The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes

The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes
1.3K Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 12 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 1.2K StumbleUpon 56 Email -- 1.3K Flares ×

Hail to all things brownie!

brownie-bow-down

Anyone who reads this blog knows I love roundups… from desserts in mason jars to apple inspired recipes all the way back to the Holidays with over 35 of the best holiday cookies ever, roundups are kind of my thang but the brownie is just one of those desserts that I can not keep my hands off… whether baking up a fresh batch or hovering over the dessert table at a party, brownies are my weakness. There are so many different ways to create a brownie master piece and I thought, what a great idea for a roundup!

The Absolute Best #Brownie #Recipes from Around the Web | Great dessert ideas and inspiration for all things brownie! |  dreamingofleaving.com

Whether you like them with or without nuts, fudgey or cakey, dressed with icing or dripping with candy, this brownie collection is sure to have a recipe for YOU!

Lunch Lady Brownies | Life in the Lofthouse

Cake Batter Blondie Brownies | Like Mother Like Daughter

cake-batter-blondies-8

Triple Chocolate Cherry Brownies | Mom on Timeout

triple-chocolate-cherry-brownies-no-mixer

Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownies | The Kitchen Paper

Dark_Chocolate_Chunk_Brownies_3

Over 25 of the most Scrumptious #Brownie #Recipes | Great dessert ideas and inspiration for all things brownie! | dreamingofleaving.com

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find brownie recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

75 Responses to The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes

1. These all look AMAZING! Thanks for including my cake batter blondies!
    aimee @ like mother like daughter recently posted…Pumpkin Butter Swirl BreadMy Profile

2. Silly Mummy says:

Yes, brownies definitely warrant their own roundup! Love the look of the cheesecake ones and the cinnamon roll blondies. #sharethejoylinky

3. Stephanie says:

Oh wow, I think I’m drooling…. Nigella has an everyday brownie recipe which is divine, for those, well those days you just need a brownie! #Sharethejoy
    Stephanie recently posted…I fell in love with a house I’d never seen…My Profile

4. Oh, they all look so delicious Jessica! I love brownies, but when I make them they never really turn out great. I should try one of these recipes….or many! Thanks for sharing at Share it Link Party this week!

5. Sandra says:

Sweet Mother of Pearl this is a great round up!
    Sandra recently posted…Thanksgiving Silver BuffetMy Profile

6. Victoria says:

Whoa, some of these look amazing! Smores brownies? Yes, please! Also, I love Joseph Gordon Levitt haha!
    Victoria recently posted…Farm & Field Engagement Session: Heather & SeanMy Profile

7. Farrah says:

All of those look delicious, but the cake batter one is especially callin’ my name!!
    Farrah recently posted…5 Things I’m Thankful ForMy Profile

8. Trish says:

Yum!! Those lunch lady brownies really look amazing.
    Trish recently posted…Did You Know Tuesday – The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day ParadeMy Profile

9. Oh wow! I love brownies! Pinning lots of these now! Thanks for linking up with our Fabulous Foodie Fridays party! xx

10. Nicole says:

WOW, now I am craving brownies lol. I don’t think there was a single recipe on there that didn’t look delicious! I have pinned and will undoubtedly be referring back to this in the future. Thanks for sharing!!
    Nicole recently posted…How We Store our Monthly FoodMy Profile

11. Leslie says:

Brownies! Oh my gosh I love brownies. There all kinds, just look at them! Yum. Sorry, I got a little excited.
    Leslie recently posted…Christmas Cards With Minted.comMy Profile

12. Mummy Fever says:

Oh wow – these look amazing – I have to go and bake with the children now! #sharethejoylinky
    Mummy Fever recently posted…Things to consider when looking for the perfect place to liveMy Profile

13. Whoa – everything on this page is making me drool!! Now I need to go make some brownies 🙂
    Sarah Jane @ The Fit Cookie recently posted…Smokehouse Almond CrackersMy Profile

14. These are some serious brownie recipes. I love the blondes and any kind with nuts.
    Saidah Washington recently posted…3 Ways to make laundry funMy Profile

15. […] Pick:  Brownies are one of my favorite things in life and this round-up from Dreaming of Leaving has every brownie I could imagine! Perfect for making during the holiday […]

16. Terrainia says:

These all look amazing. I have been lookinh for some good gifts for the office and this might be it!

17. Priya Aurora says:

I have been following your posts for quite some time now and i must congratulate you on the most amazing pictures always. You make me salivate.

18. All of them look yummy. I think I will try the cheesecake ones for Christmas.
    Michelle Gwynn Jones recently posted…THANKSGIVING ENDS IN TRAGEDYMy Profile

19. Orli says:

Oh my, Brownies. They are by far my favourite food (not even dessert or snack. Food), and it is really unfair of you to have so many amazing looking ones in one post. Now I have to bake some. If only I could choose between the Nutella, the peanut butter, and the chocolate chunks ones… Oh well, I will just have to make all of them 🙂
    Orli recently posted…How not to go to LondonMy Profile

20. Kimberly says:

First you had me at brownies and then you had me at the gif of JGL who is just too awesome. I’m bookmarking this page so I can come back later because we love brownies in my house. Yum!
    Kimberly recently posted…Motivation Monday #6My Profile

21. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

22. OMGoodness! I can’t wait to try some of these… especially the cookie dough brownies… those look amazing!
    Betsy @ Happily Ever After, Etc. recently posted…DIY Washi Christmas Cards: 10 Card Designs, 7 Rolls of Washi!My Profile

23. Do not. I repeat do NOT let my 7yo daughter see this post. Thanks for linking up at #SaucySaturdays.
    Christine | Mid-Life Croissant recently posted…Challah French Toast with Blackberry CompoteMy Profile

24. Mmmm, Yummy!These all look amazing! I love brownies, I will pick a brownie over pie or cake any day. Will have to try some of these. Thanks for the great collection. Pinning!
    Linda at Mixed Kreations recently posted…20 Quick Tips For Getting Your Blog NoticedMy Profile

25. Christine says:

This is an awesome round up! Thanks for sharing on Meetup Monday!
    Christine recently posted…Comment on 20 Things You Never Thought to Clean by Christine EverydayMy Profile

26. Delicious! You can never have too many brownie recipes! I can’t wait to try them all 🙂
    Amy @ Thoroughly Nourished Life recently posted…Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Peppermint Frosting {gf}My Profile

So many brownie recipes, so little room for my waist band to expand! Thanks for sharing on Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays link up. Hope to see you back next week.
    Audrey recently posted…Almond Cherry Spritz Cookies – Fill the Cookie JarMy Profile

28. You had me at ‘brownie’ but seriously these recipes are AMAZING! The salted caramel and nutella ones have my name written all over them… thanks so much for linking up at #sharethejoy again this week x

29. Valerie says:

What an awesome list of yummy brownies! This is a keeper! Visiting from SmallVictories

30. Mrs Tubbs says:

Those look fantastic! I really need to stop commenting on blogs and get myself some healthy lunch after seeing those though!

31. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes by Dreaming of Leaving […]

32. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes by Dreaming of Leaving […]

33. DIYJUSTCUZ says:

Let the baking begin! Brownies have to be my favorite all time dessert. I’m going to have to try some of these out! Especially the peanut butter cup brownies.
    DIYJUSTCUZ recently posted…Create a Personalized Wedding Gift in Under 15 MinutesMy Profile

34. I don’t think that there could ever be anything wrong with a brownie. Thanks for sharing your brownie recipe roundup with us at the Over the Moon Link Party.
    Sandy Sandmeyer recently posted…Over the Moon Link Party #1My Profile

35. Danita Carr says:

Oh my goodness!! Wow! All of these look outstanding! <3 😀 #SmallVictories
    Danita Carr recently posted…Not Your Traditional AmbrosiaMy Profile

36. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

37. Emily says:

Oh my goodness stop tempting me! I’m dedicated to eliminating refined sugar for the next couple of weeks to reset my system and cravings after the holidays. these look delicious!

38. Those turtle brownies have my name all over them! I love sweets with a hint of salt (nuts). #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup

39. So happy you linked up with us at #meetupmonday again. We HAD to feature this delicious collection this week.
    Amanda Evans | Odds & Evans recently posted…MeetUp Monday Link Party Week 52!My Profile

40. good grief! I feel fatter just looking at these! thanks for sharing them again with the #OverTheMoon linkup ~ Leanne

41. Jules Ruud says:

I think I’m going to bookmark this and just stare at the pictures anytime I get a craving. Great list as usual! Thanks again for sharing at #mommymeetupmondays!
    Jules Ruud recently posted…Mommy Meet-Up Mondays Week 54My Profile

42. Marilyn says:

I just love brownies! Thank you for sharing this great roundup. Pinned and shared. Thanks for linking up at #overthemoon! I hope to see you also at #thursdayfavoritethings.
    Marilyn recently posted…10 Good Fortune Meals For Chinese New YearMy Profile

43. sue says:

Love the cheesecake brownie but really you have covered all tastes here. Thanks for sharing with us at #OvertheMoon.
    sue recently posted…Interview for Monica Bruno – Too late to start running?My Profile

44. Stephanie says:

Ah! You had me at Brownie! My absolute favourite though is a Nigella recipe a her everyday brownies. The fact she has an everyday recipe wins every time! #sharethejoy
    Stephanie recently posted…Looking around the Bogenhausen district in MunichMy Profile

45. Lindsey says:

Oh my gosh! I think I just had a heart attack. This is a FANTASTIC roundup of brownies, I especially love the blondies, lemon brownie and cake batter brownie. Definitely pinning this. Tweeting and stumbling as well.

46. Have you tried any of these recipes? They look so yummy! Thanks for joining us on the Tips and Tricks link up party!

47. […] getting hungry while I am typing this, because I just have to share this RECIPE inspired post from Dreaming of Leaving. Jessica shared a roundup of the BEST Brownie Recipes and there are some seriously delicious […]

48. Bridget says:

Thanks for sharing your brownie roundup at the Make and Mingle Linkup Party! You are one of our featured posts today : http://bubblesandboxwood.com/make-and-mingle-linkup-party-5/

Have an awesome week!

49. GlassesShop says:

Wow, these look amazing, thank you for sharing

50. Winnie says:

OMG !!
    Such “dangerous” post with all these mouth-watering brownies 🙂
    It’s really a fantastic roundup !

51. Angela says:

These Brownie recipes all look amazing! My son loves red velvet cake, so I think that will be the first recipe I will try. Thank you so much for sharing at the Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up, hope to see you next week! Pinned & Tweeted 🙂
    Angela recently posted…Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up: Spring Mix with Berries & Balsamic VinaigretteMy Profile

52. Bethany says:

I love all things brownies! Every one of these recipes looks amazing!

53. […] Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

54. Kathleen says:

Oh my. What a great round up! Lots of great recipes here. Thanks for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again this week.
    Kathleen recently posted…FCM SurveyMy Profile

55. Rachel says:

Holy cow. These are all amazing. Brownies just might be the best dessert there is, as long as its paired with ice cream. 😀

56. Lyndsey R. says:

This just made me so hungry and I’m now craving chocolate. Those cheesecake brownies look divine.

57. LAMusing says:

Those cheesecake brownies look amazing! Thanks for a tasty roundup! Wish I had some in front of me right now 🙂

58. Nyx Nyx says:

heavy breathing for this set of brownies. thank you for sharing 🙂

59. Reuven says:

Fantastic recipe roundup: who doesn’t love a delicious brownie?! Happily tweeted this out to my followers and I’ll be sharing it on Facebook and Pinterest, too. Great job!

60. Chrissy says:

OMG, look at all the deliciousness! They are mouth watering and I wouldn’t know which one to try first! Totally had to pin this! Thank you

61. Oh man I’m so hungry now! These look amazing. I had a friend make the Buckeye brownies when I went to visit her. They didn’t turn out as good as they look but I’ll have to try some of the other recipes!
    Jill @ RunEatSnap recently posted…Delicious Fall Salad with Cranberries, Walnuts, & Goat CheeseMy Profile

62. kara says:

This round up!! omg! These literally all are the best brownie recipes ever!

63. Greta says:

I love brownies in all shapes and sizes. These all look amazing!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

64. Oh my! I am seriously drooling! I’m saving this for later! Thanks for putting this list together!! 🙂
    Elizabeth Ann recently posted…Gilmore Girls Premiere Party & Printable ChecklistMy Profile

65. Christine says:

Wow, you really make choosing from this fabulous brownie selection difficult! I love the cheesecake and turtle ones, but I would have to try them all!

66. Jenny says:

Oh my goodness, these brownies all look incredible!! You make me so hungry hahah!
    Jenny recently posted…5 Best Reasons Why Your Blog or Business Needs SEOMy Profile

67. michelle says:

My daughter LOVES brownies and had them as her birthday cake. Thanks for some new recipes. I make them GF for my hubby

68. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

69. Marilyn says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful post at #OverTheMoon. I look forward to what you will share next week! Do something special. Give yourself a standing ovation today! We hope you’ll come back again next Sunday when we open our doors at 6:00 PM EST. “Like” someone in person today!
    Marilyn recently posted…Turkey Ham and Cheese StrataMy Profile

70. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

71. […] The Absolute Best Brownie Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving […]

72. Christy says:

All of these look amazing!