Patriotic Food Ideas

Patriotic Food Ideas
717 Flares Facebook 7 Google+ 25 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 677 StumbleUpon 8 Email -- 717 Flares ×

Warm weather is synonymous with patriotic holidays for me… Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day here in the states is, in my opinion, the most relaxing way to celebrate with family and friends. This patriotic collection* has the absolute best recipes perfect for any patriotic holiday!

62df37056bbf49720a6b3ac2b1c7ab61

Triple Berry Frozen Smoothies | In Katrinas Kitchen

a64d908cd44fdacf6a9263a3d17e2883

Red White and Ruffled Cupcakes | Bakerella

14537705784_84745f9e24_o

Patriotic Food Ideas | Dreaming of Leaving

4th-of-july-banner

*This collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find some awesome patriotic food ideas from many different bloggers! These photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. I have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

4th-of-july-banner

101 Responses to Patriotic Food Ideas

1. John Thuku says:

Those are some great ideas to try. They look really yummy. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

2. Jessica, this is a wonderful post chock full of ideas for Juy 4th. I’ll be doing some version of the sangria. So many great ideas.

3. Christie says:

It will be so hard to choose a recipe! Thanks for sharing at Bloggers Brags this week! I’m pinning this to our group board on Pinterest. Have a fabulous week!

4. I love red, white and blue goodies! Thank you for sharing such a fun round-up of festive and fun treats! PINNED!

5. Now I’m starving LOL Great ideas here! I’ve always loved red, white and blue food items together! Thanks so much for taking the time to link up with us over at the #HomeMattersParty – we hope to see you again on Friday!

6. Jean says:

The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love all these ideas. The flag dessert looks like one that could not go wrong even for someone with my sad abilities.

7. So many fun things I now want to make with my kids!! The ice cream sandwiches and sugar cookies especially!

8. HeatherAnne says:

I love the fruit flag dessert. The covered pretzels are a really clever way to make the white stripes for that dessert.

9. Like those hot dogs! Fun, colorful ideas.

10. Ashley Perez says:

Everything looks so good. 😀

11. Ashley H says:

These are great and so cute! I’m sharing this post with my FB fans. Stopping by from The Wednesday Showcase.

The Frugal Ginger

12. Love this – what a great roundup of recipes!

13. You are sharing so many wonderful desserts, I would love to have you stop by and share with my readers and check out our featured guests.

Have a great day!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

14. Lorey Lyons says:

What a great list! I can’t wait to try some of these! ;D

Found you at the Whole Hearted Link Up!

15. Amber says:

What a great round up of beautiful looking dishes! Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere and sharing your post! <3

16. Kelly says:

Great ideas. I have to start planning on my menu for the 4th. We always have a big party, and I love to have all sorts of yummy foods that are new. I like the hot dogs and the croissant roll spirals. Those would be really fun.

17. Sue Loncaric says:

You certainly have gone all out with the Red, White & Blue. It all looks fabulous and thanks for sharing with us at #WednesdaysWisdom

18. Amy Ngai says:

What a great collection! Perfect for the upcoming holiday! Thanks for sharing. #ConfessionsLinkUp

19. Great round up! I can’t wait to try some of these! Thanks for linking up at MeetUp Monday! http://www.thequinntessentialmommy.com/meetup-monday-link-party-23/#comment-18374

20. All of these look amazing! That bark is so beautiful and those mason jar drinks look so refreshing. I would love to try my hand and the adult version of that drink!

21. Lauren Allen says:

Those “Firecracker Dogs” are so dang cute! Thanks for the fun roundup!

22. Amber K says:

What a great round-up! I think the fourth is definitely a day to go all out.

23. Susan says:

Love all these cute and colorful ideas! Thanks for sharing!

24. Those are some of the most beautiful ideas I’ve ever see…. thank you for such a great compilation!

Great to connect wit you throught the Link Party!

Best!

25. Chantal says:

What an awesome collection! So many unique 4th of July foods! Thanks so much for joining the Link-It To Me Link Party, I hope you will party with us again next week!

26. This is an awesome roundup of patriotic foods. I am featuring it on this weeks Sunday Social. 🙂

27. Sinea Pies says:

So excited … your post was number 618 on our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop last week. Surpassing 600 was a milestone and 618 so much more…we are EXCITED! So, we are featuring this great patriotic collection on this week’s party! Congrats 🙂

28. All of these are so much fun. I’m especially digging the hot dog firework skewers!

29. Jamie says:

So many great things!! I love it!! I’ll make the Sangria for me and the punch for the kids! 🙂

30. Ben says:

I love the firecracker dogs…I’ll be making those on the 4th. And the kid friendly punch looks really good on these hot days we are having.

31. tara pittman says:

Lot of great 4th idea for food. I will be celebrating that my son will be back in the states from the a Navy mission.

32. We are having a huge fourth of july party here this year so this is perfect! I will be using some of these for sure! Thanks for the awesome tips!

33. My kids would love the hot dogs. I would love the Sangria. I make the festive pretzel rods a lot.

34. Jules Ruud says:

Oh, I want to make everything on this list! I absolutely love celebrating the 4th of July. So much red, white, ad blue here, it’s fantastic! Thank you for linking up at #MommyMeetUpMondays. 🙂

35. What a great round up of 4th of July treats! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Broad.

36. What great ideas!!! I wish I was living in the US and was going to a 4th of July Party!!!! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx

37. Awesome roundup! Thank you for sharing at the #summerfamilyfun link-up! Hope to see you again next week!

Holly @ http://www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

38. jasmine says:

Wow! These all look amazing!

39. I love all these ideas, they all look amazing! #sharethejoy
    Debbie

40. Great ideas. Pinned and tweeted! Thanks for being a part of our party. I hope to see you, tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls

41. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. 🙂 Come and link up at Sunday Features if you haven’t yet! Visiting from Meetup Monday

42. This is a fantastic round up, have pinned 🙂 #sharethejoy

43. Blanca says:

What a great round up, all those food ideas look so yummy!! Thank you for linking up to The Party Gals Linky Party.

44. Fabulous roundup from you again – thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy

45. Lyndsey says:

I love how cute the firecracker dogs are!

46. Yum! Thank you for linking up at the Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays! I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope to see you again next week! xo

47. Yummy goodness! Perfect post for the 4th! Thanks for joining the Hobnob Social this month! I’m sharing this post on my Fb page on Thursday! Have a great holiday!
    Kim

48. Betsy Barnes says:

Such fun and creative, festive ideas! So many things to choose and surprise my guests with! 🙂

49. Awesome line up. I love that kids fruit punch…so much fun.

Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

50. So many great ideas! I love the licorice straws!

51. What a fantastic collection!! Thank you for sharing. #InspireMe

52. Sadia says:

I just LOVE these ideas! Here through Pin Worthy Wednesday. Looking forward to starting my our 4th of July baking this evening!

53. Leanne says:

These are all so amazing, such different ideas! I need to save every single one of these!! perfect!!

54. Jamie says:

I will have to make some of these this weekend! Thank you for linking up to the Merry Monday Link Party!

55. Michelle H says:

I am not 4th of July creative, but several of these look easy enough for me to do! Definitely trying the hot dogs, kid drink, and cute yogurt pretzel dessert!

56. Sara says:

Ooh, these look so good! And hip-hip-hooray for kid-friendly (and adult-friendly too) punch! Now I just have to convince my kitchen-dwelling sister to whip some of these up…

57. Christine says:

I will not play favorites. I will not play favorites. I will not play favorites.

That pie though!!!!

I love a theme and this year I’m feeling extra patriotic. Thanks for sharing this with our #SaucySaturdays crew.

58. Awesome compilation of 4th of July treats!! I love the pretzels! Found you at the Sunday Social linky.
    Kristine 🙂

59. Amberjane says:

Amazing looking food and not just for the 4th – Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

60. Mrs Tubbs says:

Happy Independence Day! I hope you and your family had a wonderful time! #sharethejoy

61. Wow, those look amazing!

62. This is a great round up… We ended up making brownies.. thank you for the inspiration and for adding them to the Sunday Social…

63. Yummy! What a great collection of patriotic recipes. I am definitely keeping this post handy for some future ideas.

Thank you for sharing and for linking up at the July Everyday Friends Monthly Blog and Social Media Hop!

64. YUM!!! Way to rock it this week!! Thank you for linking up at the Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays! I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board!! I hope to see you again next week! xo

What a fun list! Love the hot dogs and sangria 🙂

Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays link up. Hope to see you back next week.

66. These are all so cute, I’m definitely saving this for next year on Pinterest. Thanks for linking up at the #HomeMattersParty – hope to see you again next week!

67. Love these ideas. The colors are beautiful!

68. I love these for Patriot Day too! Thanks for linking up to Saucy Saturdays!

69. That’s a great collection of colorful dishes. Cant wait to try out something patriotic 🙂 red blue and white in food. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Cindy

70. Bruno says:

Even though I’m not american, I want to to this!

71. Wonderful roundup! I love those pretzel bites YUM.

72. Those hot dogs cracked me up, but that tunnel cake is going on my must make list! Really they all looked so good! Thanks for sharing with us at THrowback THursday!

Mollie

73. These are all too cute and way too pretty to be eaten, but if I had to force myself it would be the pie with the American flag. What a great selection. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Inspiration.

74. So many great ideas. I love that berry pie every time I see it! Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Don’t forget to comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured! Pinned and shared.

75. Danita Carr says:

How fun! Love all the creative ideas! Thanks for sharing! #SmallVictories

76. These are great ideas! The sangria looks so pretty with the star shaped fruit and the pretzels would be fun for my kids to decorate. Thanks for linking up to Dishing It! & Digging It!

77. Hi Jessica! Great round up for Fourth of July or Memorial day. I love all the stuff you picked. Your post is making me hungry! Thank you for sharing with us at the Talented Tuesday Link Party!Have a fantastic week!

78. Marie says:

These are super cool ideas! I especially love the firecracker dogs. So cute plus, hello, food on a stick! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday this week.

79. Marilyn says:

Congratulations! Your post was my feature pick at #OverTheMoon this week. Visit me on Sunday evening and to see your feature! I invite you to leave more links to be shared and commented upon.

80. All these patriotic foods make me excited for summer to get here. Check out Family Joy Blog Link Up Party this week to link up. We would love to see you there. Sunday – Wednesday. http://thinking-outside-the-pot.com/?p=2505

81. Marilyn says:

82. […] of Leaving – Patriotic Food Ideas  (PIN […]

83. sue says:

Something for everyone here and so patriotic! Thanks for sharing at Over the Moon.

84. Christie says:

I LOVE all of these ideas! I can’t wait to make some for the summer holidays.

85. Mrs. AOK says:

We always enjoy seeing your roundups at #MMBH! Thanks for sharing with us and being a part of our community. 🙂
    XO

86. Love these! Always like to make themed treats with my grandkids for holidays! Thanks for sharing.

87. Ang Paris says:

Hi Jessica!
    There are so many fun recipes here to choose from – I especially love that Patriotic Tunnel Cake. Thanks so much for linking up on Tips and Tricks this week.
    Ang

88. These are all such cute ideas! My kids would love the Firecracker Dogs (and I’d love the sangria)!

89. Jessica says:

These are wonderful recipes for the upcoming holidays. I’ll be sharing on my Pinterest boards. Can’t wait to try them!

90. What a beautiful and delicious looking collection! I thought that the pretzel sticks and bark were my two faves, but I can’t even tell now that I have about 6 favorites! These are such neat ideas for the 4th of July and all summer long. Thank you for sharing with #ShareTheJoyLinky!

91. Thank you for sharing at #RecipeSharingParty. Pinned and yummed.

92. Sarah says:

What fun ideas! Love this!! I will be using some for 4th of July!!

93. Helen Fern says:

There are some great ideas here – I love the firecracker dogs! Would love it if you shared on the “What’s for Dinner” link up!

94. My Homepage says:

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 17628 more Infos: dreamingofleaving.com/2015/06/13/patriotic-food-ideas/ […]

95. wendy says:

What a great round up of fun summer, patriotic food! I have made the flag pie and it turned out great! Thanks for sharing this list!

96. Love these! my son can not wait to make the firecracker hot dogs.

97. Jessica says:

So many great ideas! Thanks for linking up at our Tips & Tricks Link Party!

Jessica
    My Life by Jess

98. LAMusing says:

What a great collection of patriotic tastiness! It’s almost the 4th of July and I’m bookmarking to make a few of these! Thanks!

99. […] Happy 4th of July! Here are some patriotic food ideas. […]