Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes

Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
667 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 667 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 667 Flares ×

The slow cooker has to be one of the best inventions known to man, I mean who doesn’t love a machine you can put food in and a few hours later BAM a pluthera of yummy food! Whoever thought 0f the idea truly deserves a medal…

Now that the weather is cooling down, it’s time to break out the crockpot! Your slow cooker makes it super easy to mix up scrumptious dessert recipes including cake, cobbler, fondue, and more. This delicious collection of dessert recipe will get you well on your way to a crockpot dessert master!

Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Slow Cooker Cranberry Walnut Bread | Savory Nothings

Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue | Carls Bad Craving

Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Crockpot Dessert Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find Slow Cooker Dessert recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

did you enjoy this post? let’s connect! follow me on twitterinstagram, and pinterest, or become a fan on facebook… thanks for reading <3

67 Responses to Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes

1. Mmmm. I love desserts. Gotta try these recipes.
    Steven Ponder recently posted…dineroen48horas.com – Comisiones Facebook Descuento Unica OcasionMy Profile

2. […] (Fearlessly Creative Mammas) – Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes by Dreaming of […]

3. […] (Fearlessly Creative Mammas) – Easy Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes by Dreaming of […]

4. I had no idea you could make cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker. My life may have been changed. 😉 (visiting from Idea Box)
    Julie @ Logger’s Wife recently posted…Money Saving vs. Sanity Saving: What is More Important?My Profile

5. Jess-great collection!
    Never tried dessert in the slow cooker!
    I guess better late than never!
    Michelle
    Michelle@ O Blog Off recently posted…Strawberry Pineapple Upside Down CupcakesMy Profile

6. This is an amazing collection of dessert ideas! I just love when I can use a slow cooker to cook things.

Thank you for sharing this with us on the #HomeMattersParty. We hope to see you again next Friday when we open our doors at 12 AM EST.

7. Wendy says:

My mouth is seriously watering – these all look absolutely amazing! Thank you for putting together such a great round up. I will definitely be taking advantage of your work! 🙂
    Wendy recently posted…The Raismans: What We See When We Watch The World’s Favorite Olympic ParentsMy Profile

8. Lanae Bond says:

Excellent recipes! I am going to pin a lot of them. Thanks for sharing!

9. Great collection! Thank you for sharing your delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty. I look forward to what you will share next week!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Tip Friday 17 Secrets to Successful CakesMy Profile

10. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed. Please visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings for more sharing fun! Don’t forget to Comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Tip Friday Not All Flour Is Created EqualMy Profile

11. steph says:

I love love love my slow cooker, but I cook the same like 4 things in it. I had never considered doing a desert. thank you for sharing this, I will be saving. i will let you know how it goes after I try one 🙂

12. Mary Barham says:

omg can I have dessert for breakfast???? I LOVE lemon bars too!!

13. Jenni says:

What an AMAZING collection of recipes! Definitely pinning this!

14. wow! So many recipes! I didn’t know you could use a slow cooker for desserts too!

15. I have never tried to make a dessert in my slow cooker, but I have been dying to make some lemon bars so these may be my next recipe I try! My friend has a great lemon bar recipe but it isn’t in the slow cooker!

16. Chel says:

I am slow cooker OBSESSED. Every weekend I have something in there. I haven’t tried desserts yet so I’ll definitely be pinning this for later!
    Chel recently posted…What is Orange Wine & Why Should You Try ItMy Profile

17. Jeanette says:

Thanks for sharing all these delicious recipes.

18. These all look so good! I’ve made so many meals in my slow cooker, but I’ve never made any desserts. It’s time to change that! Thanks!
    Samantha @ Momma Wants Java recently posted…8 Self-Care Ideas for Super Stressed-Out MomsMy Profile

19. Mai Lyn Ngo says:

I want ALL of this. Those lemon cakes look divine. thanks for this round up. I’m bookmarking!

20. Brandi P Creative says:

I love the slow cooker! I always look forward to fall because I get to pull it out. I had never thought about making desserts in the cooker, mostly savory meals. I will have to give this a try!

Brandi

21. kara says:

Oh man! I love my slower cooker but never thought to make desserts. That cinnamon roll looks delicious!

22. Oh my goodness! I need to try these ASAP! I love dessert. Thanks for putting this together, this is amazing!

Elizabeth Ann // http://www.lovedoinglife.com

23. KP says:

I can make lemon bars in my slow cooker?? WHHHHATTT????
    I never think of making desserts in my slow cooker but this is an amazing collection of recipes. I can’t wait to try one of these – I’ve really been craving desserts lately 🙂

24. i always forget you can make dessert in the crock pot. i love this list. it’s totally going to come in handy this holiday season!

25. I’ve never thought about cooking desserts in a crock pot and I love cooking in my crock pot! Saving many of these for later!
    Bridget @ Antics of a Nutty Hiker recently posted…Simply Easy Apple PieMy Profile

26. There are so many crock pot deserts that I would have never thought could be done. Now I need to get in the kitchen.

27. Helen says:

Wow! You may have just made the holidays so much easier for me. Thanks for sharing the dessert inspiration. I’m pinning for later!

28. andrea says:

OMG what fabulous list of desserts! I love using my slow-cooker and now I have a new list of scrumptious ideas.

29. Yum! These all look delicious! Anything you can put in the slow cooker is a win in my book!

30. Ali B says:

Can’t wait to try some of these!
    Ali B recently posted…Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper SoupMy Profile

31. I am always looking for more slow cooker recipes, pinned for later, thanks!

32. Savannah says:

I LOOOOOOVEEE slowcooker recipes, and this is FULL of them. That pumpkin oatmeal really has my eye though! Thanks for sharing <3

33. Tami says:

Ooh, they all look so yummy! I’ll definitely have to try to make those lemon bars, haha. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

34. Um. Foodgasm. Hello! Delicious! This looks amazing!!

35. I would have never thought of using a slow cooker for dessert. Very interesting and the dessert looks yummy

36. JanD says:

UP to now, I never knew you could use crockpots to make dessert. I liked the look of the pretzels one.

37. I love my slow cooker but I’ve never tried dessert in it. Thanks for this list!
    Cricket Plunkett recently posted…Healthy Eggnog Rice Pudding #SundaySupperMy Profile

38. Anna nuttall says:

I think i’m getting a slow cooker for Christmas so these recipes would come in handy for later on. Thank you. xx
    Anna nuttall recently posted…How I Got 16,000 Pageviews In November | Blog Traffic ReportMy Profile

39. Gabbi Byrd says:

This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing!!!

40. Oh man could a post make me any happier! I am the biggest fan of slow cooker anything and this post about EVERYTHING desserts & slow cooker made my day!

41. Amber Myers says:

Thank you so much for these! I love my crock pot so I’ll be trying some of these desserts out.
    Amber Myers recently posted…7 Things We Must Do During The HolidaysMy Profile

42. Lulle says:

I had no idea that you could make desserts in a crockpot. Thank you for the ideas!
    Lulle recently posted…#FrenchFriday : Holiday Gift GuideMy Profile

43. Dylan Cutler says:

I will admit I have never used my slow cooker for a dessert! A few of these could be easily veganized for my needs. Sweet!

44. Alyssa Ruane says:

I’ve never used a slow cooker for dessert, but all of these look those tantalizing!1

45. Why have I never thought of making desserts in a crock pot?? I can’t even decide which of these to try first!

46. Krista Dial says:

Really?! Yum! I’ve never used our crock pot to make desserts…only soups and meat dishes. These sound and look amazing. Have you tried all of them?!

47. Leticia says:

It’s a rarity to find slow cooker desserts. This post is a gen. Saving for later!

48. Nina says:

You are so right about slow cookers. Whoever invented them does deserve a medal. It’s so easy … throw the stuff in, go about your day and come home. You basically have a meal waiting for you!

Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

49. Jessica says:

I just purchased a slow cooker. Will need to try this recipe!

50. Sassy says:

Lots of wonderful ideas, I can’t wait to try some of it for our Christmas celebration!

51. sheree says:

All of this looks amazing. I have such a sweet tooth. I especially salivated at the lemon bar. I haven’t had a good lemon bar in so long!

52. Obsessed with slow cooker desserts, here! My slow cooker is like the best kitchen appliance I own!

53. Wow – ALL of these were from a crock pot?? Amazing!!! Never thought desserts could be made in a crock pot. Seeing so many slow cooker recipes this season makes me feel like getting one to try all these great recipes!

54. My goodness, my mouth is watering, it all looks so good! I’ll have to bust out my crockpot this season!

55. Okay maybe this is just me, but I had no idea you could make desserts in a crock pot?! YUMMY!

56. Madame X says:

Aww wow, the recipes are superb, I do hope I can make some this holiday, you have the best recipes, bokkmarking this!
    Madame X recently posted…Holiday Dresses From StyleWeMy Profile

57. Lizzie Roles says:

These all look amazing! I love my slow cooker and only use it for savoury dishes, I’ll have to think again! Thank you for sharing #sharethejoy

58. I’m over here drooling not knowing what to try first! DELISH!!!

Coming Up Roses
    Erica @ Coming Up Roses recently posted…What to Do in Chicago: Weekend City GuideMy Profile

59. Thank you for sharing your wonderful post at #OverTheMoon. I look forward to what you will share next week! Do something special. Give yourself a standing ovation today! We hope you’ll come back again next Sunday when we open our doors at 6:00 PM EST.

Did someone say Carrot Cake? COunt me in. Thanks for sharing your round up on #TastyTuesdays

61. courtney says:

I LOVE the crockpot becasue I am a bit lazy when it comes to cooking but I had no idea you could make so many cool things in one.

La Belle Sirene

62. I had NO IDEA that you could make desserts with a slow cooker! I am so excited to try these!

63. How great do these look! Yum!

64. Katrin says:

I love slow cooker anything and use mine as often as possible! All of these recipes are so yummy and easy to make! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration this weekend!

65. I would honestly marry my slow cooker if I could, however the one thing I haven’t yet mastered is desserts. I’m coeliac so off to see which of these can be gluten free! Thanks for the list 🙂
    Rachel ¦¦ A Nesting Nomad recently posted…My Big News is…My Profile

66. Oh wow! All these recipes look delicious! I need to drag out my slow cooker!

67. […] 20+ Slow Cooker Desserts from Dreaming of Leaving  […]