Sensational Summer Salads

Sensational Summer Salads
524 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 6 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 517 StumbleUpon 1 Email -- 524 Flares ×

Salads are yummy all year round, but come summer its a whole different ball game!

Sensational Summer Salads | Dreaming of Leaving

Summer salads are perfect, easy to prepare, and always leave you feeling refreshed and light afterwards. I don’t know about you but I basically go into hibernation mode during the winter months and yes, that includes stuffing my face to stay warm. So when the days get longer and it’s time for the sun to come out of hiding and the clothes to start melting away, a healthy salad is the perfect solution!

sensational-summer-salads

This summer salad roundup will make summer menu planning a breeze and give you recipe ideas that family and friends will enjoy.

Whether its a classic salad you are drawn to or a more daring one, these salad recipes will make your summer complete:

Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad | Pickled Plum

Avocado Salad | Yummiest Food

Fig, Prosciutto and Burrata Cheese Salad | Just a Taste

Kale Summer Salad | The Balanced Berry

Thai Cucumber Salad | Budget Bytes

Avocado Caprese Salad | Foodie Crush

Balsamic Grilled Cherry and Candied Hazelnut Salad | Two Peas & Their Pod

Sensational Summer Salads | Dreaming of Leaving

Peach Salad with Grilled Basil Chicken and White Balsamic-Honey Vinaigrette | Cooking Classy

Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad | Lovely Little Kitchen

Orange Pomegranate Salad with Strawberries | Scrambled Chefs

Nicoise Salad | Simply Recipes

Ramen Noodle Salad| Gimme Some Oven

Blackened Shrimp Salad | Chef Savvy

Salmon and Avocado Caesar Salad  | Cafe Delites

Sensational Summer Salads | Dreaming of Leaving

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find Summer Salad Recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

did you enjoy this post? let’s connect! follow me on twitterinstagram, and pinterest, or become a fan on facebook… thanks for reading <3

61 Responses to Sensational Summer Salads

1. Wow! What a phenomenal list of salads. Every salad looked delicious. I can’t wait to try a few of them. Especially the one with Shrimp. Thank you for sharing with us at the Talented Tuesday Link Party! Enjoy the rest of the week!

2. All of these summer salads look so yummy and worth making and pinning :} thank you so much for sharing!
    Munchkin Time recently posted…How to Make Iced Tea with Step by Step PicturesMy Profile

3. GiGi Eats says:

SUMMER SALADS ARE SOOOOOOO good! My favorite summer combo is either a grilled tuna nicoise salad or a roasted/grilled vegetable and salmon salad! Mmmmmm! I cannot wait to make lots and lots of them!
    GiGi Eats recently posted…Superheroes Making Salads In The KitchenMy Profile

4. Dana says:

Thanks for the great list. There are definitely some new ones I want to try!

5. I love, love summer salads, but had gotten into a rut! Thanks, Jessica! I’ll be trying these. My mouth is already watering!
    Susan Mary Malone recently posted…This Is Not A Newsflash But It Is A Damn Good StoryMy Profile

6. jan says:

That is a great round up of salads and I’ve pinned a few! Thanks for sharing those!

7. My goodness! You did gather quite the collection of “not boring” salads. I really like the idea of the Blackberry Apricot as well as the Blackened Shrimp Salads. Thanks for sharing such a great roundup of recipes!

8. What a great collection! I love salads. I am going to have to try some of these. Yum! Thank you for posting. I am pinning this one so I can come back to it. I’m glad I found you over at #HomeMattersParty.

9. This collection is absolutely beautiful!! Loads of new ones I’ve never tried before – definitely pinning them for later and trying them all out. So glad to have found your blog <3

10. I am salivating over these salads. I cannot wait to try these. They look so fresh and refreshing. I hear you about going into hibernation over the winter. LOL! Thank you so much for sharing this post!
    Regina L. L. Wells recently posted…Upsy Daisy Linkup 6My Profile

11. Mmmm they all look so yummy. Looking for lighter lunch and dinner options. Thanks!

12. Martie says:

This is a fantastic list of salads! I’m drooling over them…especially the honey mustard chopped salad and all of the ones with fruit. Thanks for the great compilation! 🙂

13. Danita Carr says:

Yum! Another great round up! I’m a big fan of salad and I will definitly need to try some of these! Thanks for sharing! #SmallVictories
    Danita Carr recently posted…PogoPass for Summer FunMy Profile

14. Mmm… honey mustard chicken! And the kale salad looks yummy too. Can’t beat a good salad when the sun comes out. Thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy x
    Michelle Reeves (The Joy Chaser) recently posted…Share the Joy #50and an anouncement!My Profile

15. […] Sensational Summer Salads from Dreaming of Leaving […]

16. Grace says:

Love it! I always have people tell me that salads aren’t filling, and it never made sense to me. As a vegetarian my salads are always hearty with beans and rice or pasta. So tasty!
    Grace recently posted…6 Benefits of Honey + 4 Ways to Help the BeesMy Profile

17. Amanda says:

These are great, thanks for sharing! I love salads but cannot eat lettuce leaves or cucumber anymore as they just do not agree with me 🙁 so it’s wonderful to find lots of alternative combinations to try! #sharethejoy

18. So many amazing salads to choose from! Thanks for putting them all in one place. I’ve pinned the roundup so I can give some of these a try. #SaucySaturdays
    Nicole @ The Professional Mom Project recently posted…Low iodine diet friendly vegan gluten free muffinsMy Profile

19. Jennifer says:

Thanks for sharing at My Flagstaff Home!

Jennifer

20. Shirley Wood says:

Scrumptious list of salads! Pinned it. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday. We look forward to you visiting our new party tonight.
    Shirley Wood recently posted…Easy Swedish MeatballsMy Profile

21. Jamie says:

YUM – so many great choices!! The avocado salad looks amazing. Thank you for sharing the recipes with us at the #HomeMattersParty
    Jamie recently posted…Things That Bring Back Memories – Backdraft #MondayMemoriesMy Profile

22. […] Kathleen (Fearlessly Creative Mammas) – Sensational Summer Salads […]

23. […] Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser Kathleen (Fearlessly Creative Mammas) – Sensational Summer Salads Gabby (Not Too Shabby Gabby) – Mexican Macaroni & Cheese Heather (Stringtown Home) […]

24. Rebecca West says:

Well I was just commenting about how good the sweet corn salad looks and my internet went down. Sorry if this is a double post! Thank you for linking up with us at Welcome Home Wednesdays! Hope you’ll party with us again this week!

25. Stacey says:

These all look great! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty
    Stacey recently posted…Blueberry Chia Seed SmoothieMy Profile

26. The prochuto salad looks great! We I have a package of prochuto in I’m wanting to use up! This looks fabulous!
    Thanks!
    Michelle

27. Jennifer says:

These sound great! Thanks for sharing at My Flagstaff Home.

Jennifer

28. Richard says:

I love the Blackberry Apricot as well as the Blackened Shrimp Salads. Thanks for sharing such a great round up of recipes!

29. Shelly says:

These all look so yummy! I burned myself out on salads awhile back but am finally back into them and I am definitely going to pin some of these! We are hosting a bi-monthy linkup and would love you to mark your calendar for June 28th when we will be sharing favorite summer salads! Your post would be such a great addition!

Shelly||The Queen in Between

30. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed. Please visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings for more sharing fun! Don’t forget to Comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Tip Friday Storing CookiesMy Profile

31. Anything heavy on the balsamic, tomato and basil is heaven for me!

32. Fantastic blog post! Pinning and sharing.Thanks for joining the party this week and hope you come back on Friday. #HomeMattersParty

33. Yes! I am still totally digging these! Thank you for sharing with #ShareTheJoyLinky!
    Regina L. L. Wells recently posted…Slash Career Saturday: The Bullet Journal ComboMy Profile

34. All of these look so amazing!! Love the ones with all the berries!!

35. Jovanhanna says:

All of these look so delicious! I don’t know which is my favorite. I will definitely be trying some of these recipes.

36. Leslie says:

I love a good salad, especially in the summer time. I’ve pinned this post too. These look yummy!
    Leslie recently posted…Tropical Strawberry Shakeology ReviewMy Profile

37. Valerie Robinson says:

Oh wow! All of these look fantastic!!!i adore summer salads and will be trying some of these.

38. Liz Cleland says:

I am personally tied to any salad with strawberries in it. I am not sure why but it is what draws me to the salad bar over any other options.

39. Lauren says:

I wish i’d seen this last week! I have gotten SO MUCH greens in my farm share the past few weeks, and far to many ended up in the garbage can 🙁 Getting a new bag tomorrow, so I’ll have to keep these bookmarked.

40. Lauryn R says:

Wow, what an amazing round up of delicious Summer salad recipes! 🙂 I will definitely be using this as a reference, thank you so much for sharing! 🙂

41. Kaycee says:

These look fabulous! I’m a salad fanatic!

42. Judy Thomas says:

OMG, they look so delicious! I love mixing fruit into my salads. Pears are so delicious in a lettuce and feta salad. 🙂

43. Tara L says:

All these salads look really cool and coloful, but I just don’t know if I could eat a salad with watermelon just it being fruit I find it weird, but like everyone says don’t knock it til you try it,right? hehe

44. marthalynn says:

Oh yum! So many good ones to try. Love the kale salad and the fig salad. And the honey mustard chicken would be a hit with the entire family!

45. Heather Amos says:

These look so delicious. I love salads and even more so in the summer. I tend to eat lighter when it is warmer out.

46. i will make this recipe of yours. this is so yummy and delicious

47. Wow these all look totally delicious! It’s so cold right here in Australia that we’re all about the comfort food. These salads look so delicious, I’ve pinned this post so I can enjoy them in summer when I will want to eat ALL of the salads!
    Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid recently posted…The Ultimate Rabbit Hole #75My Profile

48. […] Sensational Summer Salads from Jessica @ Dreaming of Leaving […]

49. […] Sensational Summer Salads from Jessica @ Dreaming of Leaving […]

50. […] Sensational Summer Salads from Jessica @ Dreaming of Leaving […]

51. […] Sensational Summer Salads from Jessica @ Dreaming of Leaving […]

52. Jessica says:

This is a great salad roundup! Thanks for linking up at our Tips & Tricks Link Party!

Jessica
    My Life by Jess
    Jessica recently posted…Tips & Tricks Link Party #78My Profile

53. Amanda says:

Mmm…those salads look delish, I can’t wait to try the Honey Mustard Chopped Chicken Salad. Thanks for linking up to the Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesday – I can’t wait to see what you create nest week!

54. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed. Please visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesdy or #ThursdayFavoriteThings for more sharing fun! Don’t forget to Comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Smores MilkshakeMy Profile

55. Savannah says:

So, I know it’s totally not summer anymore, but who can resist a good salad, I mean seriously?! That Nicoise salad looks right up my alley! Filling, and scrumptious!!! Thanks so much for sharing! <3

56. […] Kathleen (Fearlessly Creative Mammas) – Sensational Summer Salads […]

57. akshay naik says:

akshay naik recently posted…How to Get First Page Ranking on Google – Working Method for BeginnersMy Profile