25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts

25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts
4.5K Flares Facebook 80 Google+ 70 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 4.3K StumbleUpon 7 Email -- 4.5K Flares ×

Caramel has always been a hit in my home as a child, but growing up it has become a staple whenever my sweet tooth comes out to play.

Keeping on track with the dessert obsession that I am currently battling, below are 25 of the most ooey gooey caramel dessert recipes* I could find…try not to drool!

1 – Salted Caramel Buttery Crumb Bars | Averie Cooks

Salted Caramel Buttery Crumb Bars | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

2 – Samoa Cheesecake | Gimme Some Oven

Samoa Cheesecake | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

3 – Salted Caramel Fudge Cups | Delightful E Made

Salted Caramel Fudge Cups | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

4 – Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake | Cakes Cottage

Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

5 – Brown Butter Caramel Snickerdoodles | The Recipe Critic

Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

6 – Caramel Apple Empanadas | Mom on Timeout

Caramel Apple Empanadas | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

7 – Coffee Caramel Chocolate Mousse Cakes | Half Baked Harvest

Caramel Chocolate Mousse Cakes | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

8 – Toffee Pecan Caramel Pound Cake | Carls Bad Cravings

Toffee Pecan Caramel Pound Cake | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

9 – Caramel Crack Brownies | Wine and Glue

World’s Best Caramel Brownies {aka Crack Brownies} | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

10 – Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies | Sallys Baking Addiction

Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies | Caramel Dessert Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

11 – Southern Caramel Cake | Add A Pinch

Southern Caramel Cake | 25 Ultimate Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

12 – Caramelitas | Lulu The Baker

Caramelitas | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

13 – Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies | Creme de la Crumb

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

14 – Homemade Salted Caramel Ice Cream | The Kitchen McCabe

Homemade Salted Caramel Ice Cream | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

15 – Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread | She Wears Many Hats

Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

16 – Salted Caramel Cupcakes | The Kitchen is My Playground

Salted Caramel Cupcakes | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

17 – Homemade Samoas Cookies | Just A Taste

Homemade Samoas Cookies | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

18 – Caramel Apple Trifles | Bakers Royale

Caramel Apple Trifles | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

19 – Gooey Caramel Pull Aparts | Love Grows Wild

Gooey Caramel Pull Aparts | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

20 – Salted Caramel Rolo Muddy Buddies | A Pumpkin and A Princess

Salted Caramel Rolo Muddy Buddies | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

21 – Salted Chocolate Caramel Crunchers | Pip & Ebby

Salted Chocolate Caramel Crunchers | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

22 – Caramel Pretzel Nutella Brownies | Life, Love & Sugar

Nutella Pretzel Caramel Brownies | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

23 – Salted Chocolate Covered Caramels | Inspired Taste

Salted Chocolate Covered Caramels | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

24 – Dulce de leche Churro Donuts | Oh, Sweet Basil

Dulce de Leche Churro Donuts | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

25 – Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake | Domestic Gothess

Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake | 25 Ooey Gooey Caramel Desserts | Dreaming of Leaving | www.dreamingofleaving.com

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find caramel recipes from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

88 Responses to 25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts

1. Thank you Jessica for making me drool! These caramel desserts look so amazingly good! I just have to pin this!

2. Caramel is my ultimate weakness – what a fabulous collection! And thank you so much for featuring my Toffee Pecan Caramel Pound Cake!

3. Gentle Joy says:

These look scrumptious!!! So many yummy desserts. 🙂

4. I love the Coffee Caramel Chocolate Mousse Cake. Great roundup. Now I’m going to have to go and see if there is any chocolate left in the house somewhere. #WednesdayWisdom

5. CoffeeCurls says:

They all look completely delicious!

6. All of these desserts look amazing! I think I may have gained ten pounds by reading this! lol I want them all!

7. Tea says:

you are killing me with this pictures and recipes!!!

8. Laurie says:

Great Roundup! Thank you for sharing on VMG206 Brag About It!
    ~ Laurie

So many yummy ways to enjoy caramel.

Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you back next week.

10. Holly says:

Yummy!!! These had my mouth watering! Thanks for linking up with Waiting on…Wednesday @ While I’m Waiting!

Have a great day!

11. Yum!! I LOVE caramel! That Samoa Cheesecake looks great! Thanks for joining Fabulous Foodie Fridays!! x

12. Oh these all look so good but that Samoa Cheesecake MMMMM Thanks so much for sharing

13. Oh my this has to be one of my favourite roundups of yours yet! Totally LOVE caramel – add a touch of salt and something nothing short of genius happens! Thanks so much for linking up this delicious post at #sharethejoy this week x

14. This one looks just as delicious. I love caramel!!!! Another one of my favorite things. Thanks for sharing at the Motivational Monday Link Party. Hope to see you again Sunday night.

Bethany from The Southern Couture

15. Mila says:

Nothing is better that gooey caramel- nuff said! 😉

Thank you so much for linking up with iDEA boX !
    xx
    Mila

16. The buttery crumb bars look amazing! I like caramel a lot and never even knew it could be used in so many deserts lol. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

17. Caramel is like chocolate they both are heaven to me. Thank you so much for sharing these wickedly nice treats on #wednesdayswisdom

18. I love caramel and this is a delectable round-up of posts.

Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

19. Melissa says:

Wow, I will take one of each! Caramel is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

20. What a caramel-icious post, everything is dripping, YUM!
    I’d take one of caramelitas!

Thanks for stopping by to link and share on The Oh My Heartsie Girl Friday Feature!! Your post has been pinned!!
    We appreciate you shared your blog with us!!
    Have a great weekend, Karren~Host

21. Leslie says:

Want to eat EVERY SINGLE ONE!

22. Marilyn says:

OMG this post is dangerous…so yummy!

23. These look so delicious! Thanks for sharing!

24. Olivia says:

YUM! I love caramel. This list is great. Thanks for sharing!

Olivia (www.vickiandlivi.com)

25. Everything looks incredible! I’m drooling right now. Pinned and tweeted. We are so thrilled to have you at our party. Please stop by tonight at 7, so we can see your amazing projects. Lou Lou Girls

26. Caramel – my Kryptonite! Thanks so much for sharing at the Talented Tuesday Link Party!

27. Oooooohhhh this is way too much for me right now. I want every single one of these! Pinning! Thanks for sharing this at Totally Terrific Tuesday last week. I can’t wait to see what you have lined up for this week!

Sharon
    Her Organized Chaos

28. GiGi Eats says:

OMFriggin’ GOODNESS!!!! I WANT ALLLLL of these! My inner sugar-loving lady wants OUT right now! lol

29. HonestMum says:

Drooling here, wow #sharethejoylinky x

30. Amanda says:

These look amazing! Pinning

31. Caramel love! Such decadent desserts!! Great roundup! 🙂

32. Nicole says:

Those recipes all look amazing!

33. These are making me drool. Great roundup. I especially like the Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread. #Pintasticpinterestingparty.

34. sinziana says:

Caramel desserts are just amazing delicious and one of my favorites! This round-up is great! Stopped by via Party Under The Big Top!

35. Caramel is my weakness! I want to try all of them right now! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

36. I really shouldn’t have read this. Will have to pin for later. #FFF

37. Wow, so nice collection of caramel cakes, i love caramel, came through “lets get real party”

38. Valerie says:

I do looooove caramel. I’d take just about any of those!

39. Oh my god these caramel recipes look amazing! My mouth is watering! Found from Frugal Friday and pinning for later.

40. Amber says:

these desserts all look absolutely amazing!! I love caramel! Thanks for linking up with us this week at the best of the blogosphere. Glad to have found your blog!

41. Oh my YUM! So much drooling happening as I scrolled through this. Thanks for linking up with us at Idea Box link party. I hope you’ll join us again this week!

42. coolchillmom says:

what a delicious collection!
    thanks for linking at the best of the blogosphere

43. Sarah Palmer says:

Oh WOW! It’s posts like this that make me so sad that I’m allergic to sugar cane! I’ll just have to imagine how yummy each of these is. Thanks for linking up to Tips & Tricks. I’ve pinned this to our Tips & Tricks board. 🙂

44. wow they look so darn tasty! #ShareTheJoyLinky

45. ALL of these look amazing! yumyum

So much deliciousness. I have always had a soft spot for Caramelitas, but so many others look fantastic too.

Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays Link Up, hope to see you back next week.

47. Cydnee/Tampa Cake Girl says:

I am drooling over these recipes. Every one of them is a winner! Thank you very much for joining in the celebration of #purebloglove, we enjoy having you each week. I hope to see you on Thursday at 8PM, EST through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

48. Neda B says:

Wow, I am drooling! I am definitely keen to try the cheesecake and empanadas 🙂

49. I love caramel and I adore round up posts because you can see the best recipes all in one place. Thanks for linking up at the Best of the Blogosphere Linky party!

50. Valerie says:

Omg this must be what heaven looks like haha. Pinned it!

51. Wow what a great collection, these look amazing!

52. Sarah says:

I love caramel! Great ideas here.

53. These look amazing! I’m working on perfecting a dessert incorporating butterscotch…but I think I’m going to venture into caramel next after seeing these.
    Jennie
    p.s. I found your post via “Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party”
    p.p.s. Going to go pin this & check out your Pinterest page!

54. K's Mum says:

Oh these look really good! Definitely gonna try making some of them. 🙂 #twinklytuesday

55. These look absolutely delicious! Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday — please could you pop our badge on the end of your post, next time you link up? x

Caro | http://www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk

56. Krista says:

I LOVE caramel and pinned this post right away. I want to make every single one! Thanks for linking up at MeetUp Monday!
    –Krista

57. Stephanie R says:

Yum, I love caramel. These all look delicious.

58. Anita Ojeda says:

Oh. My. Word. I feel the calories piling on just looking at the photos! These look amazing. I’ll be back to try some of them! Thank you for sharing!

59. Aww man, you’re KILLING me with this desserts. They all look so amazing! And here’s me on Slimming world! lol! TORTURE! Thanks for linking up! #MMWBH

60. Mai T. says:

Coffee caramel chocolate mousse cakes by half baked harvest looks wonderful! A must-try for me.

61. Tiffanie Hope says:

#2, #4, and #15 look amazing!!! Caramel and Cream Cheese are meant to be together!!!!

62. Mmmmm… Caramel is my absolute favorite! I am going to gain 10 pounds from finding this list 😉

63. Yum-my! Thank you so much for linking up to Merry Monday this week! I am sharing your post today on my FB page. We hope to see you next week for another great party! Have a great week!
    Best,
    Kim

64. Caramel is my favorite too! Wow and these desserts look so amazing! thanks for sharing this at the What Are You Doing? Blog hop!

65. OMGoodness! Thanks for sharing all those delectable caramel recipes! Love!!!

66. Nicole says:

There is not a single one of these that I would not eat RIGHT NOW if it was in front of me. Delicious. i am so pinning this. Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week!

67. So many yummy recipes! I think I’m drooling!

I love caramel! so many choices. Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids Tasty Tuesdays. I hope you will join us next week.

69. Julie says:

Carmel is a favorite here too!! And these look amazing. I don’t bake much but might have to start :). I found your blog through the Waiting on Wednesday link up!!

70. Denise says:

Great list! Thanks for linking up to Home Matters Party. #HomeMattersParty http://cu-rio.net/home-matters-linky-party-58/

71. Ashleigh says:

Thanks so much for sharing this at The Happy Home Life linky! Hope to see you again this Wednesday. #TheHappyHomeLife

72. […] 25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts from Dreaming of Leaving […]

73. Jules Ruud says:

Hey Jessica! I featured this post this week at Mommy Meet Up Mondays. Thanks for always sharing your delicious and gorgeous lists with us.

74. Mummy Fever says:

wow! wow! wow! that is all #sharethejoylinky

75. […] (Not 2 Shabby Gabby): 25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts from Dreaming of […]

76. […] (Stringtown Home): Apothecary Bottle from Coconut Head Survival Guide Gabby (Not 2 Shabby Gabby): 25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts from Dreaming of Leaving Jessica (My Life by Jess): Halloween Window Display by Jen’s Random […]

77. Oh wow these all look SO yummy! Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoylinky x

78. Carmel is so yummy but I only like it in certain ways. Another fantastic round up!! Thanks for sharing at Welcome Home Wednesday.

79. I need a drool rag to wipe off my keyboard now. Thanks:) Thanks for sharing with Saucy Saturdays. These are definitely on my list of things to make!

80. Yum, I love seeing your roundups of deliciousness. Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday Linkup last week. Pinning to our linkup board and hope you joined us again this weekend.

81. Tara says:

I don’t know which on to try first! Carmel is one of the best parts of the fall season. Definitely pinning this one so I can start trying them all!

82. Cathy says:

This is the ultimate decadence right here! Love it! I am featuring them tomorrow in the special edition fall features for Making Memories Mondays!! Hope you will stop over! 🙂
    Cathy

83. […] Dreaming of Leaving-Ultimate Caramel Desserts […]

84. chellie says:

Definitley drooling!! Which one will I make first??? Thanks for joining us at FTAF, hope to see you back next week!

85. Thanks for joining FTAF, this post has been chosen as one of our weekly featured favorites 🙂 Stop by one of the hosts blogs and get your button and don’t forget to come play with us this week!

86. […] Ashley’s Favorite – 25 Ultimate Caramel Desserts […]

87. […] the Most of Link Parties, DIY Chalk Paint, 25 Ultimate Caramels, Upcycled Target Find, A Night at the […]