World’s Best Apple Recipe Roundup

World’s Best Apple Recipe Roundup
1.5K Flares Facebook 37 Google+ 10 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.4K StumbleUpon 64 Email -- 1.5K Flares ×

Crisp air, changing of the leaves, football games, pumpkin everything, apple recipes… it’s definitely fall!

apple-giphy

There is nothing like biting into a fresh, crisp apple or savoring a yummy apple dessert. Apples are one of my favorite fruits to cook and bake with since they can be so versatile.  There are the usual suspects like apple pie but the creativity is endless when it comes to cooking with apples! The recipes in this collection is sure to please…

The Ultimate Apple Recipe Roundup | Dreaming of Leaving

Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake | OMG Chocolate Desserts

Cinnamon-Apple-Crumb-Cake-Site-1

Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake | Life, Love & Sugar

Apple_Cinnamon_Cheesecake7

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes | Homemade Hooplah

applecinnamonpancakes1b

Apple Cider Floats | Whats Cooking Love?

Apple Cider Float3text

Apple Nachos | Trial & Eater

Apple-nachos-chocolate-peanut-butter-3

Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad | The Gunny Sack

Caramel_Apple_Pretzel_Salad

Apple Pie Lasagna | Beyond Frosting

9700361291_c598e42f55

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find apple recipes from many talented bloggers! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

63 Responses to World’s Best Apple Recipe Roundup

1. Farrah says:

My goodness, these all look so good, I’m not sure where to start! I want those apple pie cookies in my life though! *-*

2. MMMMM! Those look delicious!

The weather in MA finally feels like fall.

3. Alicia Owen says:

Definitely going to have to try some of these this fall!

4. All of these apple recipes look amazing. Thanks for sharing this round up at the Tips and Tricks Link party.

5. sue says:

Delicious! I love fall in the US. We have visited at that time of year a couple of times it is truly beautiful and perfect for these recipes. Thanks for linking up with us at #AnythingGoes link up

6. My goodness! This is an amazing list!

Pinned and shared on Facebook!

7. Brandyn says:

Great roundup as always!! I feel like I need to try every single one of these…my family is going to be sick of apples!!

Thank you for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

8. Megan says:

so many great apple recipes! Can’t wait to dive in!

9. Candace says:

Thank you for this awesome roundup! My daughter is going to love you :). Apple orchards and cider are her favorite things about Fall. Pinned!

10. Thanks for including my cupcakes!! This is such a great round up!!!

11. I have SO many apples at the moment so this is perfect! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party xx

12. I just hopped by from Pinworthy Wednesday to check out your awesome apple recipe roundup. I can’t wait to try some of them this fall! I’m pinning and sharing!

13. YUM! Those Apple Pie Tacos look absolutely amazing. Off to check out (and pin!) that recipe.

14. I love your roundups! And these apple recipes are the best:)

15. Emily says:

I love apples and apple pie is my favourite dessert. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

16. Stephanie says:

Fab, what a great round up – it’s definitely apple time of year isn’t it? #makinghome

17. Thanks for sharing these awesome apple recipes just in time for fall! I can’t wait to try those Apple Pie Tacos.

LiveLifeWell,
    Allison Jones

18. Nige Higgins says:

They all look so yummy thanks for linking to the binkylinky

19. Great Roundup! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

20. Sherry says:

Double yum! These photos have me drooling:-) Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

21. sue says:

The dutch apple pie sounds interesting! Thanks for a great variety of recipes for us to try at #WednesdaysWisdom

22. What a great roundup, Jessica! All recipes look amazing! I just love fall! 🙂

23. Vicky says:

Yes, please on ALL of these! I’m not a big pumpkin fan, so all those posts and recipe shares fall flat on me, but apples…gimme gimme! I am pinning this to refer back to throughout the fall because I want to make all of them! Thanks for putting this together :).

24. Annie B says:

Apple is definitely my favourite fruit to cook with and this is a great list of yummy looking recipes to try! Thanks for linking up to #MakingHome

25. Oh yum! This looks so incredible!Thank you for including us! Pinned and tweeted. We love partying with you and we appreciate you stopping by! Please take a minute to stop by next week, so we can pin and tweet your new creation. The party starts on Monday at 7 pm! Have a great Monday! Lou Lou Girls

26. Lisa Sharp says:

Oh these look delicious! I’m a bigger apple than pumpkin fan so glad you shared these. 🙂

27. Tina says:

I love love love apples, and I try every recipe I can get! I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and try these as soon as I can! Thanks so much!!

28. Clare Speer says:

I have such a sweet tooth – these look so so wonderful! I want at least two…. maybe three right now! Thanks for sharing these fabulous pics and recipes!

29. […] of Long Island and Central FloridaHeather: How to Can Tomatoes from Thinking Outside the PotGabby: 40+ Apple Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving Jessica: Apple Nachos from Heidi’s […]

30. Amanda says:

WOW. What a great collection… I thought I found a favorite, but then I found like 6, and 10 more… Going to have to make another trip to the orchard. But omg yum… I’m so glad you are linking with Learning From Each Other… 🙂

31. […] World’s Best Apple Recipe Roundup from Dreaming of Leaving […]

32. Lisa B. says:

All these recipes look so good! My kids love apples so these will be great to try. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us over at the Welcome Home Wednesdays Link Party!

33. Karen says:

What a great collection here! I’m definitely pinning this for later!

34. This looks fabulous! Thank you for linking up at the Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays! It’s great to party with you! I have pinned all your posts to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope to see you again this week! xo

35. Great round up! Everyone at Saucy Saturdays will love it! I have SO many apples!!!

36. Wow! These all look good but I would love to try the Amish Apple Pie Fry! I love those little apple pies. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty

37. These all look so delicious! I’ve got some apples at home at the moment and this has given me some great ideas as to how use them up.

Everything looks wonderful, but I think the Apple Cranberry Cupcakes would be the first I would try. Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays link up. Hope to see you back next week.

39. The glazed apple bread looks and sounds soooo good. Thanks for sharing!

40. Leslie says:

Oh my goodness. Now all I want to do is bake. These all look amazing. Every. Single. One.

41. These recipes all look so amazing. Guess apples are going on my shopping list every week for the rest of the year. 🙂

42. Yum! LOVE apple recipes! These all look so delicious!

43. This is an amazing list! I love it!

44. It all looks so delicious! Apple pie is one of my favorite desserts. These are all perfect for fall!

45. Tiffani says:

YUM!!!!! My fav fall recipes always involve apples & a little bit of sugar so I can’t wait to try some of these. Fun post! Thank you for linking up with Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

46. Debbie says:

That lasagna seems to be out of this world.
    Thank you for sharing it on #tiptuesday.

47. Long Ladies says:

Oh my lands! Just scrolling through all of those recipes and seeing the pictures makes my mouth water and me want to go on a baking/cooking rampage! Thank you for sharing this wellspring of delicious recipes!
    ~Haley

48. I am inspired now to make something for the weekend! Thank you for linking this up at SHARE IT linky party at http://www.FineCRAFTguild.com A new party will open again tonight and hope to see you soon there! ~ Rose

49. My goodness, so many amazing recipes. How do you possibly decide on all one to make. Those waffles and donut holes look like a good place to start!
    Thank you for linking up to this weeks FFF Party. xx

50. I so appreciate you sharing your post at the #AnythingGoes Link Party. I’m looking forward to what you’ll share with us next week.

51. Tiffany says:

i’m definitely trying the upsidedown apple cheesecake. i’ve been looking for some new variations, thanks!

52. Oh My Heart…….These are perfect recipes for fall, I have a hard time not wanting to make them all.

Thanks for joining us on the #OMHGWW and hope you will join us on the #OMHGFF on Thursdays at 4:00 PM

Pinned!!
    Have a beautiful week.
    Karren

53. Jennifer says:

Such a great collection of recipes! Thanks for sharing at My Flagstaff Home!

Jennifer

54. Now I’m extra sad that I didn’t make it apple picking this year. Thanks 😉 Thanks for linking up at #SaucySaturdays.

55. Katie says:

I’m saving these for later! They look amazing!

56. Patti says:

Hi Jess,

What a great job you did curating all these apple recipes. Some of them are so beautiful. They all look delicious and Apple Beermosas, have to try it. Thanks for sharing on our Tips and Tricks party. I hope to see what you’ve cooked up next week!
    Patti ~ Garden Matter

57. Oh I don’t even know where to start! These all look absolutely divine! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party xx

58. What an amazing collection of recipes! Thanks for linking up with us for Fabulous Foodie Fridays this week 🙂

59. April says:

These recipes look amazing! thanks for sharing. Fall is my favorite season 🙂

60. Heather says:

YUM! I love these ideas. Great roundup! I’m pinning the post. Hope you’ll join us again this week at Tips & Tricks…

61. LAMusing says:

Thanks for this great collection of apple recipes! Going to try a few of them out!