Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes

Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes
292 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Pin It Share 292 StumbleUpon 0 Email -- 292 Flares ×

Avocado toast is certainly not a new trend but it is one of the easiest, quickest, and one of the most delicious breakfast items out there…  Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Avocados are grown year round, which is great for us avocado lovers because there is never a time we can’t get our hands on them. The ingredients and flavor possibilities are endless when paired with avocado toast, whether savory or sweet!

Easy Avocado Toast Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

I have been in love with avocado toast for quite some time now and below are some of my favorite ways to make it:

Spicy Avocado Toast with Egg | Isabela Eats

Chickpea & Sprout Avocado Toast | Lazy Cat Kitchen

Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

BBQ Shrimp and Lime Avocado Toast | How Sweet It Is

Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

Avocado Toast with Cilantro Lime Cashew Cream | With Food + Love

Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving

*this collection of recipes is meant to serve as a resource to help you find brownie recipes from many talented bloggers around the web! these photos belong to different bloggers and are not mine. i have compiled them here to create a visual index of their recipes.

52 Responses to Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes

1. These look so yummy!!!! Your pictures are beautiful!

2. Emily says:

I love these yummy ideas! The photos are beautiful!

3. Kate says:

Wow, these look incredibly delicious! I love avocado toast. I usually just eat it plain, so I will have to try these!

4. Sarah Kranz says:

I love all these variations, avocado on anything definitely makes me want to eat it 🙂

-Sarah

5. Kim says:

I think my fave is the cucumber, hummus and avocado toast. I was just thinking…you could probably just eat guacamole on toast too.

6. Avocado toast is so yummy and these recipes look amazing. Thanks for sharing this roundup!

7. They all look good but the jalepeno popper caught my eye! Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!!
    Helen at the Lazy Gastronome recently posted…Ahi Steaks with Orzo and Sauteed GreensMy Profile

8. Louisa says:

This makes my mouth water! I need that bbq shrimp toast now. Haha!

9. These avocado toast recipes look incredibly good! Avocado toast is my favorite breakfast or lunch, but usually I have it plain, or scrambled in eggs with some shredded cheese. I’m definitely going to be trying some of these ideas!

10. Beverly says:

You had me at avocado. I think the caprese avocado toast is my favorite.
    Hugs,
    Bev

11. Lizzie Roles says:

I love avocado 🥑 great roundup! #sharethejoy

12. Brandi says:

I could eat avocado with every meal. I’m definitely trying some of these because YUM! Thanks for sharing.

13. Carol says:

So many great combos on the toast – stirs the imagination and taste buds.

14. I could eat avocado all day. I was brought up on it. These all look so delicious. Definitely something I have to pin.

15. Pili says:

Avocado is one of my fav foods so I’m pinning this to remember when I’m short of ideas
    Pili recently posted…Sweet Inspiration #54My Profile

16. Avocados are the best. We have a big avo tree that produces fruit almost all year so we’re always on the lookout for new recipes to try. Pinning, thanks so much

17. […] are one of my favorite foods and this round up that Jessica from the blog Dreaming of Leaving made my really hungry. It will be difficult to pick only one so I must try them […]

18. Ohhh yum, sooo many recipes and all of them different from one another. Lovely recipes:)

19. Kelly says:

Yum! Love avocados! Thanks for the ideas. I hadn’t thought to eat it for breakfast.

20. Emily says:

My mouth is watering!!

21. Katie says:

Great roundup! Avocado toast is a staple around our house. Love all the variety here 🙂

22. Stephanie says:

My friends and I have a joke about Avocado toast and how we are seeing it EVERYWHERE. I have to say though, yours is the best looking I have seen in a while! Such creative recipes and so colorful and bold! I will definitely be sharing!!

23. Thena says:

The best food ever. Had a super ripe one on my salad tonight. amazing!

24. Amber Harrop says:

I am not a huge Avocado lover but some of these recipes look delicious

25. zim says:

You’ve just given me something to mask my, “not so tasty” low carb breads. Yummy!
    zim recently posted…Starting the low carb diet – my journeyMy Profile

26. Julia says:

These recipes are both delicious and healthy at the same time especially for the bulky lady like me trying to earn fewer calories, Thanks for sharing

27. OMG Avocado over load. Yummmm I will definietly have to try some of these out. Stopping by from Forthelove to Link Up. xox

28. Amber Harrop says:

I must try some of these tasty recipes

29. April Grant says:

I went to a restaurant and for the first time wanted the avocado toast more than what I got. These look delicious.

30. […] chose Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving. “I’ve seen avocado toast in person, but these look so tasty. […]

31. Wow these look really yum , I love anything with avacados, thanks for sharing!

Valerie

32. Kristen says:

well I am now officially hungry! I am obsessed with avocado toast! I want to make all of these, especially the jalapeno popper toast! oh man, my mouth is watering!

33. Jeni says:

Omg, I NEED avocado toast right now! Jalapeno popper avocado toast?! YUMMY!!!

34. Pilar says:

OMG I’m in love with your post! Avocado is one of my favorite foods and all these amazing ways to combine it are completely awesome!! Gonna have to try them all! Thanks!
    xoxo, Pilar
    Pilar recently posted…The Golden Temple: a magical place in IndiaMy Profile

35. Ashley Inman says:

Is it possible to get fomo over food? Because that’s what I just got.

36. Theresa says:

These look great! I’m obsessed with avocado right now (just like the rest of the world haha). I also have a great avocado recipe on my blog. Maybe you want to check it out.
    Thanks for sharing these recipes!
    Love from Austria,
    Theresa

37. Why everything looks so yummmmyyyyy???? Haha, avocado is one of the healthiest fruit i encounter. And thank to the many delicious things it could turn out to!

38. Pammy says:

Such a great recipe for guacamole! Hubby loves to include it with his cooking and I know why it’s delicious!!!

Pammy – joyfulsource.com

39. Wow, there are so many ways to remix avo toast I never even thought of. Seriously drooling over here.
    Chelsea Pearl recently posted…Palm Print KaftanMy Profile

40. POOJA MITRA says:

Avocado with means is just yum. Love your images. Makes the dish look delicious.

41. Carly Delski says:

I am obsessed with guac! All these recipes look delicious 🙂 Can’t wait to try!!

xx Carly | http://www.thecarlycollective.com

42. Kimberly says:

Pinning this, Jess! Everyone in my house loves avocado toast. Really glad to have these new ideas for some.
    Kimberly recently posted…TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINKY PARTY #99My Profile

43. […] chose Game-Changing Avocado Toast Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving. “I was surprised to learn that my 10 year old loves avocado toast. […]

44. Brian Design says:

They all look very tasty. Avocado is a very healthy fruit so any avocado recipe with other natural foods is a winner. Great photos Jae!
    Brian Design recently posted…How To Start a Blogging Business (Complete Beginners Guide)My Profile

45. Oooo these all look so delicious. I love avocados ! I am so glad it is in season where I live! AVOCADO ON EVERYTHING!!! 🙂
    Louann Kristy recently posted…Cutest additions for any Zen Den spaceMy Profile

46. Kat says:

Delicious pictures and so many recipes to try out, aaah! Pinning! 🙂 Especially the jalapeno toast I have to try!

47. Lisa says:

OMG!! my mouth literally watered looking at all of these! I am obsessed with avocado toast but still have yet to try a bunch of these you listed! Definitely pinning this for later!` Thanks!

XO-Lisa

48. the ones with blue cheese and walnuts on looks amazing! I’m not a massive fan of Avocado but these look delicious!

Hannah @ The Northern Writes | http://www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk

49. Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner link up!

50. Wow, you convinced me about avocado! These recipes all look so good. I’m going to have to try one b/c the hubby loves avocado!

51. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner Link party!

52. Theresa says:

We love avocados. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party @DearCreatives circling back with a comment. Pinned & sharing. Hope to see you again soon.
    Theresa recently posted…Everyday,Travel, Work, Photography You’ll Love Samsung Galaxy GS8 Unlocked Benefits and FeaturesMy Profile