Adorable Kid-Friendly Christmas Treats

Adorable Kid-Friendly Christmas Treats
927 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 2 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 925 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 927 Flares ×

The holidays make for the perfect time to create adorable Christmas treats that even kids can get their hands into!

christmas-treats-baking-gif

Baking Christmas treats is high on my list of favorite things to do around the holidays. For one thing, I love sweets. I mean who doesn’t right? I am even involved in annual Christmas Cookie Exchange parties! I enjoy making Christmas treats for the people in my life especially my nieces and nephews. It’s something simple and tasty you can do to show you care. My favorite Christmas treats are the cute and adorable ones that bring out the kid in all of us!

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Trees | Lovely Little Kitchen

Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees | Simply Blessed

Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches | Life Love & Sugar

Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees | Oh My! Creative

Reindeer Peppermint Crunch | The House of Hendrix

Powdered Donut Snowmen | Worth Pinning

Adorable Kid-Friendly Christmas Treats | Dreaming of Leaving

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find Christmas Treat Recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

did you enjoy this post? let’s connect! follow me on twitterinstagram, and pinterest, or become a fan on facebook… thanks for reading <3

25 Responses to Adorable Kid-Friendly Christmas Treats

1. Jackie says:

These are so cute.I really love the one with Santa’s legs going down the chimney 🙂
    Jackie recently posted…Six Smart Tips To Enjoying Stress Free HolidaysMy Profile

2. Falon says:

These are all so cute! Definitely going to use some of these for holiday party baking ideas!

3. These are absolutely the cutest things I’ve seen this holiday season yet!

4. Ashley says:

These are all so cute! They look pretty tasty, too 😉

5. Mother of 3 says:

OH my goodness these are just the cutest! We did make the peanut butter cup trees one year and they were yummy! Pinned.
    Mother of 3 recently posted…20 Christmas Ornament Crafts For kidsMy Profile

6. Oh my so many yummy cookies and so little time to make them in. I could easily be tempted to make them all. But my favorites have to be the rice crispy reindeer.
    Mary-the boondocks blog recently posted…How to Repurpose your Decor for a Unique Christmas LookMy Profile

7. Lynne says:

These look absolutely amazing. I’m not the best baker in the world but the reindeer rice krispies are right up my street. Fabulous ideas for all on this post. Good work

8. Angie Rose says:

These are all so cute! I absolutely love the polar bear cookies. I have a niece who I would love making these for. The oreo penguins are also adorable. Thanks for the great ideas 🙂

9. Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you for making these EASY! I am totally making those candy cane hearts for my four and three year olds. They will go nuts for them. Thanks!

10. So much deliciousness in one post!

11. Nikki-ann says:

Those reindeer rise crispies look great… they all do! 🙂

12. Kelsey says:

My 4yo would love these!!
    Kelsey recently posted…Christmas on a Budget: Part 2- Holiday FestivitiesMy Profile

13. Chloe says:

Okay, these are too cute! Not just for kids, but also for adults! Love them!

14. Alexa says:

What a fun round up! I especially love the hot cocoa marshmallow cups and the snowman thumbprints 🙂

15. Lianne says:

these are all too cute! my favourites are the snowman bark and the christmas tree brownies! Merry Christmas!

16. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at the #RecipeSharingParty! I hope to see you next week. Pinned and Yummed. Please visit #OverTheMoon on Sunday, #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings for more sharing fun! Don’t forget to Comment your link #’s so I can be sure to visit and you get a chance to be featured!
    Marilyn Lesniak recently posted…Over The Moon #54My Profile

17. […] of Leaving: 25-Adorable Christmas Treats Definitely very well deserved. If you have been featured on the Mommy Monday Blog Hop, please grab […]

18. […] Practical, By Defult: How to Avoid Burnout as a Working Homeschool Mom   Mother of All Trades: Christmas Movie Quiz   Dreaming of Leaving: 25-Adorable Christmas Treats […]

19. So cute!! I think my kids would eat as they created. 🙂

20. Heidi says:

You’ve rounded up some super cute ideas-Pinning! Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!
    Heidi recently posted…Vintage Truck and Christmas TreesMy Profile

21. Theresa Huse says:

We love your roundup! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Shared. Happy Holidays!
    Theresa Huse recently posted…Meal Kit Service And Meal Planning: #GetChefd Right To Your Door + Giveaway!My Profile

22. Nicole says:

OMG, these are the cutest ideas. My four year old will be home with me all next week and I’ve been collecting ideas of things we can do each day so that she doesn’t get board. We’re planning to make rice crispy treats. I’ll have to use the reindeer recipe linked here to make it even more fun!

23. Michelle says:

Oh my, these are all so adorable. What a lovely round up Jessica, thank you. Pinning for next year