The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes

The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes
438 Flares Facebook 19 Google+ 10 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 353 StumbleUpon 56 Email -- 438 Flares ×

Hail to all things brownie!

brownie-bow-down

Anyone who reads this blog knows I love roundups… from desserts in mason jars to apple inspired recipes all the way back to the Holidays with over 35 of the best holiday cookies ever, roundups are kind of my thang but the brownie is just one of those desserts that I can not keep my hands off… whether baking up a fresh batch or hovering over the dessert table at a party, brownies are my weakness. There are so many different ways to create a brownie master piece and I thought, what a great idea for a roundup!

brownie-recipes-roundup

Whether you like them with or without nuts, fudgey or cakey, dressed with icing or dripping with candy, this brownie collection is sure to have a recipe for YOU!

Lunch Lady Brownies | Life in the Lofthouse

Cake Batter Blondie Brownies | Like Mother Like Daughter

cake-batter-blondies-8

Triple Chocolate Cherry Brownies | Mom on Timeout

triple-chocolate-cherry-brownies-no-mixer

Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies | The Kitchen Paper

Dark_Chocolate_Chunk_Brownies_3

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find brownie recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

61 Responses to The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes

1. These all look AMAZING! Thanks for including my cake batter blondies!

2. Silly Mummy says:

Yes, brownies definitely warrant their own roundup! Love the look of the cheesecake ones and the cinnamon roll blondies. #sharethejoylinky

3. Stephanie says:

Oh wow, I think I’m drooling…. Nigella has an everyday brownie recipe which is divine, for those, well those days you just need a brownie! #Sharethejoy

4. Oh, they all look so delicious Jessica! I love brownies, but when I make them they never really turn out great. I should try one of these recipes….or many! Thanks for sharing at Share it Link Party this week!

5. Sandra says:

Sweet Mother of Pearl this is a great round up!

6. Victoria says:

Whoa, some of these look amazing! Smores brownies? Yes, please! Also, I love Joseph Gordon Levitt haha!

7. Farrah says:

All of those look delicious, but the cake batter one is especially callin’ my name!!

8. Trish says:

Yum!! Those lunch lady brownies really look amazing.

9. Oh wow! I love brownies! Pinning lots of these now! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx

10. Nicole says:

WOW, now I am craving brownies lol. I don’t think there was a single recipe on there that didn’t look delicious! I have pinned and will undoubtedly be referring back to this in the future. Thanks for sharing!!

11. Leslie says:

Brownies! Oh my gosh I love brownies. There all kinds, just look at them! Yum. Sorry, I got a little excited.

12. Mummy Fever says:

Oh wow – these look amazing – I have to go and bake with the children now! #sharethejoylinky

13. Whoa – everything on this page is making me drool!! Now I need to go make some brownies 🙂

14. These are some serious brownie recipes. I love the blondes and any kind with nuts.

15. […] Pick:  Brownies are one of my favorite things in life and this round-up from Dreaming of Leaving has every brownie I could imagine! Perfect for making during the holiday […]

16. Terrainia says:

These all look amazing. I have been lookinh for some good gifts for the office and this might be it!

17. Priya Aurora says:

I have been following your posts for quite some time now and i must congratulate you on the most amazing pictures always. You make me salivate.

18. All of them look yummy. I think I will try the cheesecake ones for Christmas.

19. Orli says:

Oh my, Brownies. They are by far my favourite food (not even dessert or snack. Food), and it is really unfair of you to have so many amazing looking ones in one post. Now I have to bake some. If only I could choose between the Nutella, the peanut butter, and the chocolate chunks ones… Oh well, I will just have to make all of them 🙂

20. Kimberly says:

First you had me at brownies and then you had me at the gif of JGL who is just too awesome. I’m bookmarking this page so I can come back later because we love brownies in my house. Yum!

21. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

22. OMGoodness! I can’t wait to try some of these… especially the cookie dough brownies… those look amazing!

23. Do not. I repeat do NOT let my 7yo daughter see this post. Thanks for linking up at #SaucySaturdays.

24. Mmmm, Yummy!These all look amazing! I love brownies, I will pick a brownie over pie or cake any day. Will have to try some of these. Thanks for the great collection. Pinning!

25. Christine says:

This is an awesome round up! Thanks for sharing on Meetup Monday!

26. Delicious! You can never have too many brownie recipes! I can’t wait to try them all 🙂

So many brownie recipes, so little room for my waist band to expand! Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays link up. Hope to see you back next week.

28. You had me at ‘brownie’ but seriously these recipes are AMAZING! The salted caramel and nutella ones have my name written all over them… thanks so much for linking up at #sharethejoy again this week x

29. Valerie says:

What an awesome list of yummy brownies! This is a keeper! Visiting from SmallVictories

30. Mrs Tubbs says:

Those look fantastic! I really need to stop commenting on blogs and get myself some healthy lunch after seeing those though!

31. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes by Dreaming of Leaving […]

32. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes by Dreaming of Leaving […]

33. DIYJUSTCUZ says:

Let the baking begin! Brownies have to be my favorite all time dessert. I’m going to have to try some of these out! Especially the peanut butter cup brownies.

34. I don’t think that there could ever be anything wrong with a brownie. Thanks for sharing your brownie recipe roundup with us at the Over the Moon Link Party.

35. Danita Carr says:

Oh my goodness!! Wow! All of these look outstanding! <3 😀 #SmallVictories

36. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

37. Emily says:

Oh my goodness stop tempting me! I’m dedicated to eliminating refined sugar for the next couple of weeks to reset my system and cravings after the holidays. these look delicious!

38. Those turtle brownies have my name all over them! I love sweets with a hint of salt (nuts). #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup

39. So happy you linked up with us at #meetupmonday again. We HAD to feature this delicious collection this week.

40. good grief! I feel fatter just looking at these! thanks for sharing them again with the #OverTheMoon linkup ~ Leanne

41. Jules Ruud says:

I think I’m going to bookmark this and just stare at the pictures anytime I get a craving. Great list as usual! Thanks again for sharing at #mommymeetupmondays!

42. Marilyn says:

I just love brownies! Thank you for sharing this great roundup. Pinned and shared. Thanks for linking up at #overthemoon! I hope to see you also at #thursdayfavoritethings.

43. sue says:

Love the cheesecake brownie but really you have covered all tastes here. Thanks for sharing with us at #OvertheMoon.

44. Stephanie says:

Ah! You had me at Brownie! My absolute favourite though is a Nigella recipe a her everyday brownies. The fact she has an everyday recipe wins every time! #sharethejoy

45. Lindsey says:

Oh my gosh! I think I just had a heart attack. This is a FANTASTIC roundup of brownies, I especially love the blondies, lemon brownie and cake batter brownie. Definitely pinning this. Tweeting and stumbling as well.

46. Have you tried any of these recipes? They look so yummy! Thanks for joining us on the Tips and Tricks link up party!

47. […] getting hungry while I am typing this, because I just have to share this RECIPE inspired post from Dreaming of Leaving. Jessica shared a roundup of the BEST Brownie Recipes and there are some seriously delicious […]

48. Bridget says:

Thanks for sharing your brownie roundup at the Make and Mingle Linkup Party! You are one of our featured posts today : http://bubblesandboxwood.com/make-and-mingle-linkup-party-5/

Have an awesome week!

49. GlassesShop says:

Wow, these look amazing, thank you for sharing

50. Winnie says:

OMG !!
    Such “dangerous” post with all these mouth-watering brownies 🙂
    It’s really a fantastic roundup !

51. Angela says:

These Brownie recipes all look amazing! My son loves red velvet cake, so I think that will be the first recipe I will try. Thank you so much for sharing at the Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up, hope to see you next week! Pinned & Tweeted 🙂

52. Bethany says:

I love all things brownies! Every one of these recipes looks amazing!

53. […] Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

54. Kathleen says:

Oh my. What a great round up! Lots of great recipes here. Thanks for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again this week.

55. Rachel says:

Holy cow. These are all amazing. Brownies just might be the best dessert there is, as long as its paired with ice cream. 😀

56. Lyndsey R. says:

This just made me so hungry and I’m now craving chocolate. Those cheesecake brownies look divine.

57. LAMusing says:

Those cheesecake brownies look amazing! Thanks for a tasty roundup! Wish I had some in front of me right now 🙂

58. Nyx Nyx says:

heavy breathing for this set of brownies. thank you for sharing 🙂