Fun Rainbow Desserts Roundup

Fun Rainbow Desserts Roundup
409 Flares Facebook 7 Google+ 9 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 370 StumbleUpon 23 Email -- 409 Flares ×

Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

I knew there were lots of fun recipes out there for sweet treats that included all the colors of the rainbow and wanted to gather them into one awesome roundup. Whether it’s sweet frosted cookies or skewers of fresh fruit, there are plenty of rainbow* dessert recipes to try!

rainbow-with-clouds-clipart-MiLx6eMia

Rainbow Cupcakes | Sprinkle Bakes

Rainbow Pretzel Wands | Mom On Timeout

Rainbow #Pretzel Wands from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Jello Cookies | I Heart Naptime

Rainbow Jello #Cookies from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Cheesecake Dip | Crazy for Crust

Rainbow #Cheesecake Dip from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Pancakes | I Wash You Dry

Rainbow #Pancakes from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Macarons | Cheeky Kitchen

Rainbow #Macarons from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Donuts | The First Year

Rainbow #Donuts from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Bars | Bloom Design

#Rainbow Bars from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Sangria | Gimme Some Oven

Rainbow #Sangria from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Bread | Dessert Now Dinner Later

Rainbow #Bread from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Lucky Rainbow Jello | Glorious Treats

Lucky Rainbow #Jello from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Flower Cookies | Bakingdom

Rainbow Flower #Cookies from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Lemon Mini Cheesecakes | Sunshine’s Kitchen

Rainbow Lemon Mini #Cheesecake from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Vanilla Rainbow Sugar Cookies | Munchkin Munchies

Vanilla Rainbow #SugarCookies from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Cake in a Jar | Juliette Laura

Rainbow #Cake in a Jar from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Fruit Pizza | Well Plated by Erin

Rainbow #Fruit Pizza from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Bites | Liv for Cake

#Rainbow Bites from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Six Layer Rainbow Cake | The Baker Upstairs

Six Layer Rainbow #Cake from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Secret Rainbow Cupcakes | Bloom Design

Secret Rainbow #Cupcakes from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Crunch Balls | Sugar Dish Me

#Rainbow Crunch Balls from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Palmiers | Crazy for Crust

#Rainbow Palmiers from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bites | Inside Bru Crew Life

Rainbow Vanilla #Cheesecake Bites from the #Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Rainbow Krispie Treats | Dessert Now Dinner Later

#Rainbow Krispie Treats from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

Graham Cracker Rainbow Snacks |  Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke

Graham Cracker #Rainbow Snacks from the Rainbow #Desserts Roundup | Rainbow desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

#Rainbow Desserts Roundup | Rainbow #desserts are always bright and fun to make anytime but they are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, birthday parties, and even LGBT Pride Day!

did you enjoy this post? let’s connect! follow me on twitterinstagram, and pinterest, or become a fan on facebook… thanks for reading <3

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find Rainbow recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

44 Responses to Fun Rainbow Desserts Roundup

1. So glad I found your site 🙂 This is an awesome roundup! My kids would love all these. I will definitely be pinning this list.

2. Danita Carr says:

How fun! These are super cute and they look delicious! #SmallVictories

3. Stephanie says:

I love making rainbow stuff, especially on a dreary day. Thanks for sharing this roundup!

4. Hannah says:

Thanks so much for this there are so many great ideas here – not sure I will be able to pull any of them off but i’ll try! 🙂

5. Great round up.The cupcakes are adorable! If only I could pull that off! I would love for you to share at my Monday of Many Blessings Link Up! http://ourhomeofmanyblessings.com/

6. Madeline says:

My children both love rainbows, they would go crazy if I made them some of these recipes! I’m off to pin this collection for reference later, thank you! x #sharethejoy

7. Farrah says:

Augh! All of those recipes look so fun and cute! <3 I love those rainbow donuts and the fruit pizza!!

8. Awww this round up is just so happy! Those cheesecake bites look so scrumptious 🙂 Well, who am I kidding, they all do. Great choices! Thanks for sharing with the Wednesday Showcase

9. Akaleistar says:

How fun! What a pretty selection of treats 🙂

10. ang says:

So many GORGEOUS treats! I’m especially loving those Rainbow Flower Cookies – so cute! I’m pinning this today.

11. Jenny says:

Fantastic round up! All of these treats are so cute and pretty…..perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!

12. Linda says:

How fun! Some of these recipes will be work for my sons bday party next month! Thanks!

13. Munchkintime says:

Omg, all of these rainbow recipes made me smile so wide and drool all over my laptop. Thank you so much for sharing, I just have to pin this now!

14. Such a fun round-up! Smiles all around!

15. Ashley says:

I love these! It just puts me in the mood for Spring and sunshine!

16. tianna says:

so many cute recipes! these look perfect for kid birthday parties and stuff!

17. pretty and yummy! love these 🙂

18. I love rainbows!! We had a rainbow themed party for my sons 1st birthday but some of these ideas I’ve not seen before, so thanks for rounding them up all in the one place

19. Thanks for sharing your rainbow dessert finds with us at the Over the Moon Link Party.

20. These are great ideas Thanks for linking up with the Tips & Tricks link party!

21. Marilyn says:

Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at The Recipe Sharing Pin and Yum Party! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed.

22. Thank you for sharing this roundup on the #PartyGalsLinky – you always have so many wonderful collections of ideas and inspiration! — Keisha

23. Amberjane says:

Loving the rainbow cupcakes – thank you for sharing with Pin Worthy Wednesday

24. Marilyn says:

Pinned and shared. Thanks for linking up at #overthemoon! I hope you will join me at #thursdayfavoritethings.

25. I love all these, they are so fun and colorful, great for spring and summer. The rainbow sangria really looks like something I need right now! LOL And perhaps that rainbow cheesecake! Yum, a nice before bed treat! Pinned, my daughter will love to whip up a few of these! Thanks.

26. Sola says:

I’m absolutely drooling over here. To bad I gave up sweets because If not, I’d be all over this!

27. […] the Most Viewed this week is this Rainbow Dessert Round-up from Dreaming of Leaving! What a fun round-up …all of them look so good!! Check them out […]

28. Mrs. AOK says:

These are AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing all the rainbows with us at #MMBH!
    XOXO

29. Blanca says:

What a yummy and colorful round up. Thanks for linking up to The Party Gals Linky Party.

30. Nicole says:

They are all so cute!

31. Bread says:

I love rainbow food! So pretty you almost don’t want to eat it.

32. mira says:

These look beautiful! Pinning to try some of them!

33. Beautiful! They make my mouth water too!

34. These are WONDERFUL Jessica! 😀 I love Rainbow themed anything, but desserts are the best! Pinning and sharing! Thank you for sharing with us at #SaucySaturdays 🙂

35. They all look so pretty but I am not a big fan of food colouring. Thanks for sharing on #overthemoon

36. Looks delicious! I pinned your post at Tasty Tuesday Creative K Kids Pinterest board

37. […] – Havariti Cheese Ball from Cooking with Carlee 6) Jessica/My Life By Jess – Rainbow Desserts Roundup from Dreaming of Leaving 7) Heather/Frugal Mom of 8 – Delicious Compound Butter Recipes from […]

38. I love these ideas! They all look so good!

39. Ok this makes me happy just looking at the photos. Something about all those colors. All these recipes look SO amazing!

40. Katie Hall says:

I can’t wait to make some of these! I love all the colors and it all looks so delicious =]]

41. Colorful fun.
    Thanks for sharing.

42. Sarh S says:

These are so cute and fun for summer! We’ll have to try and make some of these. Well, as long as they don’t involve rolling various colored dough together, I didn’t do so well with those cookies. haha.

43. Adriane says:

What fun and festive desserts! Great for birthdays, pride week and anything you might be celebrating. Thanks for these!

44. Lauryn R says:

How beautiful and fun! My daughter would especially love all of these gorgeous rainbow desserts! 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this!