tomorrow
    Kelly @ Mum-bo-Jumbo recently posted…Kids Activity: Create an Airport Terminal with a BoxMy Profile

49. Delicious roundup. My boys love bacon! Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday Linkup and hope you join us again this weekend! Pinning to our linkup board.
    Tanya @ Mom’s Small Victories recently posted…Small Victories Sunday Linkup {37}My Profile

50. Alyssa says:

You had me at BACON! HA !! Thank you for linking up to the Home Matters Linky Party this week! #homematters
    Alyssa recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #24My Profile

51. Echo says:

I knew I loved this post from the moment I saw it. I love bacon! Thank you so much for sharing this at the #SHINEBlogHop!
    Echo recently posted…A Day In The Life of a Child and Piglet Rearing Momma!My Profile

52. Oh wow, my husband and son would absolutely LOVE every single recipe in this post!
    AJ @ NutriFitMama recently posted…Yogurt Perfection with Liberté Yogurt + Recipe and Visa Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

53. David says:

Bacon tatatots!!! Fantastic list of brilliant ideas, although now I am desperate for food 🙁
    David recently posted…20 Hilarious Simpsons Sign GagsMy Profile

54. Bethany M. says:

Oh, yum. Now all I want is some bacon, and homemade pancakes! I did buy chocolate with bacon bits in it for my {then} boyfriend a few years ago, and he did not enjoy that at all. Ha! He loves pork products, but not mixed in with his sweets evidently. 😉 This Valentine’s Day I got him sweets without meat in them. Ha!
    Bethany M. recently posted…If He Forgot Valentine’s Day {or your Birthday…or Mother’s Day…}My Profile

55. Robyn says:

Uhggg I want them all!! Especially that Mac n’ Cheese recipe!! Yum yum YUM!
    Robyn recently posted…SKINNY SQUASH SOUPMy Profile

56. Mary Burris says:

I love bacon! So many great recipes here. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for tossing your hat into the ring at the Party Under The Big Top! We hope to see you again next week! #BigTopBlogParty
    Mary Burris recently posted…Break Up Songs: Don’t SpeakMy Profile

57. Kimberly says:

omg YUM! I am sharing this post with my friends on fb as many of them are like me and obsessed with bacon even my 5yr old.
    Kimberly recently posted…“Dorothy Must Die” Book ReviewMy Profile

58. Thanks for linking up at The Pretty Pintastic Party! We liked your roundup so much we’re featuring it at the party this weekend! We hope you’ll come join us and link up some more awesome posts, and grab a featured badge!
    Jamie @ Coffee With Us 3 recently posted…Chicken Noodle SoupMy Profile

59. Bacon is the BESTEST! Thanks for sharing all these bacon-y goodies! YUM! Now, which one do I make first? 🙂
    Jennifer @ahungryrunner recently posted…It’s American Heart Month! Add these tasty foods to add to your diet, stat!My Profile

So much deliciousness I wouldn’t even know where to start. I want them ALL!

Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.
    Audrey recently posted…BBQ London Broil in the Slow Cooker plus Tasty Tuedays Link UpMy Profile

61. These all look and sound so delish but the Avocado Bacon and Eggs has me drooling! lol

Thank you for joining us and linking up to Party Under the Big Top! Hope to see you again next time!

Wishing you a fabulous week!

Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    #BigTopBlogParty
    Lysa @ Welcome To My Circus recently posted…The Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link PartyMy Profile

62. Cynthia L says:

Love this roundup of bacon recipes! This post is one of the favorites of the This is How It Rolls Link Party! Thanks for linking it up!
    Cynthia L recently posted…Tax Time TeaMy Profile

63. Judith says:

Yum!! These look so good!! My husband would love these recipes!!
    Judith recently posted…The Greatest Love of AllMy Profile

64. Rhonda Gales says:

I love bacon! I see several recipes that I would love to try. Thanks for sharing on Sunday’s Best linkup.
    Rhonda Gales recently posted…10 Kid’s Birthday Party IdeasMy Profile

65. Delicious bacon round-up Jess, every recipe looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this post at the Pure Blog Love Link Party. Now I’m hungry for some bacon. 🙂

Heather
    MySweetMission.net
    Heather @ My Sweet Mission recently posted…Mom’s Sloppy Joes with Chicken Gumbo SoupMy Profile

66. Andrea says:

Umm, wow, these look sooo good!
    Andrea recently posted…Best Budgeting App – Mint.comMy Profile

67. Amanda says:

Oh. My. God!! I’m in bacon heaven right now 😀 Soooo many of these look like something I need to be eating, right now!
    Amanda recently posted…One-Pan Mexican Quinoa SkilletMy Profile

68. I am officially starving now!

69. charles says:

You had me at bacon.. now my mouth is watering and I am hungry …saving these ideas for later use.
    charles recently posted…Harvest is Plenty – theVine.coMy Profile

70. Great line up, pinned couldn’t share for some reason. Followed you from the Moonlight and Mason Jar party.
    Joyce @ It’s Your Life recently posted…Real Food Fridays #76 Link UpMy Profile

71. Bacon has sure made its way into lots of recipes!!! Love it!!
    Pinned on Friday Features, thanks for stopping by this week!
    Karren @ Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren Haller recently posted…Friday Feature Linky PartyMy Profile

72. LOL My husband doesn’t care much about blogging, but he sure noticed me looking at THIS post LOL Thanks so much for joining us over at the #HomeMattersParty – be sure to send your blogging friends our way! And we hope to see YOU again next week!
    Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…Home Matters Linky Party #25My Profile

73. Stephanie says:

Oh my goodness! That is an amazingly yummy looking list! I can’t wait to try out a few of these!
    Stephanie recently posted…Running JunkieMy Profile

74. Cydnee says:

I am loving this roundup of bacon recipes. Love bacon! Thank you for joining us at #purebloglove. We look forward to having you every Thursday night at 8 PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

75. Nicki Lewis says:

Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs looks so yummy
    Nicki Lewis recently posted…Tuned in Thursday #44My Profile

76. As a hog farmers wife I appreciate your tasty round-up 😉 Thanks for linking up at Motivational Monday! Hope you will link up again tonight!
    Becky @dempsterlogbook recently posted…Lately {thirty}My Profile

77. Free says:

All that bacon. Those Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs sounds delicious
    Free recently posted…My Sunday Cleaning RoutineMy Profile

78. Lean Lena says:

Oh I am SO drooling right now! Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesday this week 🙂
    Lean Lena recently posted…Larabar Giveaway and Tasty Tuesday Linkup #55My Profile

79. Yanique says:

I love bacon and this has got to be some of the most creative use of bacon ever. I can’t wait to test some of these recipes out on the family. #partyunderthebigtop

80. Wow, what an amazing list! It’s hard to go wrong with bacon. My daughters love bacon on pizza – just bacon and cheese, nothing else.
    Beth McIntire recently posted…Blogger opp: Streaming memories with Cube giveawayMy Profile

81. Mary Burris says:

Thank you for tossing your hat into the ring at the Party Under The Big Top! I hope to see you again next week!
    #BigTopBlogParty

ps we would love it if you put our party badge on your sidebar, as you’ve entered this link twice in our linky partys now. 😉
    Mary Burris recently posted…Who is Meghan Trainor and is she really All About That Bass?My Profile

82. We’re so glad you were able to make it over to the #BigTopBlogParty this week! Hope to see you again at the next Party Under the Big Top too!

Wishing you a fabulous week!

Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    #BigTopBlogParty
    Lysa @ Welcome To My Circus recently posted…Couture Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit with EXTRA Polish GIVEAWAYMy Profile

83. Ann Cluck says:

OH my my my!!!!! My husband will go completely ape-crazy!!!!

I have got to try these recipes!!

84. Susan says:

This is heaven on the blog world to me. My family says “bacon makes everything better” all the time. Thanks for sharing at the This Is How We Roll Link Party on Organized 31.

85. Karen M. says:

Bacon Rules! We are a family of bacon lovers. These all look like yummy recipes but I especially want to try Bacon Cheeseburger Pie. I am drooling.

86. Emily Endrizzi says:

Oh geez this post is making my tummy rumble. Some of these I have just got to try. My favorites are the potato soup, the fitters and the toast cups. I’m pinning them for later. Thanks!

87. Bacon! Yum! I have to agree its does make everything better.
    What a great collection you compiled here. That Maple Caramel Bacon definitely has me intrigued.
    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Foodie Fridays xx
    Dannielle@Zamamabakes recently posted…Easy Chocolate Slice – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #40My Profile

88. What a great list! The bacon chicken bites look fantastic.

Pinned this to my recipes board and to the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup board (thanks for linking up!)
    Betsy @ BPhotoArt.com recently posted…Irish Soda BreadMy Profile

89. Linda Manns Linneman says:

These recipes look great. We really like bacon at our house. I will be trying out some of these recipes

90. I haven’t ever tried bacon in something sweet. Maybe because I know it will be amazing and I just don’t want to go down that path … should I?
    Malinda @mybrownpaperpackages recently posted…Friday Favourite Champagne CartelMy Profile

91. Sam says:

Um, the chocolate covered pretzels with bacon…yes! Those look so great, I love the bacon with chocolate. It’s a perfect salty and sweet combo
    Sam recently posted…Minty Peanut Butter Dog TreatsMy Profile

92. Brittany says:

Thanks for this – my husband is a huge fan of bacon! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty – we hope to see you again next week 🙂
    Brittany recently posted…40+ Ways to Organize with Wipes Containers + All About Organizing Blog HopMy Profile

93. Dianna Davis says:

Oh my gosh,OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my very favorite of any or all, I am a true BACON lover–and I try so very hard not to eat more than one or two pieces when we do have it, it is so addictive.Thank you so much for posting all these

94. you are making bacon lovers everywhere swoon!
    Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me recently posted…Healthy Rice Crispy TreatsMy Profile

95. I love bacon and I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to bacon recipes.

Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo
    Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom recently posted…10 Child-Friendly Ways to Relieve StressMy Profile

96. Bacon makes everthing better! Thanks so much for sharing this delicious round-up at the Talented Tuesdays Link Party!
    Amy@HomeRemedies recently posted…Master Bedroom Design BoardMy Profile

97. Sinziana says:

Another great foodie post from you! Thank you for sharing with us at Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!

98. Kim says:

This looks absolutely amazing!

99. Stephanie says:

Love the list of recipes. They all look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

100. Britney says:

So many great options now I just need to decide where to start.
    Britney recently posted…Drive-In Theater Menu & Activities with Free PrintableMy Profile

101. Christine says:

I’m a huge bacon lover. The first two recipes have all my favorite things and I was really excited to look through the rest of the list.

102. Wow everything looks amazing!! Those fritters… OMG!!! Thanks for joining our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party. xx
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Quinoa Sushi – Fabulous Foodie Fridays #41My Profile

103. Grace says:

Oh mannnnn. BACON. Yum.

104. Sarah says:

I don’t know why but sweet bacon dishes just freaks me out. I only tried maple syrup covered bacon a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised. I don’t think I’m ready for it with chocolate 😛

The fritters look great though!
    Sarah recently posted…#DearMeMy Profile

105. Gentle Joy says:

Bacon is great for many recipes… this is quite a collection of them!
    Gentle Joy recently posted…Sledding and Flowers-Almost Spring!My Profile

106. Thank you for linking up to Party Under the Big Top, the #BigTopBlogParty! So happy you were able to join in on the fun this week!

Wishing you a fabulous week!

Much love,

Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    Lysa @ Welcome To My Circus recently posted…The Sideshow ~ Scene Four ~ Gentle JoyMy Profile

107. Oh wow… Now I need to get my cooking on! So many bacon recipes and so little time!

#BigTopBlogParty
    Katrina Phelan recently posted…MKnits4Sanity Infinity Scarf Review & Shop Credit GiveawayMy Profile

108. Ashleigh says:

I love bacon!!! Thank you for sharing! Please come link up and share over at the OMHG WW at http://www.wrightsimply.com/search/label/Linky
    Thanks and have a great week! xx Ashleigh @SimplyWright
    #BigTopBlogParty

109. anita says:

These are some interesting ways to make bacon!

110. Amber says:

I think I just gained 10 pounds reading all of this, but OMG YUM I want it all!! So much bacon, so little time!! Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere! Look forward to seeing you next week too! xo
    Amber recently posted…Milani Color Statement Matte LipsticksMy Profile

111. Christie says:

These are awesome bacon recipes! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Bloggers Brags. You’ve been pinned! 🙂
    Christie recently posted…Finding Hope in the Midst of InfertilityMy Profile

112. Ronald Gagnon says:

You Ms. have done to bacon what google has done to the world. I would say that some of the recipes are outrageous, but then I find myself going….hhhmmm?
    I can not have alcohol and am used to bacon in it’s natural state… but I think I need to try the bacon, spaghetti squash, and parmesan fritters at least once in my life. Totally incredible and well done!

113. Ann Cluck says:

BACON BACON BACON as the pup says in that commercial!! I am amazed and astonished at all these wonderful bacon recipes. Mouth watering good!!

114. Emmy says:

Making my mouth water! I had deviled eggs with bacon sprinkled on them this weekend, so good!
    Emmy recently posted…Friday Five: Black Tie, Cake and a BlenderMy Profile

115. Holly says:

Yummy!!! Thanks for linking up with Waiting on…Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Holly recently posted…Friday Favorites – Travel NecessitiesMy Profile

116. Christie says:

I love bacon! 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Totally Terrific Tuesday! It wouldn’t be a party without you! 🙂
    Christie recently posted…2015 Spring Craft Blog Hop – Easter, Mother’s Day and SpringMy Profile

117. I want to try the bacon wrapped tater tots now! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
    Janine Halloran recently posted…Puppet Theatre Show inspired by Mo WillemsMy Profile

118. I love bacon, and I have never found anything that wasn’t better with bacon so I am definitely going to have to try those chocolate chip cookies! Thanks for the round-up pinning for later. Found from PinIt Pin Party
    Kristen @ Musings of an Average Mom recently posted…Disney Easter Egg Decorating Round-UpMy Profile

119. This is a fabulous bacon collection! I’m drooling! Thank you for sharing!! You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week’s party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/03/make-it-pretty-monday-week-132.html I hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
    Kathryn Griffin @TheDedicatedHouse recently posted…Make it Pretty Monday – Week 132My Profile

120. Abby says:

Oh my gosh! I think the bacon-wrapped tater tots might be the first recipe I try. But I just can’t decide!
    Abby recently posted…3 easy, tasty breakfasts under 300 caloriesMy Profile

121. Haha what a handy SITS Saturday post- I just came across a HUGE box of bacon for $28, which works out to $2 something a pound 😛
    Lucky day- and, with finding this, I’ll take it as a sign that the fates are telling me to buy and eat it 😛
    Alysia from My Domestic Dish recently posted…Heart And Stroke; A Boy and a CharityMy Profile

122. Jenn says:

Oh are you kidding me!? I bet most of these are to die for. Yum! Now I need bacon.
    Jenn recently posted…My Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens experience in celebration of Disneynature’s Monkey Kingdom #MonkeyKingdomMy Profile

123. tara pittman says:

Thats a lot of bacon recipes. My son would drool over this.
    tara pittman recently posted…Veggie Burgers Made From TeffMy Profile

124. Athena says:

My son absolutely loves anything bacon. These would be awesome to make for him.
    Athena recently posted…Check Out Blurb And Take 20% OFFMy Profile

125. Thanks for sharing on Motivational Monday! And as a pig farmers wife I also thank you 🙂 Hope to see you link up again tomorrow night!
    Becky @dempsterlogbook recently posted…Lately {thirty-three}My Profile

126. Oh my goodness! These all look fantastic. My husband will love them. He’s a huge bacon fan.
    Belinda @bindybee recently posted…Pink Ombre Layer Cake with Buttercream FlowersMy Profile

127. This will be the second time I have shared this post on SM… yum!!
    Kirsten @ Treat Yoursel Sweeter recently posted…Strawberry Cookies and Cream Dessert PizzaMy Profile

128. Thanks for a great round up of one of my fave food groups! Those fritters look so good x
    Bele @ BlahBlah recently posted…Peanut Sauce, gado gado and cross over mealsMy Profile

129. I LOVE bacon!! What a great selection of recipes. Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party!!
    Lucy @ Bake Play Smile recently posted…Fabulous Foodie Fridays #52My Profile

130. Lavinia says:

I’m on a diet, these all look so amazing!! SO SO SO delicious!!

131. You just made my husband’s Father’s Day!

132. Sue says:

Oh the cheddar, bacon and chives biscuits look delicious. In fact, all the recipes take you to bacon heaven. Thanks for sharing with us at #WednesdaysWisdom
    Sue recently posted…How Travel Changes UsMy Profile

133. Oh my goodness! So much deliciousness, I don’t know where to start!
    Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid recently posted…Wednesday Words of Wisdom – Your StrengthMy Profile

134. I literally could smell the bacon while reading this! Thank you so much for sharing at Waiting on…Wednesday!

Holly @ http://www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com
    Holly @ While I’m Waiting recently posted…waiting on…Wednesday {link-up #13}My Profile

135. Tiffanie Hope says:

Thank GOD for this post. I’m about to making so much bacon this week!!!!!! No regrets.

136. Yummy, this is making my mouth water! Thanks for sharing x
    Vicky @ ShabbyShe recently posted…Teacher Gifts – Upcycled Shirt Cuff PouchesMy Profile

137. This sounds yummy. I am a turkey bacon gal. Love the added flavors it brings to my recipes.

Thank you for adding it to The Sunday Social.
    Anjanette @MommaYoung recently posted…4 Tips to Keep the Laundry Room OrganizedMy Profile

138. Lisa Ehrman says:

MMMMMMM….BACON 🙂 Thanks for making so hungry! And, thanks for sharing this mouth-watering post at What Are You Doing? Blog Hop!
    Lisa Ehrman recently posted…Chronic RashesMy Profile

139. Sarah says:

Fantastic round-up! I love everything that has bacon in it. Is there honestly anything better?! Thanks for linking up to the Blogger Brags party. I’ve pinned your post to the Blogger Brags Pinterest Board. Watch for your feature on Monday!
    Sarah recently posted…2015 Reader Survey + a Sneak Peek!My Profile

140. Carissa says:

Oh my! I love BACON. Great compilation!
    Carissa recently posted…Welcome to my new home!My Profile

141. […] King Cake Bread Pudding – mybigfathappylife.com 20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes – dreamingofleaving.com DIY Ruffled Valentines Day Pillow Cover – liverandomlysimple.com DIY Height Chart – […]

142. […] round up includes a round up!  These 20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes round up from Dreaming of Leaving has be […]

143. […] 20+ mind blowing bacon recipes Dreaming of Leaving […]

144. […] Tater Tot Bombs!  Seriously, I have to try this!  To view the collection, dash on over to Dreaming of Leaving.  Make it Pretty Monday Dessert […]

145. I would never have dreamt of putting bacon in to cookies. Some of the things on here I haven’t even heard of but I can’t wait to try a few! #sharethejoy
    Harry’s Honest Mummy recently posted…Month of Firsts – January 2016My Profile

146. Amber says:

Oh yes! I love bacon so much. I’m drooling.
    Amber recently posted…Happy Half Price Chocolate Day!My Profile

147. sue says:

Beer and bacon pecan bars – now I’ve never heard of that. Thanks for sharing with us at #Overthemoon there is a recipe for everyone.
    sue recently posted…Why You need to know what a Healthy Weight Range isMy Profile

148. Danita Carr says:

Haha! This is great! After all, who doesn’t love bacon?! #SmallVictories
    Danita Carr recently posted…Small Victories Snday Linkup 2/14My Profile

149. All I have to say is, “Wow!” Fabulous!

150. Tiffany says:

God bless you 😍 I was so ready to choose one as my favorite but by the time I got to the end, I gave up. This is an epic list, thank you!!!

151. Wow bacon with EVERYTHING! Who knew you could have bacon on cookies? You really are the Queen of the roundup! Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy
    Michelle Reeves (The Joy Chaser) recently posted…Share the Joy #39 with Mum in a NutshellMy Profile

152. My teenage son loves bacon. I think he’ll be choosing from these recipes next time he is home.

153. Who doesn’t love bacon? Thanks for linking up at the Best of the Blogosphere Linky party. We’re changing next week and you’ll be able to add more than one link. Be sure to come back!

154. Love Bacon! Who doesn’t! Come link up at Welcome Home Wednesdays! 7 blogs, 1 awesome party. Party opens at 7a MST!

155. sue says:

Thanks for sharing your post at #Overthemoon link up. I’m sure that all Bacon lovers will thank you for 20+ reasons to eat more bacon 🙂
    sue recently posted…Menopause – What is Happening To Me?My Profile

156. Wow…these recipes look amazing! Thanks for sharing your awesome post at Share The Wealth Sunday! I’ve chosen this as one of my features for the next party! xoxo

157. Oh MY!! What a fantastic collection of bacon recipes!! I loved this soooo much that it will be one of My 2 favorite Things tomorrow…and will be featured!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 favorite Things on Thursday hope to see you again tomorrow!! Pinned!

158. Linda says:

This is awesome! My husband is going to flip! 🐷

159. […] 2nd Favorite Thing this week is 20+ Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving! I am a big fan of bacon…and this round up of recipe’s have my mouth […]

160. karyl henry says:

Bacon is quite possibly my favorite thing ever!! 🙂 Seriously though, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful recipes that will help me justify cooking with bacon even more often.

Happy Friday!

161. […] Dreaming of Leaving Shared 20+ Bacon Recipes […]

162. Rachel says:

Wow! I’ve got to try that first one listed! But they all look super good. Thanks for joining the tips and tricks link up party!

163. Great list! and that meme had me giggling for a few minutes 🙂 Thanks for joining us at From The Archives Friday!!

164. Amberjane says:

Umm bacon – thank you for sharing with Pin Worthy Wednesday

165. Nikki says:

Oh my gosh, am I supposed to actually choose just one of these recipes! I don’t know that I can honestly choose, I mean pancake and bacon cookies like for breakfast? I’d feel like I was a kid sneaking a cookie while my mom wasn’t looking! And the bacon and eggs and toast cups they look so good or should I have the ones that are in the avocado slice? Then there’s beer candied bacon and the bacon spaghetti squash fritters look so good! I am seriously pinning this because I know I want to make almost every single one of these! Thanks for putting this together, my husband loves bacon I’m about to be the best wife ever, thanks to you!

166. Sara says:

Oh my, how I love me some bacon. What a fantastic collection. Looks like I’ll be heading to the store tomorrow to load up on bacon! Thanks for linking up at Merry Monday!

167. Another great one, Jess! I especially love the egg and bacon in toast cups. Featuring it on this weekend’s Rigged Recipes Linky Party. Thanks for sharing.
    Kimberly H. Smith recently posted…Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party #34 With FeaturesMy Profile

168. […] with a step-by-step video on how to make it. Runny yolk goodness all over the place! Jess at Dreaming of Leaving gets me every time with her round-up posts! BACON! Not only are the pictures drool worthy, so are […]

169. i love bacon too :)Thanks for sharing this one ..at dream create and inspire…stop by and say hey! love to have you love your input! http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com
    Maria

170. Renee says:

I love bacon!! I have never thought of putting avocados and bacon together but it sounds really good. These are great recipes and thank you for sharing at Over The Moon!
    Renee recently posted…4 More Blogging Tips From a New BloggerMy Profile

171. Emily says:

All of theses look amazing, thanks for sharing. I know these didn’t make the list, but maybe consider it for your Mind Blowing Bacon recipes Part II… First is a bacon guacamole, you can find it here – http://www.mommysnotperfect.com/?p=333 and second a Spaghetti Carbonara – http://www.mommysnotperfect.com/?p=438. Both are fantastic and as a fellow bacon lover (I mean, who isn’t, right?) I am sure you will want to try them.

Thanks
    Emily

172. After looking at the entire list I’m still hung up on those tater-tots wrapped in bacon! Thanks for linking up with us at Welcome Home Wednesdays! Can’t wait to see what you link up with us next week!
    Betsy @ Happily Ever After, Etc. recently posted…How to Piece Together a Desk Chair: How Two Chairs Became One!My Profile

173. Laina Turner says:

This might be the best post ever put together.

174. Brandi says:

All I had to see was bacon and I was hooked. I love doing different things with bacon.

175. Valerie Robinson says:

I need to eat before I visit this blog lol. Excellent roundup!!

176. Chelsee says:

Oh my goodness….Bacon, Bacon, Bacon! These all look simply delicious! I was making a list as I was scrolling down of recipes to try and realized my sticky note was getting super full. These all sounds like they will be amazing and I can’t wait to try some of them. Thanks for linking up this post for the Best of the Blogosphere linky party! Most of all thanks for sharing these amazing recipes!

177. Katherine G says:

All these recipes look so delicious! I love bacon. I never thought of doing much with it besides the usual frying. I’m going to have to try some of these recipes.

178. Jessica says:

Um hi, I am a fellow bacon lover and I’m pinning the whizz out of this!! Thank you!!

179. Oh my gosh, those bacon-wrapped tator bombs look DELISH! I need to try them!
    Jennifer Corter recently posted…Is It Yours?My Profile

180. I haven’t had bacon in forever! These look amazing 🙂

181. Teresa says:

Oh my, have I died and gone to bacon heaven! I love bacon!! Thanks for the fantastic recipes!

182. […] 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes– Dreaming of Leaving […]

183. […] 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes– Dreaming of Leaving […]

184. […] 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes– Dreaming of Leaving […]

185. […] 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes– Dreaming of Leaving […]

186. […] 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes– Dreaming of Leaving […]

187. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

188. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

189. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

190. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

191. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

192. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

193. […] 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Jessica @ Dreaming Of Leaving […]

194. Marilyn says:

What a great collection. Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday. Don’t forget to comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit. Pinned and shared.
    Marilyn recently posted…Snickers Peanut Butter CheesecakeMy Profile

195. How fun is this?!! I think bacon is the new condiment and the photo of the little girl and the pig – shocked me and made me laugh at the same time!! Looks delish and thanks for sharing on Throwback Thursday!

Mollie

196. Oh My Goodness! What a round up of delicious and different bacon recipes. When my Crossfit Box has a party, we always bring some kind of bacon treat. Now I have some good ones to choose from! Thanks for sharing! #overthemoon
    Cathy Lawdanski recently posted…Celebrating FathersMy Profile

197. sahana says:

Great roundup.Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty . We would love to have you again this week.

198. […] Who doesn’t like bacon?  I’m sure there are some, but Dreaming of Leaving has 20 Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes […]